India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

these 3 days were the worst

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
i personally somehow felt & experienced  that these three days were the worst days for meCrywithout any daily repeat telecast,weekend repeat telecast,any new promo,any mahaepisode in all these three days it looked as if i haven't watched sangini for yearsCrythese three days were the worst days for me after i heard such a sad news of sangini endingCryi am so happy & relaxed today that finally after full three boring untolerable  days tonight i will be able to watch my favourite sangini/iqbi/raga once againDancingfrom today i will just enjoy each & every moment of the remaining episodes of sangini/iqbi/raga completely without even thinking futureThumbs Uptonight my entire focus will just be on raga/iqbi & i would like to ignore all the other negative thingsBig smile

Edited by monaghosh - 15 May 2011 at 7:27pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index