Mad obsessive love ArSH FF pt4 pg33

tehzeebkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys😃 i am Tehzeeb aka Amber some of you must know me specially you my KaSHians🤗.I have been planning to write a Fanfic on KaSH(ArSH)for a long time and had this totally crazy idea in my head,so its better that i write now or i will become insane before you all know it.Because this story's been revolving around my head from a long time and i think its time that i share it with you guys.😳
Ridaaa you were asking me to write on KaSH(ArSH)for a long time and aish_loves_KaSh you too asked for it most other KaSHians,so here you got it.

Note:Okay the plot's been set in Rajasthan mostly and i don't know much about the Rajasthani names and places so i searched on google and the story is totally my imagination.If somebody wants to ask any question or if anyone is confused or has doubt about anything plz ask me.
Thank you.

Rajasthan
Jaipur this is the capital of Rajasthan and the Rathores are the rulers of Rajasthan they control all small states,some they have given to other royal families to look after and the Capital is in their own control.

Palace of Rathores

(Got these pix from google)

Maharaja Dilip Singh Rathore(Age 58)
He is a very kindhearted person and good ruler for his people,he is educated he became king two years ago when his father Jai Singh Rathore died .He is educated but at the same time his thinking and way of ruling is same as his father's was,which includes giving not much rights to women and not allow them to study.Only royal females were allowed to study that to till secondary school so that they could give good norms and values to upcoming kings and princes.He loves his family and doesn't let anyone break the royal traditions.

Dilip's wife, Naina Singh Rathore(Age 55)

Maharani:A very good mother and wife loves her family but at the same time will let her husband and other family males take decisions on her behalf and the other females of the family.

Shubhankar Singh Rathore(Age 52)
A very nice and kind person younger brother of Dilip Singh Rathore,he is a lawyer and looks after the legal matters of their Empire.

Shubhankar's wife, Kirti Singh Rathore  (Age 50)
She is nice as well and loves her family.

Prince Angad and his wife Kripa Singh Rathore(angad's age 32)(kripa's age 25)
They've been married for two years prince angad fell in love with her when they went to ask for her alliance and same goes for kripa they love eachother but kripa gets annoyed with the fact that angad makes all her decisions.When she has to go to her mothers house and blah blah,Angad was not ready to become a father and his family like typical thought something is wrong with Kripa that they should get him married again .After listening about other marriage he got scared and now Kripa is pregnant(lol).He is lawyer as well and works with his chote papa.

Prince Rahul and his wife Muskaan(Singh Rathore)now Garewal(Rahul age 27)(Muskaan 22)
Muskaan and Rahul are husband wife,Rahul is the prince of Jodhpur another state of Rajasthan and also the friend of young Rathore.Muskaan is a daughter of Shubhankar and kriti,she is very talktive and funloving so is her husband.She is spoiled by her brothers.

Karan Singh Grover in DMG

Karan Singh Grover

Karan Singh Grover
Prince Armaan Singh Rathore (age 27)
He did MBA from Oxford university,currently living in Mumbai and looking after the Rathore empire firms there.He is a total spoil brat get what he wants,he has that impression that he is like his Grandfather who was kind of a cruel King.He used to do whatever he thinks was fine and now Armaan feels that he should follow his Grandfather.He behaves with his friends in mumbai total differently and they have no idea what he becomes when in his own state Rajathan.He is Dating his PA these days who is a very simple girl(plz don't beat me lol).

Jaisalmer
This is the only state in Rajasthan which is not in control of Rathores it is ruled by khandelwal's .Rathores and Khandelwal's their relation with eachother is not good as Rathores had been trying to take over Jaisalmer for a long long time but not succeeded.

Khandelwal Palace

Mahraja Shashank khandelwal (age 55)

He is a very warm person loves his daughter and wife to core,he doesn't believe traditions where you have to differ between son and daughter.That is basically another reason why Rathores and Khandelwal's don't go well with eachother.Shashank believe in giving freedom to females and he thinks they should get education in order to lead a successful life.

Shashank's wife  Parvati khandelwal(age 50)

She is a very typical very traditional women and believe that men should rule,yeah she is not in much favour of her daughter's study.But she loves her and wants her to get married soon as she turned 18.

Raajkumari Shilpa khandelwal(age 18)

She is so sweet bubbly and child at heart , loves her parents though her mother is strict but still she loves her.She is in 1st year of her College in Mumbai ,lives with her Di Tanya she knows her limits and her duties as a princess,she doesn't take advantage of the freedom her dad has given her and respects and loves the fact that her dad is not  a strict person.She doesn't talk to boys as she knows she is not allowed and she herself doesn't feel comfortable with them.Her friends are Anjali who is her neighbour and she used to go to he same College and is older than Shilpa,but loves her as her own younger sister.

Tanya Gupta:guys you can imagine any random girl ,her father was a worker in khandelwal indusries.Her mother died when she was young and her father died when she was in final year of her college since then Shashank has given her a shelter.she consider shilpa her own sister they both live in same house ,and Shashank has given her freedom to lead her life.She is working in Rathores firm.(yeah you guessed it right armaan's girl friend).

Okey now for the doubts about the men in this fic being typical backwards and old fashioned is that there are still parts in India and Pakistan where they don't give anyright to women.Even if the men are educated they still don't give them rights according to them they should follow their culture and tradition.

Plzzz tell me how did you guys find the Intro i will post the 1st part tomorrow,plz press the like button and give good comments😳😆yeah if you want the update🤣lol.

Love Tehzeeb😃

Edited by tehzeebkhan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved d character sketch...
plz add me to d pm list...
pinderdd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome loved the character sketch plz pm ðŸ˜ƒ
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awesome. please continue soon and add me to your PM list.

MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it dear
plz continue soon
awesome intro and i m really liking the sound of it
plz pm me whenever u update
i have already sent you a buddy request
shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
armaan is like 9 years older than shilpa ðŸ˜²
i like the concept though.. hope that the men change there opinion soon though...
nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
rocking one plz send PM to me when u update plz
Aria_89 thumbnail
wow nice concept can't w8 for u to start 
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice n amzng concept..me in..
do pm me..
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!tehzeeebbb(i love ths name..lol)...this is superb freaking awesome...i am drooling over the cs already...and why ddnt u pm me huh????hmph...do compensate for this GRAVE MISTAKE by updating asap...
ps...i do NOT want any unwanted object as armaan's pa...make the pa anyone else but not any creepy creature...(make maya from dmg play her)...

lotsa love
sab