Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Runway Murder~ AR FF-|Chapter 8-Page 52|COMPLETE| (Page 4)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen2

Tashuuu...I'm so glad that you're writing an FF now!!love reading ur writing :P
"Runway Murder" the name is enough to make someone interested reading it :P Loved the Prologue...it sounds so interesting :D looking fwd to it!!update the first part SOONNN!!n good luck with ur first FF <33
Jenzie<333 Thank u :) I will :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jen2

ViSu_SD IF-Dazzler
ViSu_SD
ViSu_SD

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Tashuuu!!!!!! Missed u soo much yaar!
Am soo happy u strtd an OS :)...anywaiiz awesome strt...continue soon plz! <3

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Heylo Smile First of all I want to thank all of u for liking the prologue it means a lot to me I have replied on the previous page to all of u…  well here is Chapter 1 I hope u enjoy it and do leave ur comments/criticism and the index is on page 1.Okies I'll let u read now happies reading Smile

Chapter 1: Getting To Know Me….

Ever since I was a kid I had always wanted to be a model ever since I could remember. Mom would always catch me playing dress up in her closet, walking around the house in high heels, or trying on her makeup but unlike other mothers rather then getting upset and yelling at me, she would grab the camera and start taking my pictures and after every session she would  pick me up in her arms and say "Sweetheart you're the most beautiful baby girl in this world and mommy loves you and whatever you do in life do it from the heart"...and even to this day that's what I do. I guess I started dreaming about becoming a model at the age of 18, when while watching t.v. one day I saw Tyra Banks and Iman walk down the ramp for Ralph Lauren and I remember being glued to the t.v. and being sucked into a different world all together, where I was the model walking down the ramp in a Ralph Lauren gown with high heels on,  my face lit up with a gorgeous smile and heavy makeup giving it my all and as I  walk down the ramp I can hear people screaming out my name "RIDDHIMA" and as I look towards the crowd I'm blinded by the  flashes from the cameras on my face as they try to capture each and every movement of mine but I ignore and continue on down the ramp… but suddenly I wake up from the dream as I hear my father enter the room and call my name asking me to come to him. I get up reluctantly not wanting to… I walk  towards him knowing that he is drunk to the limit and that what is coming my way is nothing short of hell….

"Ridzi your up..." I wake up from my dream and look around me and find Sarah my assistant telling me I'm up... I quickly wipe the tears that had started to form in my eyes as I had let myself be taken back to my past...a past that I would like to forget...but know deep in my heart that I can't...

I sat at the mirror in front of me and began to remove the mask that I adorn everyday to return to my former self from Riddhima the fashion model  to just Riddhima a girl living in New York to fulfill her dreams. It had been another long day of running from one photoshoot to another for varies fashion houses all across New York. Sarah had called me up at the last minute just after the last photoshoot to tell me that one of the models had gotten food poising and was being taken to the hospital and that the runway director had specifically asked for me. Despite being hell tired and completely drained I quickly got into my car and drove straight to the location where I was bombarded by everyone from the media to the makeup department to the clothing department all ready to attack me the second I walked through the door and within minutes or what seemed like seconds I was walking the ramp dressed in a green Louis Vuitton evening gown. The show as usual had been a success and after meeting with the press and signing a few dates I had headed towards my dressing room ready to change and head home. Now sitting in front of the mirror I finished removing the last few bits of makeup from my face grabbed a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt and went into the bathroom to change…

