Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Your words just turn me on! πŸ˜† 

that speaks of two lovers...whose night of love has just begun...as they make their bed in eachothers arms...the light becomes witness to another fast in the breaking...as the song and the beast begin their love making...

All I can say is ...Dreamy!!! ...πŸ˜ƒ

Gingerly I am raising my hopes again! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: undisclosed

they both kept their promises...as they fed their bodies to break the fast...with witnesses to give testimony...but they had yet to break another fast...a fast that kept them hungry...however, one festivity led them to another...but a silly man blocked their path...forsing the song and the beast to take the scenic route instead...when the hills and the vallies proved too much for our song to take...the beast became worried...but just like a dove that finds her home in a tree...our song finds her resting place tucked in the sloap of his neck and close to his chest...the beast taking note of this embrase...offers her a seat in his arms...that would take her to the end of the earth if they had to...when much to their advantage they find a more permanent dwelling...the beast becomes the most gentle of creatures...as he caresses his song...and the air brings a tune...that speaks of two lovers...whose night of love has just begun...as they make their bed in eachothers arms...the light becomes witness to another fast in the breaking...as the song and the beast begin their love making...

Glad the daily post is backπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved it😍  I can feel the Maaneet passion in your writing😍 You have described my favorite hug so wellπŸ‘ and I am going to assume my favorite lantern is the light, so let me tell you a secret - it will slowly shut-off as their love-making reaches the electrical link for a successful transmission😍😍 We don't want any light around then as that is for them to know and for us to find outπŸ‘πŸΌ

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

Loved it😍  I can feel the Maaneet passion in your writing😍 You have described my favorite hug so wellπŸ‘ and I am going to assume my favorite lantern is the light, so let me tell you a secret - it will slowly shut-off as their love-making reaches the electrical link for a successful transmission😍😍 We don't want any light around then as that is for them to know and for us to find outπŸ‘πŸΌ

Sylvia,

I agree with Mishty.. in terms of the feeling and the assumption... πŸ˜†

you have put everything really very well to words and now i dont have words to describe how lovely you hve written everything.. 😊

Its just so... 😍
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: drdee142

Hi Syl was waiting for this. Hmmm..mmm I'm lost 😍 loved how you put it.

This took me back to the whole scene and I'm lost visualizing it again 😍

Love you πŸ€—and loved this, I don't wanna waste words describing it, cause it'll be inadequate, so juat another hug from me πŸ€— 

hey dee...glad you liked it...it was an awesome epi...😳
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasw

Your words just turn me on! πŸ˜† 

that speaks of two lovers...whose night of love has just begun...as they make their bed in eachothers arms...the light becomes witness to another fast in the breaking...as the song and the beast begin their love making...

All I can say is ...Dreamy!!! ...πŸ˜ƒ

Gingerly I am raising my hopes again! πŸ˜Š

yay!...i'm glad my words have this effect on you...😳...and yes, keep your hopes up!πŸ‘πŸΌ
undisclosed thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

hey mishty...i didn't say the daily post was back...this was an exception just for you...😳...i'm glad it hit the spot...and yes the light is the lantern...if you notice...there was not te much oil in it...so i imagine that it turned off a long time agoπŸ˜‰
undisclosed thumbnail
Sylvia,

I agree with Mishty.. in terms of the feeling and the assumption... πŸ˜†

you have put everything really very well to words and now i dont have words to describe how lovely you hve written everything.. 😊

Its just so... 😍
[/QUOTE]

glad you liked it...the epi was great...can't wait to se what happens today😍
undisclosed thumbnail
Originally posted by: serenelove

πŸ‘β­οΈ

πŸ€—