India-Forums

Terence to auction his DID and CDD clothes (Page 3)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by akanna

^^ Ajnu, none of his turbans or hats or headwraps are in the auction!! Only his jackets, coats and shirts from DID1, DID2, KKK, and CDD... If he had the headwraps for sale, I would have taken a flight to Mumbai!!! Big smile

Haha, di! LOL I will take anything - the man has got style! ;-) But I particularly liked the red turban that he had during one of the audition rounds back in Season 2. Day Dreaming

Me too!! In fact I felt the urge to catch the next flight to Mumbai... I should have kept some reservations on some of the outfits... Too late now! Cry LOL

soooperfan Goldie
soooperfan
soooperfan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
hmmm...its a pity he isnt coming on the show...
was waiting for him...and hoping he would...because i really miss him on the show...
im guessing vienna is important :) so i understand...and i also understand he's been a lot on tv...it would have been great to have him though! :)

hey isnt he coming on some show...for an episode with srk and urmila as a judge...? is that today...that its going to be aired?

Originally posted by chocolover89

I heard it's gonna start at the end of the year. Cry L'il Champs is next and that's at least 3-4 months long..then maybe SRGMP again? I want to see Terence again like now. EmbarrassedCryLOL

@akanna
Nooo Cry You crashed my hopes CryLOL I badly wanted Terence there..or I badly wanted to see him somewhere on my TV set..its been so long...

Dont worry Choco... He also needs a break from TV... I understand your feelings, as I am desperate to see him on a show too, to see his dance and hear his comments... I understand him too...
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soooperfan

was waiting for him...and hoping he would...because i really miss him on the show...
im guessing vienna is important :) so i understand...and i also understand he's been a lot on tv...it would have been great to have him though! :)

hey isnt he coming on some show...for an episode with srk and urmila as a judge...? is that today...that its going to be aired?

He has a dance workshop in Vienna... So he has to go, the dates were decided long back...

I dont mind seeing him on TV 24x7x365...!!!! Embarrassed But he wants to take a break...

That one is on Colors, in a serial, and it will air some day this week... I guess the female character in that serial goes for CDD show, and then SRK, TL and UM are the judges on CDD... That was shot earlier, so didnt clash with his trip dates...
luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

He has a dance workshop in Vienna... So he has to go, the dates were decided long back...

I dont mind seeing him on TV 24x7x365...!!!! Embarrassed But he wants to take a break...

That one is on Colors, in a serial, and it will air some day this week... I guess the female character in that serial goes for CDD show, and then SRK, TL and UM are the judges on CDD... That was shot earlier, so didnt clash with his trip dates...

How do you know so much about Terence? Big smile
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

How do you know so much about Terence? Big smile

Wink I just do, that's my area of research 24x7... Wink
btw, it's Dance Festival in Vienna, my typo, sorry... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dance

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

I see LOL I like that Wink btw akanna do u remember me?? You sent PMs initially when I joined IF. I saw you then and wondered where you disappeared. Good to see you back and even good to know that you are a Terence bee LOL

akanna

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

I see LOL I like that Wink btw akanna do u remember me?? You sent PMs initially when I joined IF. I saw you then and wondered where you disappeared. Good to see you back and even good to know that you are a Terence bee LOL

Big smile Yes I remember, and then I got busy and couldnt stay active here... Also the fights discouraged me from becoming active... I have been a hard core Terence fan since DID1... Only became intense by DID2!! LOL Embarrassed

luv2dance

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Big smile Yes I remember, and then I got busy and couldnt stay active here... Also the fights discouraged me from becoming active... I have been a hard core Terence fan since DID1... Only became intense by DID2!! LOL Embarrassed
niceee Big smile me too love Terence Embarrassed you probably understood that by now Tongue

akanna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index