I walked out of the bathroom feeling much better and glad to be in my regular cloths when my cell rang that was lying on the makeup table, picking it up I knew who it was without even having to look at the caller Id.. or so I thought…"Muski I know it's late but the show just ended and I'm heading home right now and I will call u as soon as I reach I swear!!!..."not hearing the usual hyperactive response I repeated her name once more "Muski..." "Basket"... Hearing that name I realized who the person was since I knew only one person who referred to me by that name, the one, the only, the love of my life Mr.Armaan Mallik and I just called him Muski AGAIN!!!... "Bakset how many times have I told you "ALWAYS CHECK THE CALLER ID!!" "I know...I'm sorry babe..." "It's okay basket just next time make sure you do, so u don't have to call me Muski every time'" I hate it when he's right I thought cursing him in my head. "Anyways how are you?? I missed u today and didn't see you this morning..." "I'm fine had to leave early because I had to go meet a client about a deal… just got home from a meeting and was about to eat dinner, when I thought I would call my Basket and ask her how she was doing and where she was and if she would like to join me for a romantic dinner at home  because I hate to eat alone… oh and I missed you more…" "Hmm well I'm fine… the fashion show just ended and about the romantic dinner.. see I would love to but I have to go and meet my boyfriend at his house for dinner so I can't make it I'm sorry babe" "Is that soo.. and who is this boyfriend of yours??" "Well he is tall, handsome, sexy, hot, he's a business man, his name is Armaan Mallik and I'm in love with him" "Oh really.. well this Armaan dude seems to be quite the catch.. so when are you going over to his place.." "I'm headed there right now... and should be reaching in… oh… about 15 minutes or soo..." "Well I didn't want to tell you this but since you are going to go see this Armaan dude I also have someone joining me for dinner..." "Oh really who is she??" "She's a model, She's tall. She's extremely sexy and hot and her name is Riddhima Gupta...and she's my girlfriend... and the best part is I'm in love with her and she loves me..." "Well I'm very happy for you and I hope she treats you well" "Thank Basket ILY" "Your welcome babe ILY2 see ya in 15"!! "See ya in 15...and plzzz hurry!!!!!!" "Okay I'm hurrying bye!!" "Bye Basket" Hanging up on my cell I couldn't stop myself from smiling widely and blushing slightly.

That was the type of relationship that me and Armaan shared we would tease each other and know that we were just joking around and that it didn't mean anything...because that's how much we trusted each other and after being with each other for 4 years it just showed how strong our love was and that the bond that we shared with each other could stand the test of time... I could still picture the first time we met 4 years back  a day that not only changed my life but also gave me the greatest gift I could ever ask for my Armaan...

Sorry for any errors :)

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptaanum_026-Aahana-armaan_tinaStupidcupid1234kajenarshianyacutie13bsk1scorpio95ksg_ritikaakshadqt4evershaaz_91araja123429priyadimpledsmilefri42911AnamikaSJainvidu87prachi06Simmy003ozzyieshonagudiadebby_11sejal719HR-DMG4lifepurpleekajenianMedha.-Euphoria-mijanurSanju_saraaa.KaSh-Maneet-FanObodroKargoshjiyaa_mammyridz600-GoogleWithMe-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
If u would like a pm from me then add me to ur buddy list and press the like button of this post :D 

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptaangelic_ridzyshiv-sunainamic_meenubsk1ssidraStupidcupid1234armaans_desireqt4ever29priyashaaz_91ksg_ritikaBABY-GIRL7ViSu_SDvidu87fri42911ammy_ka_ashuMunchkin.Simmy003Aanya.Preeti_ar_kjshonagudia..Maitree..sejal719HR-DMG4lifeSanju_saraaa.jiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-FanJen2anumeha_rajatObodroKargoshpurpleekajenianmijanur-Euphoria-chainreaction.SilverBell-GoogleWithMe-

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Tashu Wow Lovely Sweetie. Please Conti Soon and PM Me Whenever You Update. (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_-CromulentHaze-

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Tashu awesome update...

Armaan ridhi rocks..
update soon dear...

-CromulentHaze-

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Res!! [[Awesome update]]

*edited*

OMG Tashu i'm speechless!! Just love ur writing/thoughts. loved the way u portrayed ridzi. and awww she lives in NY?? my fav place. Highlight of the chapter : where armaan and ridzi talk on the phone :P that's so cuteee!!can't wait to read about their past :P each and every part was amazing. WONDERFUL update <33

Edited by Jen2 - 21 May 2011 at 6:07pm

-CromulentHaze-

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Fabulous update .. and I really LOVE the plot .. quite interesting Tongue Please do PM me when youu update <3

-CromulentHaze-

Go to top