Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Runway Murder~ AR FF-|Chapter 8-Page 52|COMPLETE| (Page 38)

Simmy003 IF-Dazzler
Simmy003
Simmy003

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
edited on page 37! ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

RESERVED!

EDITED! 
AMAZINGG PART1 LOVEED THE BEGININ HEHEHE.
BLESS ARMAAN ALWAYYSS HAS TO SURFER WHEN EVAA RIDHZY IS WIV HER FWENDSS.
BOIIZZ +&& THEIR MATCHESS! UFFF!
+&& US GIRLSS AND OUR SHOPIINGGGSS! 
LOOOL!
OMG SAMEER! RIDDHIMA WAS GOINN TO GET MARRIED TO A GUYY CALLD SAMEER.
+&& HE MIGHT BE DAA ONEE WHO'S DOINN THE ACCUSATIONS ETC.
AWWW LOVE ARMAAN +&& MUSKII FOR BEING THERE FOR RIDDHIMA <3 
CNT WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART.
RIDHZY +&& SHANKY FACE-FACE :P

UPDATE SSOONN!
OOOHHH ANOTHAA FF IN YOUUR MINDD.LUKINN FORWARDD TO IT 
Thank u Rabia glad u liked it!!! I know guys and sports LOL yup ridzi and shanky face to face!! Yup another FF!!  

Edited by -RougeDreams- - 07 August 2011 at 5:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RabiaKSGKaJen-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simmy003

RES! 

Edit

Jalebi Baiii!!! O my you updated! That was so unexpected! LOL well anyway, I lahhhved it! Muskaan and Riddhima are so cayooote!!! Hahaha Armaan and Muskaan's little fight was cute too! Loved the girls though, they were doing the girlie stuff and it's obvious when two besties are together, they end up going shopping! LOL The church seemed so interesting! Is that a real place in Italy or did you make that up? Cause I wanna gooo to Italy!!! :D But the highlight of the update has to be the whole Sameer thing! Who is that guy!?!? And Riddhima was about to marry him but told him off?! Goshhh, I believe Riddhima too! He iss probably the stalker! I wanna know the mysteryyy hehe... Oh and LMAO when Armaan wakes up Riddhima tells him that she's so stupid and he goes, "I knew it!!!! Finally you admitted it!" ROFL He's so funnny!!! Love him!

Ohhh Riddhima talked to her mom! Aww that part was soo touching and heart breaking! After so many years she's finally gonna see her family again! I wish everything goes well, and even if it doesn't she always has Armaan on her side Embarrassed
NEXT UPDATE SHOULD COME SOONER! And Cry You're ending this FF! But you better start your new one right you end this missy, or I'll find you... seriously. 
Lahhh you <3

BF<3333333333 Thank u!!!!!!! yup I did it's very Shocked but when u have no net this is what happenes!! Stern Smile  No the church thing I made up!! LOL it's not real!! Sameer was the guy she was going to marry!! go back and read part 2b!! Tongue the mystery will be out soon!! LOL yeah that part was funny!!LOL  yup 8 years and she spoke to her mom!! me 2 I hope all goes well!!Smile it will I'm trying!! yes I am ending this one!! Unhappy but don't worry as soon as I'm done I will start my new one before you can find meTongueWink. ILY2<33333 
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Trish-

Awww..I love it when old friends meet again and Riddhima and Muski are so cute!And how they were catching up .It is so sweet to see Muskaan and Armaan being there for her tough times..OMG Riddhima called home ? Awww Armaan and Muskaan were so sweet..and I just had to mention this the part where Riddhima is recollecting her whole day was cute..I dunno why I really liked it :) Continue soon

Thank u SRK<333333 lol I love Ridzi and Muski 2!! yup she called home!! but if she wants to find sameer then she had to and plus it's anji's wedding!! lol thankz for liking that part!! I wanted to try something diff!! I will!!
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

super amazing! l;oved  it! cont soon!
Originally posted by KaSh-Maneet-Fan

hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved AR
Sooo cute
armaan is sooo sweet
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Thank u guys!! I will soon!

Edited by -RougeDreams- - 07 August 2011 at 7:51pm
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

Hey!  That was an awesome part!  Loved Armaan-Riddhima-Muskaan's convo.  Sameer... is it him?!  It better be him because I don't want to stress my mind now. LOL  Can't wait for the next part!  Please update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi-
Thank u munni!!! U'll see if it's him!Wink don't worry I will end it soon!! LOL I will update soon!! and ur welcome!!Smile
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

OMGG what a fabulous update! I have never been so excited to read an FF in such a long timeLOL It was nice to see Muski back to be with Riddhima(: And wow .. Sameer eh? I kinda dont want it to be him :P It would just make things way to easy .. aww am im so sad to see that you're planning to end this now .. im just getting more excited by each update! Looking forward to the whole confrontation b/w Riddhima and her dad .. and thanks for the PM
Thank u Sara!! aww really ur excited to read my FFShocked ur soo sweet!! Really u don't want it to be sameer who do u want it to be then??Tongue  yeah I'm ending this one but I'm going to be starting a new one!Wink and same here I want to know how ridzi and shanky's convo will be!LOL ur welcome for the pm!! and thanks so much for ur comment!!

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top