India-Forums

Terence to auction his DID and CDD clothes (Page 2)

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

When I think it's not possible for me to love him more..I just fall more in love with him.
His style is awesome and I really hope he's successful in helping these people ! And Terence, please..pretty please come to the DKS finale at least! DID3 is a good 7 months away :(

@bold -- it wont happen, Choco... He is in Vienna this week...

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

When I think it's not possible for me to love him more..I just fall more in love with him.

His style is awesome and I really hope he's successful in helping these people ! And Terence, please..pretty please come to the DKS finale at least! DID3 is a good 7 months away :(

7 months away??????? really Shocked I thought it was gonna start in 3 months Cry What will I do until then Dead

Choco is right... Big smile
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

7 months away??????? really Shocked I thought it was gonna start in 3 months Cry What will I do until then Dead

I heard it's gonna start at the end of the year. Cry L'il Champs is next and that's at least 3-4 months long..then maybe SRGMP again? I want to see Terence again like now. EmbarrassedCryLOL

@akanna
Nooo Cry You crashed my hopes CryLOL I badly wanted Terence there..or I badly wanted to see him somewhere on my TV set..its been so long...

Edited by chocolover89 - 15 May 2011 at 11:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dance

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

I heard it's gonna start at the end of the year. Cry L'il Champs is next and that's at least 3-4 months long..then maybe SRGMP again? I want to see Terence again like now. EmbarrassedCryLOL

@akanna
Nooo Cry You crashed my hopes CryLOL I badly wanted Terence there..or I badly wanted to see him somewhere on my TV set..its been so long...

Dont worry Choco... He also needs a break from TV... I understand your feelings, as I am desperate to see him on a show too, to see his dance and hear his comments... I understand him too...

gilmores

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Terence, mujhse shaadi karogey? Day Dreaming

Uhh, uhh, uhh ... I mean, what a noble act of kindness. EmbarrassedLOL

I want his red turban from the auditions last season!
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
^^ Ajnu, none of his turbans or hats or headwraps are in the auction!! Only his jackets, coats and shirts from DID1, DID2, KKK, and CDD... If he had the headwraps for sale, I would have taken a flight to Mumbai!!! Big smile
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

^^ Ajnu, none of his turbans or hats or headwraps are in the auction!! Only his jackets, coats and shirts from DID1, DID2, KKK, and CDD... If he had the headwraps for sale, I would have taken a flight to Mumbai!!! Big smile

Haha, di! LOL I will take anything - the man has got style! ;-) But I particularly liked the red turban that he had during one of the audition rounds back in Season 2. Day Dreaming

akanna

aninag Groupbie
aninag
aninag

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Nice gesture on his part and a great heart. I hope he really comes back in DID3. Somehow it is not the same without him.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index