Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luv2dance

7 months away??????? really 😲 I thought it was gonna start in 3 months 😭 What will I do until then 🤢

I heard it's gonna start at the end of the year. 😭 L'il Champs is next and that's at least 3-4 months long..then maybe SRGMP again? I want to see Terence again like now. 😳😭😆

@akanna
Nooo 😭 You crashed my hopes 😭😆 I badly wanted Terence there..or I badly wanted to see him somewhere on my TV set..its been so long...
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chocolover89

I heard it's gonna start at the end of the year. 😭 L'il Champs is next and that's at least 3-4 months long..then maybe SRGMP again? I want to see Terence again like now. 😳😭😆

@akanna
Nooo 😭 You crashed my hopes 😭😆 I badly wanted Terence there..or I badly wanted to see him somewhere on my TV set..its been so long...

Dont worry Choco... He also needs a break from TV... I understand your feelings, as I am desperate to see him on a show too, to see his dance and hear his comments... I understand him too...
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Terence, mujhse shaadi karogey? 😍

Uhh, uhh, uhh ... I mean, what a noble act of kindness. 😳😆

I want his red turban from the auditions last season!
akanna thumbnail
^^ Ajnu, none of his turbans or hats or headwraps are in the auction!! Only his jackets, coats and shirts from DID1, DID2, KKK, and CDD... If he had the headwraps for sale, I would have taken a flight to Mumbai!!! 😃
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akanna

^^ Ajnu, none of his turbans or hats or headwraps are in the auction!! Only his jackets, coats and shirts from DID1, DID2, KKK, and CDD... If he had the headwraps for sale, I would have taken a flight to Mumbai!!! 😃

Haha, di! 😆 I will take anything - the man has got style! ;-) But I particularly liked the red turban that he had during one of the audition rounds back in Season 2. 😍
aninag thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice gesture on his part and a great heart. I hope he really comes back in DID3. Somehow it is not the same without him.
akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Haha, di! 😆 I will take anything - the man has got style! ;-) But I particularly liked the red turban that he had during one of the audition rounds back in Season 2. 😍

Me too!! In fact I felt the urge to catch the next flight to Mumbai... I should have kept some reservations on some of the outfits... Too late now! 😭 😆
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm...its a pity he isnt coming on the show...
was waiting for him...and hoping he would...because i really miss him on the show...
im guessing vienna is important :) so i understand...and i also understand he's been a lot on tv...it would have been great to have him though! :)

hey isnt he coming on some show...for an episode with srk and urmila as a judge...? is that today...that its going to be aired?

Dont worry Choco... He also needs a break from TV... I understand your feelings, as I am desperate to see him on a show too, to see his dance and hear his comments... I understand him too...

akanna thumbnail
Originally posted by: soooperfan

hmmm...its a pity he isnt coming on the show...
was waiting for him...and hoping he would...because i really miss him on the show...
im guessing vienna is important :) so i understand...and i also understand he's been a lot on tv...it would have been great to have him though! :)

hey isnt he coming on some show...for an episode with srk and urmila as a judge...? is that today...that its going to be aired?

He has a dance workshop in Vienna... So he has to go, the dates were decided long back...

I dont mind seeing him on TV 24x7x365...!!!! 😳 But he wants to take a break...

That one is on Colors, in a serial, and it will air some day this week... I guess the female character in that serial goes for CDD show, and then SRK, TL and UM are the judges on CDD... That was shot earlier, so didnt clash with his trip dates...
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He has a dance workshop in Vienna... So he has to go, the dates were decided long back...

I dont mind seeing him on TV 24x7x365...!!!! 😳 But he wants to take a break...

That one is on Colors, in a serial, and it will air some day this week... I guess the female character in that serial goes for CDD show, and then SRK, TL and UM are the judges on CDD... That was shot earlier, so didnt clash with his trip dates...

How do you know so much about Terence? 😃