awesome preview
AR r getting married!
waiting eagerly 4 next part...
cont soon
thnx 4 pm

This content was originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

nice

loved it

This content was originally posted by: Medzi_ARian...

OMG!  Jalebi!  I loved the preview!  OMG!  Armaan and Riddhima are getting married!  Yippa!  Wonder what happened at Sameer's house.  Oh no!  The next update's gonna be the last one.  😭  Update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi-

This content was originally posted by: ozzyie

Awesummme preview tasu @!!!!

This content was originally posted by: araja1234

Nice preview. Update soon and thanks for the pm

Thank u soo much guys!! glad u liked the preview!! and np about the pmz!!
@Munni-yeah it's the last part!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 8- Finishing The Puzzle!!

Mein Ne Tujhse Pyaar Kiya Hai, Tu Hai Meri Jaan
Meri Har Dhadkan Kehti Hai, Mein Tujhpe Qurbaan
Tera Zara Sa Bhi Dhola Jo Imaan, Tu Saala Kaam Se Gaya...

Waking up early had never been one of my favorite things to do except if it was for a modeling assignment but today had been a totally different story not only did I have to get up at 6am that to on a Saturday when I usually sleep till 10am but I had to sit and do things all day that mom and the pundit jee told me to do. Yes pundit jee!! Why because today is mine and anji di's ladies sangeet and mehndi and  in a few days we are both getting married first anji di then 2 days later me!! Ever since I had "Opened My Big Mouth" to dad about wanting to get married to Armaan he had not only told EVERYONE but had started planning the WEDDING!! I had tired so many times to get dad to postpone the wedding for at least 6 months but no matter what I said he won't pay any heed to a word that I said!! And now here I was sitting around a bunch of aunties I had never met in my life putting on mehndi and watching Muski and Niki dance. Now don't get me wrong it's not that I'm not happy I am really!! But I just never thought that it would happen this fast or for that matter happen at all. A lot had happened in the last 2 weeks from meeting Atul and his family during lunch and becoming friends to clearing my name. I couldn't believe that I was free but I couldn't help but think that this day almost never came. I could still remember when we had gone to sameer's house to find proof…..

~*Flash Back: 2 Weeks Ago*~

Looking out of the window as we drove towards sameer's house I couldn't believe that it was really happening. I had never imagined that I would be facing my past all over again. I could still remember telling him off after he had insulted me that night. I didn't know what to expect once we got there. I just hoped that we got enough proof that would help clear my name. After our lunch with Atul and his family which had gone off wonderfully I had told Dad that I was going to go and see Sameer and in the blink of an eye Armaan, Muski ,Abhi, Nikki, Di and Atul were all following me out the door. Feeling a light jerk I was brought out of my thoughts and looked around to see that we had arrived at Sameer's house. Opening the car door I stepped out and taking a deep breath I followed Armaan, Muski, Abhi, Nikki, Di and Atul towards the door. After ringing the bell and waiting for a few seconds the door finally opened and one of the maids let us in after telling her that we needed to see Sameer. Entering his house we were all shocked to see the interiors of it. It was large in size and had big windows. The ceiling was hanging with large chandeliers and the marble floor shined up at us as we walked towards the family room. The walls were painted in an off white colour with artwork and pictures hanging on the walls. As we sat down on the sofa and waited for Sameer to come I couldn't help but think what would happen when he saw me after 8 years. Would he still recognize me?? Would he try to do something or insult me again?? I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice when the maid had come back and said that Sameer was running late and that he would be home soon. Feeling a hand on my shoulder I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Anji Di saying something to me.

Anji: "Ridzi are you listening to me?? Let's go!!"

Ri: "Huh… Oh… Where Di??"

Anji: "To look around since Sameer isn't here yet".

Ri: "Oh yeah okay let's go".

Getting up from the sofa I followed everyone has we began our "Investigation" to find proof against Sameer. We looked in every nook and cranny going into all the drawers, paperwork, pictures anything that we could get our hands on. We had searched for about an hour when suddenly a scream halted everyone in there tracks "I FOUND SOMETHING!!!!" Running towards the scream we all ended up in Sameer's room where Muski was standing in the middle of the room with a remote control in her hand and she was standing in front of the t.v. staring at it. We walked up to her and stood beside her and following her gaze we all looked at the t.v to see Sameer talking into the camera with some woman..

