Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Roflz Ki Maharaniya|1| Invites Only *TutPG1* (Page 7)

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 14826

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
hey guyss byee ill be bak after 30 minzz hve to go watch TV byeee continue chatting 3 of yu chatt with each other i want yu guys to spamm!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjilicious

LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 5348

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

anyone here
im here howz yu?
 fine
so you go to school?
yup in 9th wbu?Big smile
hey yu watch all zee tv shows? ryt?
yeah how do u know ?
i saw yu posting this sumwhere and anyways i cud see do yu watch chotti si zindagi?
no  i watch all the shows but no chhoti si zindagi
so yur sure yu have never watched that? yu dont watch any other channels?
nope
why not? girl why only zee tv?Tongue
cause ther are like4 or 5 show on zeetv
and i dont watch more than that
but i sometime watch geet on star one
so it means yu do watch star one? ryt?Big smiler yu always serious or yu do like joking?
i dont always watch it
probaly once in week
ohk can i ask yu a qesutions?
are yu always serious?
no not always somtime
Anjilicious IF-Sizzlerz
Anjilicious
Anjilicious

Joined: 01 June 2006
Posts: 12161

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

ney york city Big smiledekh tere bare mains ab kuch janti ho main lekin how old r yu 16 ryt?ROFL


haha tu mere bare mein sab khuch nahi janti...you got the place right but age no..Im 20...I wish i was 16 so i didnt have to study this hard Ouch


Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

]Lolzz ut itni khush ho rahi maine keh kya diya tu bas theek hia hindi main aisa lag raha hai ke tu exams main pas hogayee ROFL haan tujhe tease karr rahi  ho pehli bar ROFLlekin meri best firneds main toh tu hei ek angrez hai na!Big smilesure we shud btw tu kaha pe rehti hai new york ryt?Ermmthiinking new york city? or main chciago main Lolzz but i can tell i have redish and brownish hair and my color is fair. tareef toh nahi kar sakti lekin apne apko describe kardiya! i know !

haha nahi nahi..aur exams nahi..yehi kafi hai mere liye...mujhe study bhi karni hai..me tired..give me a massage sanz WinkLOL  haha tum bhi angrez ho..wah kya baat hai..EmbarrassedLOL yea mein New York City mein rehti hoo..lol haha awh how cute..now im picturing you as gori..LOL we shall email each others pictures Big smile msg me when you get back..mujhe tera e-mail chahiye

Ouch
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 14826

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

anyone here
im here howz yu?
 fine
so you go to school?
yup in 9th wbu?Big smile
hey yu watch all zee tv shows? ryt?
yeah how do u know ?
i saw yu posting this sumwhere and anyways i cud see do yu watch chotti si zindagi?
no  i watch all the shows but no chhoti si zindagi
so yur sure yu have never watched that? yu dont watch any other channels?
nope
why not? girl why only zee tv?Tongue
cause ther are like4 or 5 show on zeetv
and i dont watch more than that
but i sometime watch geet on star one
so it means yu do watch star one? ryt?Big smiler yu always serious or yu do like joking?
i dont always watch it
probaly once in week
ohk can i ask yu a qesutions?
are yu always serious?
no not always somtime
then lets fool around and tlk wid others as well who r here!
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 14826

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Anjali~*

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

ney york city Big smiledekh tere bare mains ab kuch janti ho main lekin how old r yu 16 ryt?ROFL


haha tu mere bare mein sab khuch nahi janti...you got the place right but age no..Im 20...I wish i was 16 so i didnt have to study this hard Ouch

Sorry yaar!


Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

]Lolzz ut itni khush ho rahi maine keh kya diya tu bas theek hia hindi main aisa lag raha hai ke tu exams main pas hogayee ROFL haan tujhe tease karr rahi  ho pehli bar ROFLlekin meri best firneds main toh tu hei ek angrez hai na!Big smilesure we shud btw tu kaha pe rehti hai new york ryt?Ermmthiinking new york city? or main chciago main Lolzz but i can tell i have redish and brownish hair and my color is fair. tareef toh nahi kar sakti lekin apne apko describe kardiya! i know !

haha nahi nahi..aur exams nahi..yehi kafi hai mere liye...mujhe study bhi karni hai..me tired..give me a massage sanz WinkLOL  haha tum bhi angrez ho..wah kya baat hai..EmbarrassedLOL yea mein New York City mein rehti hoo..lol haha awh how cute..now im picturing you as gori..LOL we shall email each others pictures Big smile msg me when you get back..mujhe tera e-mail chahiye

Ouch
soryr main tv dekhne chall gayee thi! Lolzz lekin tu mujhe angrez nahi bolla sakti LOLLolzzz main actually apni real picture net pe share nahi kar sakti Unhappy
LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 5348

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

anyone here
im here howz yu?
 fine
so you go to school?
yup in 9th wbu?Big smile
hey yu watch all zee tv shows? ryt?
yeah how do u know ?
i saw yu posting this sumwhere and anyways i cud see do yu watch chotti si zindagi?
no  i watch all the shows but no chhoti si zindagi
so yur sure yu have never watched that? yu dont watch any other channels?
nope
why not? girl why only zee tv?Tongue
cause ther are like4 or 5 show on zeetv
and i dont watch more than that
but i sometime watch geet on star one
so it means yu do watch star one? ryt?Big smiler yu always serious or yu do like joking?
i dont always watch it
probaly once in week
ohk can i ask yu a qesutions?
are yu always serious?
no not always somtime
then lets fool around and tlk wid others as well who r here!
ok
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 14826

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Wrong time pe CC banadi ROFL
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 14826

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Abhakaran

anyone here
im here howz yu?
 fine
so you go to school?
yup in 9th wbu?Big smile
hey yu watch all zee tv shows? ryt?
yeah how do u know ?
i saw yu posting this sumwhere and anyways i cud see do yu watch chotti si zindagi?
no  i watch all the shows but no chhoti si zindagi
so yur sure yu have never watched that? yu dont watch any other channels?
nope
why not? girl why only zee tv?Tongue
cause ther are like4 or 5 show on zeetv
and i dont watch more than that
but i sometime watch geet on star one
so it means yu do watch star one? ryt?Big smiler yu always serious or yu do like joking?
i dont always watch it
probaly once in week
ohk can i ask yu a qesutions?
are yu always serious?
no not always somtime
then lets fool around and tlk wid others as well who r here!
ok
Lolzz why not we all chatt together! accept for one tlkjing to one wat say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvManan13

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 471   Views: 40449

meluvsrk 471 40449 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 952   Views: 51561

blackdaughter 952 51561 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 814   Views: 87635

.Aparajhita. 814 87635 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1135   Views: 39437

SobtiObsession 1135 39437 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
AviSiggyTalk17: NEW TUTpg 139. Imp:p91

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: IBserenity   Replies: 1095   Views: 24553

IBserenity 1095 24553 28 March 2008 at 12:06pm by IBserenity

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index