Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW, what a huge update .. loved reading it .. you described Riddhima's emotions perfectly .. it felt so real like you had connected with the situation personally while writing it as well. And it's nice that Riddhima and her father are now fine with each other. Can't wait for you to update! 
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
THANK U ALL SOO MUCH<3 😳

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:
Originally posted by: -RabiaKSGKaJen-

WOOOWW. AMAZINNNGG PAARRTT. 

UFF. SHANKKYY WWAASS SOO MEAANN. 
FFINALLYY SHEE CONFRONTEDD SHANKKYY. 
ANNNDD PHEWWW NOWW FATHER +&& DAUGHTEERR AREE BACCK. 
SHANKY'S GONNAA HELPP RIDDHIMAA YESS. 
UPDAATTEE SOONN <3

P.S- WAANNTT SOMMEE AR SCENESS

Thank u rabia!! yeah he was really mean!! but that's shanky!! yup she had to if she wanted to move on rite and plus how long were they going to stay mad at each other. lol yes he is!! I will!!
Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

wow amazing part! cont soonn pleasee

thank u hun!! I will!!
Originally posted by: ozzyie

its really superb tasu !!!!!!😃😃😃

but u updated after  a long time !!!!
update soon !!!!!

Thank u sumita!! glad u liked the update!! I know I did it late!! got distracted😳 but I will try to update sooner!!
Originally posted by: kinshuklover95

😆YAYYY

THAT WAS GOOD.
i loved Armaan and Padma. It reminded me of DMG and then Riddhima and Anjali scene was really cute too. It reminded me of DMG. They were all sooo cute back then. Ahhh...
Shashank and Riddhima was sooo emotional. I loved her speech. It was mindblowing. And when Shashank said, "you forgot to give me a hug" that was sooo cute.
please continue soon. 😊

Thank u simran!! I'm glad u liked this chapter!! Aww did it me 2 I felt the same!! aww thanks for liking ridzi's speech!! yeah that part was emotional it broke the cold war between them!! I will!!
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey tashu..

amazing part yaar...

finally all r together again...

soo happy for ridz to get her dad back..

n also got the approval from her family...of AR getting married...

thnx for the pm...

Originally posted by: Simmy003

RESRESRES!!!!!

edit

JB!!!!! YAY you updated!!! And so did I, say wahhh?? 😆 Anywayy, I lalala LOVED this update! I understand how Riddhima must have felt when she got back home after 8 long years!!! Like, that's a lot of years! Haha but I loved that you showed how she handled herself... and do I even have to say it, Armaan-Padma mom are freakin adorable! Armaan's just.. ahhh <3 !
Awww the Anji - Ridzy moment made me all sad ;( That one part when she was crying in her arms was so deep! I almost cried, LOL I'm dumb.. but anywhhooo glad they apologized and stuff! Good to see thaa siskies together!!! <3 But omg, when Shanky came I was like, "Ughh, here comes the Mr. I-can-never-see-anyone-happy!" Lmfaoo but I knew sooner or later, he's gonna forgive her! And that did happen, all thanks to Riddhima though! Loved the part when she apologized to Shanky, nicely written JB :) Ahhh life's good now everything is just fine... YAY for AR getting married sooon!! Weee, can't wait! It's just this Sameer thingy that's left... but that'd be sorted out in the next update! :P SO UPDATE SUPER SOOON! LOVE YOU!

P.S. o shittt, it's ending in the next part... 😳 Don't update sooon ahahaha JK, do ittt ;)

BF<3333333333333333333 LOL we both updated at the same time =P Thank u!! I'm glad u enjoyed it!! Aww thanks I tried to make ridzi somewhat strong but still emotional and grown up!! yeah 8 years is long!! Lol yeah Ammy and Padma are just to adorable together!! Aww I got kind of emotional writing this part myself. so it's all good. aww thank u BF<333 that was fun to write!! Lol Yup they are gonna get married and the sameer stuff will be out in the open!! I will update soon!! oh sorry I won't update soon!! LOL!! Lahh Ju 2!!
Originally posted by: ksg_ritika

awesum part ... yay riddhima n shashank have cleared evrything ... hope AR marriage is on d blocks now ...

thanx 4 d pm n continue soon ...

ritika

Thank u ritika!! I'm glad u liked the chapter!! yup they have cleared everything!! and AR are gonna get married!! ur welcome and I will!
Originally posted by: prachi_mjht

GUD ONE YAAR

lovely update

thanx for pm

continue soon

Thank u prachi!! I'm glad u liked it!! I will!!