Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~Runway Murder~ AR FF-|Chapter 8-Page 52|COMPLETE| (Page 18)

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Res   =)

*EDITED*

The update was awesome! I loved RM! Haha they're always funny :D

Arghh Shanky makes me wanna pull my hair in anger!!!! He's such a kameena :P

Update soon <3 Oh and AR were uber-cute :)

xoxo
Aanya
Thank u aanya glad u liked it :) I wil!!  I know shanky is  a kameena :| Lol up RM are too funny! AR are very cute :)

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qt4ever

Aaj to din bohot acha jaega!
Itna lamba n acha part!
Yipeee!!!!
Gr8 job...
Loved the part
Thank u  glad u liked it :)
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

awsome update from you.like ar confession.pleas update soon.thanks for pm.
thanks glad u liked AR's confession and np :)
Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Tashu Di.  Just caught up with this FF and it's awesome!  I'm loving it!  The title itself is really intriguing.  The flashback was awesome!  Loved it!  Please continue soon and do PM me.

-Medzi-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CromulentHaze-

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaz_91

hey

amazing one

ridzy's father waz really mean...n such a cute start of der luv story...luvd it

cont soon

tc

Thank u shaaz :) I know shanky is rude :| I will :)
Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

Tashuu <3 Loved All Da Parts Soo Farr =))
Pleshh Add Me To Yur PM List <33
How Could Shanky Do Dat. Actually I Would Have Accepected Smin Lyk Dat Frm Him. 
Coz He Has No Feelings!
Awww I Lovd AR Meeting =D 
Then Armaan Savin Riddhima N Sed Dont Touch My Girl. The One Who I Love(Smin Lyk Dat :P)
Update Shoon 
Thank u rabia :) I will :)  I know shanky is a retard :| thankz for liking that line and AR's meeting :)

Edited by CT247 - 06 June 2011 at 9:22pm
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksg_ritika

wow dat was a nyc a big part ... thanx 4 d pm n continue soon ...

ritika
Thank u ritika :) np and I will!!
Originally posted by MaitreeluvKajen

YUUPPIIEZZZ Long Part Dhinkkaaa Chikkaa LOL LOL See how excited I am for your FF? I LOVE THIS PART and YOU! OMG it was So Unique...The whole way by which Riddhima rebelled and LEFT her Father ( I hate him anyway ) to persue her dream was WOW WOW WOW !! GO GIRL!LOL

Coming To AR now...Main part of the part,I wanted a whole new para for it !! AR were SOO Cute! Lets come to RM first!! OMG Muski !! "My Kaankhajoora" and Rahul "My Junglee Billi" Seriously? OMG that was So Cute!! LOL LOVED when Rahul said,"I'm Alive" and then Riddhima said "Oh Come on she isn't that bad" ROFL ROFL AWESOME! I love TOTALLY LOVE your sense of humour! Then that "Dramatic Effect" Of Armaan's !! Haayyee ROFL And Oh,Oh,Oh,Riddhima's "LOOK BUSY!!" Had me like this-ROFL AR were So Cute! At first only Armaan asks,"Is she hot?" Aww!LOL Then Loved their Confession..It was Unique,Romantic and AR-ish!<33 Touched my hearty heart! Okies the best part was "If someone makes a film out of this,It'll be a HIT!!" SO TRUEEE! Because Your FF is a HIT Already! LOVE YOU TASHHU BABY!

Update Soon!<33
Love,
You know who...I mean.Maitree.LOLZ LOL
Wow Miss. Maitree what a long comment :| thank u soo much!! yes I do see and i love it :) same here hate shanky 2 :| lol don't worry there will be lots of AR Wink LOL RM are too fun to write for :P thanks for liking the confession :) ILY2<333 and i will!! 