Sa: "You Don't Understand That ***** Ruined everything!! I was soo close!! I had everything all in place!!! Her family was eating out of my hands!! They were doing exactly what I wanted!! I could almost feel the money in my hands!! But No That ***** had to take it from me!! I'm not going to let her get away with this I'm going to make her pay!!!! "

Voice: "Calm down baby! I'm with you!! We will get revenge I promise! But you still haven't told me who this woman is??"

Sa: "Riddhima… Riddhima Gupta she works with you Sonia!!"

Sonia: "Oh that ***** I can't wait to get my hands on her!!"

Sa: "Wow someone is eager to get revenge? Sameer Like!!"

Sonia "Yes I am eager you have no idea what that woman has done to me!! She has taken away every job, award, man, that I wanted!! In the beginning I didn't mind but after 4 years I couldn't take it anymore and I had decided that one day I would take everything away from HER!!! THEN SHE WOULD KNOW HOW I FELT!!!!! THEN SHE WOULD KNOW HOW IT FELT WHEN EVERYTHING WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU!!!! and now with you by my side I can see my dream coming true!! I can almost see her face, her tears, her helplessness!! Ohh I can't wait!! So What's the plan??"

Sa: "The Plan Is Simple…. Murder!"

Sonia: "Murder!! ARE U ******* CRAZY!!!!! I AM NOT KILLING ANYONE!!"

Sa: "Who Said You Are Going To??"

Sonia: "The What Are You Saying"     

Sa: "I'm saying….

I stared at the screen numb trying to absorb what I was seeing and hearing. I couldn't believe that this had all been planned out by Sameer and Sonia I had gone through hell all because of them just so they could get REVENGE!!! I could feel my anger building up inside of me I just wanted to get my hands on SAMEER!!! THAT ******* but before I could continue to throw every swear word in the English dictionary at him the door of the room opened and in walked the devil himself SAMEER!!!!!

Sa: "Well Well Well If it isn't Riddhima Gupta and Gang!! And to what do I owe this lovely surprise??"

A: "YOU ******* HOW COULD YOU FRAME RIDDHIMA!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!"

R: "Armaan No! Stop it!!"

A: "NO RIDDHIMA I'M GOING TO KILL THIS MAN!! HE PUT YOU THROUGH HELL
AND NOW HE HAS TO PAY!!!"

R: "Armaan For My Sake Stop!!"

Seeing Armaan stop made my fears of him killing sameer hold off for the time being. At least he hadn't done anything and ignored me.

Sa: "Good thing you stopped him Riddhima because if you hadn't who knows what I would have done to the "SO CALLED ******* LOVE OF YOUR LIFE"

I could feel my blood pressure start to rise as Sameer's words came out of his mouth! WTH How dare he try to imply that he would try to harm Armaan!! I was so not going to take that from him and so I blasted off at him once again!!

R: "HOW DARE YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ARMAAN!!!  YOU HAVE NO ****** RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HIM!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MAN HAS STOOD BY MY SIDE THROUGH THE HELL THAT YOU PUT ME IN!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MAN HAS DONE FOR ME!!! IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS MAN'S SUPPORT I WOULD HAVE NEVER HAD THE GUTS TO COME HERE AND TALK TO MY FATHER!! IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS MAN I WOULD HAVE SPENT THE NIGHT IN JAIL!!!!! IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS MAN I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD A SHOULDER TO CRY ON WHEN I NEEDED ONE!! IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS MAN I WOULD HAVE BEEN RAPED!! IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS MAN I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY IN MY LIFE!! THIS MAN WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHO BELIEVED ME WHEN I SAID THAT I DIDN'T MURDER ANYONE!! THIS MAN WAS THE ONLY PERSON WHOEVER UNDERSTAND ME!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GLAD I DIDN'T MARRY YOU!! I'M GLAD I TOLD YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OFF!! AND YOU KNOW WHY BECAUSE IF I HADN'T DONE THAT I WOULD HAVE NEVER MET MY REASON TO LIVE… MY ARMAAN!!!! AND I SWEAR IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD OUT OF YOU FILTHY MOUTH ABOUT HIM I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!"

