HT: Love bytes ---KSG

Posted: 12 years ago
thank you! :) he's so sweet, love him loads! :)
Thanks for sharing😛

i agree with wht ksg said it takes 2 make relationship & that is exactly wht shraddha said after their divorce👏...if ksg is not blamed without knowing truth then shraddha should not be as well & we should not change our views just coz we hate 1 person & blame the other to defend our favorite or vise versa!!!

Not just stories abt ksg but also crap was made on shraddha, jenny & that time & even now many  fans believe that all those made up stories without any question...thanks ksg for slapping those people also with your words...coz not only u...but shit was faced by others as well!!! 

Anyway I still love ksg & shraddha & respect them both greatly...some things i know on personal level hurt me...i wont blind myself...what has happened has happened...i just wish this media would stop bringing past back coz it just pains lot maybe not for every1 but surely  it does hurt  KS fans  who still dont know wht our fault is ...is this all v get for being quite & not pointing fingers of any of them or discussing ones personal life
Edited by Ayesha87 - 12 years ago
Just all d Best to KSG for his new show :)
thanks a lot for the article tanu <3
egerly waiting for his new show   <3
I love what he said about the internet stories, because thats what happened, a few stories written on the web, by quoting 'anonymous' people was believed , and since we believe that a relation is made by two people, if they break up then both are responsible as well.

P.S - I guess this matter is long gone and done with ,IDK why the media has nothing better to talk about !
Whoaa,this discussion is still not ever,why am i not surprised?The media will never stop talking about it will they?They could have easily just asked him about the "show" which hes doing,instead of bringing his personal life into picture😕
But anyways,I love how he doesn't say much about the divorce,People obviously think hes guilty and hence hes quiet about this,But he  has some guts man..to take all the shit that these media ppl had thrown upon him by publishing stuff on the net,all over..He never went out looking for sympathy.thats a man with dignity!!
"When they break-up,both should share the responsibility"
Hell yea!Thats what i've been saying from the very beginning,Im glad he said that!😉I love you KSG,seriously hats off to youu for handling everything so well!All the best for the show,you're gonna rock it =D
I loved the answer he gave, totally true that "When they break-up,both should share the responsibility", u don't need to clarify anything to your fans about ur divorce, or who is more responsible for it, if they believe you and still stand by for whatever happend, are your true fans. Why do people think it's actual ksg fault? Its so many people who get divorced, but ksg is always in the focus.   Whatever, good luck for this new show. U gonna rock it. Love u loads. Can't wait to see you.
thanx for the article.
love you KSG.
And I love this guy MORE!He's just so amazing..He keeps on taking all the BS by the media and every one..I've said this once We've never got to hear his side of story nor is he gonna say it so I am never gonna blame him.And I loved loved loved his reply when they asked him about the divorce.."Check the stories on the Internet" such a IN YO FACE answer!Baaahh any way I love KSG and he rocks as always..