Edited by CT247 - 06 June 2011 at 10:40pm
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha_kajen

OMG itnaa LAMBA part, i luvvv u Tashuuu for this!!! I woke up in the morning, i felt to sit with my lappy for some reason, N here i got a beautiful gift from one of my fav writerDay Dreaming, so i decided to read this first before i go and take showerTongue N i must say this was worth reading even without taking shower, u knwWink The way u started with Ridzi's Flashback was beautiful, N i never thought she might have gone through so much in her life , bt poor girl had gone through a lot cox of  that selfish shanky pankyAngry ufff i hate this man, he never understand Ridzi's feelings, he will always think abt his reputation and his dreams his fame n all, USELESS!!! N favoring bwt two daughters, ufff hw shamelessAngry okeyy let's leave him, cox wat more can we expect from that manSleepy... U have put every feeling n thought of Ridzi so beautifully!! Luvved the part where Ridzi just outburst at her dad n left the house , it's nt at all worth to live with him, who doesn't respect her feelings n dreams, i like her courage there, a Clap for Ridzi!!LOL  N i luved the bond Muski and Ridzi shared.. OMG wats "Kaankajhoora" ?ROFL N Rahul calling Muski "Jungli Billi" ROFL that part was really hilarious, the typical Muskaan Rahul wala convo, calling each other by names n pulling each others leg!!ROFLROFL
 Ridzi falling for Armaan on their v first meeting, that was really wow!!Day Dreaming N the way she admired every feature of him, haaye !!!  N the way they confessed their luv was really sweet!! baarish mein, haaayeDay Dreaming 
Armaan is just unbelievable,LOL Ridzi itne baar story bataaya, lekin he was nt listening to her all the time, thank god he listen to her this time, warnaa we never got to knw hw they fell in luv with each otherWinkLOLLOL 
So overall i must say this part was a full package,it involve action, Comedy and Romance (like Armaan saidLOL).. Luvved reading it, i must say u have presented it so well, cox after an emotional moment u bring something else like Muski's n her Kankajhoora's fightROFL so i was really enjoying reading this!!! N Tashuu itnaa chotu font kiun bhaii??  i was too lazy to grab my glasses, bt the need of a glass didn't arise in this part cox it was so interesting n i was so much involved in the story, i completely forgot abt my glassLOL !!  Brilliant writing skills!!StarStar It was Amazingly presented ClapClapClap Itna lamba part bt i was enjoying every bit of it, i didn't realize it till i finish reading it, cox after reading i was like wooh!! kitna lamba part haiShocked!! u dnt have to ask me for lamba comment, cox i can't stop myself when i see ur writing, u r so amazing dearClap!!  Keep up the Awesome job!! Thumbs Up N i will nt ask u to Update soon, cox i wanna read Lamba parts like this, so take ur time n surprise me with a Lamba update, okeyyyWink 
Bst wishes With lots of Luv <333

Shasha Ji wow what a long comment!! but thank u soo much :D yes ridzi when through a lot in her life and still has much more to go through Ouch. I know feel the same Shanky is a retard :| Lol I already told u what kaankajhoora means ROFL but I'm glad u enjoyed this part!! I will try to write lamba parts and make sure the font is bigger next time :D

purpleekajenian

-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMMY12

nice part buddy.
Thank u :D
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

OMG what a LAMBAA update<3 I don't think I will be able to give a lamba commentLOL But I really loved it .. It was soo sad to read about Riddhima's family and everything .. gurl made the right decision by leaving that place :| Aww Jungli/Kaankajhoora ROFL That's cutee .. OMGG I lovee the part where Muski interrupts Riddhima from her story telling .. dramatic effectROFL LMAO her thoughts about sexy Armaan .. couldnt help but blush when he asked if Ridz was hotSilly Haha best boy-saving-girl-before-getting-raped scene EVER! Ladki bhi saved ho gayi thi aur love ka confession bhiEmbarrassedLOLLOL Totally agree with Muski .. it should be a film ..
I'd soo enjoy a paragraph of just Muskaan and Rahul arguing with each other .. gossh what a cutee married couple((:

Wonderful update and thanks for the PMHug
Thank u hun :) lol actually that  was Armaan not muski LOLEmbarrassed aww thank u :) aww maybe I will have paragraph for RM u never know Wink and ur welcome for the pm!!

Edited by CT247 - 06 June 2011 at 10:44pm

saraaa.

Go to top