Everyone around me stared with their mouths and eyes wide open at my outburst. No one had expected me to do that but what was I to do when someone attacks my love I bite back!! I was about to say something as the silence that had prevailed was no longer comforting when all of a sudden there was a loud voice that boomed into the room

Voice: "SAMEER MALHOTRA YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR THE MURDER OF SONIA RAI!!!"  

We all turned towards the voice and saw the police standing there with handcuffs and a gun in their hands. Sameer on seeing them tried to run out the window but was pulled back by Atul who was standing near the window when we had entered the room. Sameer was then taken away by the police and was interrogated for hours until he finally confessed that he had been the one to stalk and text me because he had been trying to keep a track of what was going on in my life so he could gather information about me to use later on to blackmail me into giving him money which was why he had texted me trying to scare me so I would fall into his trap. He also confessed that he was the one who killed Sonia because she had tried to blackmail Sameer into marrying her by saying that she was pregnant with his child but when he had rejected her and refused to believe her, Sonia had told him that she would come and tell me the truth about how Sameer wanted to kill me for insulting him that day and for ruining his plan of getting money from my parents to start a new hospital that he had wanted to start. He had also reveled that on the day of the murder Sonia was coming to see me to tell the truth but before she could reach me on the runway Sameer had turned off the lights and had quickly ran up to Sonia and stabbed her with a knife in the back before she could open her mouth. He had then slipped the knife into my hand and ran off before anyone could see him. Armaan had also submitted the video of Sameer and Sonia's conversation to the police which further showed that I had not done anything and that Sameer was guilty. I had also found out later on after everything had ended and Sameer was behind bars that while I had been blasting off at Sameer Atul had quietly slipped into the bathroom and called the police. And then 2 weeks later it was announced by my father that since everything was all over and that my name was now cleared that me and anji di would get married 2 days apart!!

~*Flash Back Ends*~

And now as I sat here among all my family and friends watching them celebrate the union of 4 people I couldn't help but smile. I had never imagined that my life would be played out in the way that it had. It was true God did write your story but it was up to you to figure out how you wanted to play it out.

Ello I'm back for the last time!! That was Chapter 8 the last one!!  I hope u liked it!! This was also the end of this FF 😭 I know I'm sad 2!! I just want to thank all of you for reading,commenting and encouraging me to do better!! and for also putting up me =) I can't thank you all enough it really means alot to me!! anyways I will let you all read now so for one last time in this ff bye bye!!

P.S Shorry for any errors 😳 

XOXOXOXOXO
Tashu

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

HAWW :| End ?? I'm gonna miss this 😭

But I love the way you wrote it <3 Love you <33

I HATE SAMEER !! And Sonia :x And I Love AR <3 LOL <3

prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely ending yaar

thanx for pm

continue soon
ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesum part ... loved it ... bt y did u end it so soon ???? plzzz give us an epilogue ...

thanx 4 d pm n continue soon ...

ritika
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SUPERB ENDINNGG. 
ARWWHH IMMA MISSHH THISS FF <33
LOVEEDD IITT!
UFF THEE SAMEER ISS SUCCHHAA BIG B******.
HATTEE HIMMM.
AR HAMESHHAA <33
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb end!
Aww! AR r getting married...love them
hate dat Sameer😡
loved dis ff! will miss it...
thnx 4 pm

fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome ending!!
loved the whole part.
finally, sameer's true face came out in front of everyone.
thanks for the great entertainment.
please do consider writing more FFs or OSs

Omg great ending! Please post an epi!
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I still can't believe this is the end of this FF.  I'm gonna miss it for sure.  Anyways.  The part was awesome.  I just hate Sameer!  He freakin used Sonya to take revenge from Riddhima.  Ugh!  But I'm just glad everything's okay now.  Thanks for the PM and love you!

-Medzi-