Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arsh_for_ever1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey!! Nice concept :)
Really excited for the arsh meeting...
do continue soon and lemme know when you updt!!
Thanx for the pm :)
Rapunzzel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome parts
loved it
 do send me pm wen u ud d next part..
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wooww yarr..

i just loved the concept...

n simply amazing..

he is really very obsessive..

thnx for the pm...

AWW nycee buh dere armaan and shilpaz luv stry xx
minaalM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
UPDATE PLEASE 
AMBER πŸ˜³

tehzeebkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
                                                        Mad Obsessive love
Part 3

One of the men he hired to keep an eye on Shilpa,he grabbed him roughly as if taking the life out of him."How the hell they took her infront of your damn eyes God Dammit... couldn't you be more careful.Man scared like if he utter one more word he is dead ,"Kunwar ji they came out of nowhere after beating the driver took her away.We chased them we know where they have kept her, but we were waiting for your arrival only".

Armaan glared at him indicating to continue while he vacillated Armaan irately"C'MON SPEAK UP" man tremulously his gaze down "Jodhpur" he mumbled.Armaan's rage was on its zenith and was ready to explode any moment"where is her driver"he asked tightening his fist.Man hesitatingly "he is in the Hospital before he could regain his consciousness we came back leaving him there"Armaan sighed"Good now take me where they have kept Raajkumari/?????"

Man"Ji kunwar ji chaliye"before they could armaan's phone rang "Hello!Bhai yes... what?? you are in my office!!!!bhai i have to go its important...No
Bhai seriously it can't be ignored...Bhai wo (he stammered)bhai wo Raajkumari Shilpa has been abducted...What no..no Bhai i didn't trust me...i am going where they kept her ,some of my men followed them...Okay fine i am waiting here on the Farmhouse come quickly Bhai".

Angad had some legal work so he was in Mumbai and went to Armaan's Office,he called on his PA Tanya who told him he left in a hurry somewhere without telling where he was going.

Angad call him up to know when he would be back"Haan Armaan i am in your office where are you?...Armaan c'mon it can't be that crucial...Really okay let me hear it too then??...What!!!!!! Armaan you aren't serious are you???have you had any idea what you have done??????...then where are you going now?????...Okay tell me where are you ,i am coming wait for me we will together i will inform dad and Chachu as well...Okay bye.

When he heard about the kidnap of Raajkumari he thought it was Armaan who did it ,he still had doubts on Armaan how did armaan's workers knw where they kept Raajkumari!!!!!!!!!Anyways he left soon after calling his chacu telling him the situation.

As soon as he regain his senses he found himself in hospital he panicked thinking about his responsibility which was to drop Raajkumari home safe&sound.

composing himself he asked the nurse standing beside him who brought him here. She told him that some people saw him on the road and carried him here.First thing he did after that was phned home asked about raajkumari  from the maid whether she reached home or not when she told him that she didn't .

Next he phoned Raja Shashank and told him what happened ,how they were attacked ,how they knocked him down and Raajkumari is nowhere to be found .

Shashank felt earth slipped underneath his feet when he heard news about Shilpa,Whereas Parvati fainted on the spot.They were longing to see and hold their daughter Shilpa.People of Jodhpur said they won't release Raajkumri till their demands are fulfilled but Shashank didn't agree he couldn't give the hardworked earnings of  Jaisalmer  to Jodhpur he couldn't risk their futures.He tried negotiating with them involving Raja Dilip but they were determined to make Shashank pay.

News about raajkumari of Jaisalmer's kidnap spread like a fire in all states of Rajasthan.It'd been a week since Shilpa went missing...
Armaan and Angad went to that place the same day where Armaan's workers saw them taking Shilpa but they were too late ,those people already changed their location Angad and Armaan found that area empty.
Shashank's and Dilip's men were constantly chasing those people but whenever they try to catch them ,they somehow manage to run away.

Dilip and Naina went to Jaisalmer to console Parvati and Shashank,Shashank requested Dilip that they are ready to give anything if they find their Raajkumari.Angad came back to Rajasthan after a week,so Armaan was now alone in Mumbai .Who was looking for Raajkumari, he used to update Raja Shashank about the progress Shashank wanted to go to Mumabai too but it was feared that those people might attack Raja Shashank if he went to look for Shilpa.After alot of persistence from Armaan he agreed to stay with Parvati in Jaisalmer.They asked Tanya to help Armaan there too Tanya was not feeling as bad as she should have all she wanted was  Armaan to stay with her .

Armaan's grief, his condition was terrible,he would imagine Shilpa's condition how she might be and would mourn over it.he was known to the fact that Shshank said if they will find Shilpa then he is ready to give them anything and he was willing to go to any extent to look for Shilpa . Again he was lost in his thoughts when his cell phone ring "hello!yes ...what you have tracked them okay i am coming".

