India-Forums

Terence to auction his DID and CDD clothes

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Terence to auction his DID and CDD clothes

Terence Lewis created a buzz with his off- beat clothes that he wore as a judge on the two dance reality shows he has judged. Lewis is now going to auction his Dance India Dance (DID) and Chak Dhoom Dhoom (CDD) clothes and that too for a social cause.

A source says, "The actor will be auctioning his clothes that he wore during DID and CDD for a social cause. The actor recently met a little girl named Sonu Singh who has been through a bow leg operation. Now her other leg too needs to be operated on and Terence has decided to help her. Apart from this girl he also wants to help Tukaram Sarode who is the father of a dancer he knows. Sarode has hydrocephalus (water on the brain) and is in hospital."

Terence confirmed the same and said, "I met these two people few weeks ago. I did not know how to help them but when I went home I came across my DID and CDD clothes that's when I though about auctioning them. I just want people to come in and support this cause."

The auction will be held at Shanmukhananda Auditorium, Sion, Sunday, 15th May from 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

It's a humane gesture by the dancer. May his tribe increase.

Copyright 2011 Indian Television Dot Com Pvt Ltd., distributed by Cont

Edited by uknaik99 - 15 May 2011 at 6:07pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaDips_Arhiluv2danceIts_Sashhindu4lyfnikitagmcmazkachazkagilmores

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2dancegilmores

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Awww Terence is such a sweets.

luv2dancegilmores

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Wow. I don't even know what to say.

Do guys like him really exist in this world?

Terence Lewis you never fail to amaze me.Day Dreaming

I genuinely hope that he successfully manages to help this little girl and Tukaram Sarode and people support this cause. He really does have a heart of gold.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luv2danceakannamazkachazkagilmores

Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
wow terence is so sweet! that is really a kind thing for him to do

luv2dancegilmores

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I literally drooled for him in DID-1. He looked stunning in DID-1 and I just loved the way he presented himself. I loved him in DID-2 as well but tooo much in DID-1 Heart His dressing sense, his hairstyle, his shoes...haye haye Star Love Terence Lewis for the person he is Smile Our country needs people like him more and more. I am dying to see him again on DID. Terence plzzz come back Day Dreaming mere liye at least TongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Its_Sashuknaik99mazkachazkagilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
When I think it's not possible for me to love him more..I just fall more in love with him.

His style is awesome and I really hope he's successful in helping these people ! And Terence, please..pretty please come to the DKS finale at least! DID3 is a good 7 months away :(

Edited by chocolover89 - 15 May 2011 at 9:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

When I think it's not possible for me to love him more..I just fall more in love with him.

His style is awesome and I really hope he's successful in helping these people ! And Terence, please..pretty please come to the DKS finale at least! DID3 is a good 7 months away :(

7 months away??????? really Shocked I thought it was gonna start in 3 months Cry What will I do until then Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index