Posted: 12 years ago

they both kept their promises...as they fed their bodies to break the fast...with witnesses to give testimony...but they had yet to break another fast...a fast that kept them hungry...however, one festivity led them to another...but a silly man blocked their path...forsing the song and the beast to take the scenic route instead...when the hills and the vallies proved too much for our song to take...the beast became worried...but just like a dove that finds her home in a tree...our song finds her resting place tucked in the sloap of his neck and close to his chest...the beast taking note of this embrase...offers her a seat in his arms...that would take her to the end of the earth if they had to...when much to their advantage they find a more permanent dwelling...the beast becomes the most gentle of creatures...as he caresses his song...and the air brings a tune...that speaks of two lovers...whose night of love has just begun...as they make their bed in eachothers arms...the light becomes witness to another fast in the breaking...as the song and the beast begin their love making...

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
omg...so the writer has come out of her resting bed

beautifully written Sylv

offers her a seat in his arms...that would take her to the end of the earth if they had to...

and the air brings a tune...that speaks of two lovers...whose night of love has just begun...as they make their bed in eachothers arms...the light becomes witness to another fast in the breaking...as the song and the beast begin their love making...😍😍😍😍😍😍

i am still there☺️☺️☺️
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

omg...so the writer has come out of her resting bed

beautifully written Sylv

offers her a seat in his arms...that would take her to the end of the earth if they had to...

and the air brings a tune...that speaks of two lovers...whose night of love has just begun...as they make their bed in eachothers arms...the light becomes witness to another fast in the breaking...as the song and the beast begin their love making...😍😍😍😍😍😍

i am still there☺️☺️☺️
i know i had planned to take a longer break...but i was compelled...btw thanks for telling me what the title of that song meant...it put everything in perspectiveπŸ˜†
Originally posted by undisclosed

i know i had planned to take a longer break...but i was compelled...btw thanks for telling me what the title of that song meant...it put everything in perspectiveπŸ˜†
anytime Sylv..u keep typing these and I will be translating for uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago

naz...with your translating services...i'm sure i will have  alot more inspiration to writeπŸ˜‰

achhaa...i am always available..lets c how ur inner writer comes out😊
Oh Syl...that was so romantically poetic...😍
'Another fast to break' - Loved that...and...Make their bed in each other's arms'😍
You have made their short and sweet journey so beautiful...and it actually was! 
Their love is evident in all their actions...be it even when they are hiding, or running together, or her coming back for him, resting her head in the crook of his neck...every small action speaks of their immense love😍

And I'm begining to think ...not only the love and comfort of 2 people...but 4!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜†
So beautiful! 😍 
Never thought that the word 'fast' and 'breaking the fast' could be used this way. It's marvelous!

@ naz...your translating will get my writing juices flowing

Originally posted by riza792

Oh Syl...that was so romantically poetic...😍
'Another fast to break' - Loved that...and...Make their bed in each other's arms'😍
You have made their short and sweet journey so beautiful...and it actually was! 
Their love is evident in all their actions...be it even when they are hiding, or running together, or her coming back for him, resting her head in the crook of his neck...every small action speaks of their immense love😍

And I'm begining to think ...not only the love and comfort of 2 people...but 4!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜†
oh roshDay Dreaming...yes...if people just erase those two letters (sr) from their thoughts...they will find that this epi was amazing...and i like the way you count πŸ˜‰