Shilpa was again sitting adamantly with the plate infront of her filled with daal and rotti...A man in black mask entered the room "Raajkumari kha lijiye khana"Shilpa"not until you tell me who you are!!!!you coward freak"she said boldly ...This was the case since she opened her eyes a week ago with these strange people with masks on their faces they had been moving one place to another .

Shilpa was scared first but she was a princess she knew how to over come her fear so she compossed ,she faced them bravely ,she would answer them confidently and to top these all she was making their lives miserable yes she was kidnapped but they were paying the price for keeping her with them.Her continuous blabber,she would order them like they are her servants,she would ask them embarrassing questions like how many kids you have and when are you having next one like that...

Armaan entered the dark old building his blood boiled seeing where they have kept her, he asked his men not to follow unless he signalled them. Entering one of the dark room he heard someone talking sternly"mujhe khanna nahin khanaa "he heard this melodious voice and on instant knew who it belongs to.Moving further he saw her sitting in a corner her hand tied up and her feet too but wasn't able to see her face clearly,there was a dinner plate placed infront of her."Maine kaha na i don't want to eat mujhe ice cream khani hai, go get me an ice cream immediately werna i will scream and you wouldn't want me to that would you??????"blinking her lashes innocently then grinning at the man standing infront of her who was horrified with her screaming idea.

Armaan controlled his laughter seeing this,he could not believe his eyes ,Shilpa's image in his mind was something else he thought she would be crying her eyes out with fear but here she was ordering the kidnapper as if she was dinning in a expensive resturant lol.

Soon after the mask man left the room covering Shilpa'S eyes and mouth Armaan went in.He was mere inches away from Shilpa
when she sensed somebody's presence and tried talking,he went closer to her and whispered in her ear kissing her almost"sshhh don't ...i am here to save you, now promise you won't scream only then i will open the ropes "chill ran down her spine when she hear this husky voice in her ear she nodded.Opening all the ropes he finally opened the blind fold and their eyes met,time seemed to stop when her green almond shaped capitative eyes gazed his blue.She inhaled and exhaled to calm down her erratic breath,she knew who he was she had seen his pictures and saw many of his interviews,the man whom she'd curse everyday for making her Di a fool.But never in her wildest dream she thought he'd save her,

Armaan however felt like kissing her right there he was fascinated by her beauty his eyes were just stuck on her face and wasn't even blinking,he feared if he blinked she'd disappear.She coughed to bring him back to earth she was not feeling too comfortable under his constant gaze ,he stood and moved his hand to help her stand.She lost her blance as her feet were numb due to sitting in the same position for a long time and fell on armaan who was close to her.Armaan lips touched her forehead when she fell ,he placed his hands on her waist,instead of helping her stand straight, he picked her up and started walking out slowly .

Shilpa was surprised with his act moving her lips closer to his ear she whispered"i can walk you know"Armaan looked at her amused here he was trying t make impression on her by acting all romantic and she just throw water on it (awww she's so naive and beautiful...gorgeous man i love her,now its time to work on my plan).

Shilpa was looking at him closely she thought(he is handsome Di theek kehti hain or a handsome hunk waow)dreamingly.Armaan saw her smiling to herself he asked looking here and there not to get caught"whats so funny" Shilpa"i will tell you once you let me walk"Armaan raising his eyebrow"blackmailer Raajkumari hmm interesting"he gave his killer smile and mae her stand .Shilpa gasped(OMG his dimple)
"youaresmokinhawwttt" Armaan arching his eyebrow "excuse me kya kaha Aap ney??" Shilpa"you ...are...smokin ...hawwwttt"making cute faces talking with her hands.Armaan was mesmerized before he could say anything they heard foorsteps...

Okayyy Sheethal this is for you my FriendπŸ˜ƒ and Laddoo i can't update 3 fics on same day na yaar πŸ˜† ...i hope you all will like it and romance from the next part πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
akshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

πŸ₯³iam the first 1 to comment...πŸ₯³

thank u so much for the update...😳
amazing part...πŸ‘πŸΌ
loved it...😊
the way shilpa odering the kidnappers, loved it...🀣
want more arsh romantic scenes...⭐️
plz continue soon with more romantic scenes...😳

love u❀️
akshad😊

Edited by akshad - 12 years ago
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res
aslam hope you doinng well
thankx for the pm
loved the part
so now shashank and dillip are together
loved arman concern for arman
shilpa is a brave girl hmmm
thank god arman find her
the most good part was when arman pick shilpa up and she says that i can walk and she says bodly to him that he is smoking hot bold girl hmmm
loved the part continuee soon
lov
maria😊
Edited by Riarai2346 - 12 years ago
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part!!!!!!
earlier I thought it was Arman who Kidnapped her...but it seems some1 else is there too behind them...
loved Shilpa's character...she is total bindas type...πŸ˜†
now I think as promised Shasank will agree for ArSh marriage...😍
waiting for the next part...cont super soon...
Edited by _Afrin_ - 12 years ago
pinderdd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg loved the update, they finally met wooo! S is awesome, loved her reaction, update soon πŸ˜ƒ