Fan Fictions

~Runway Murder~ AR FF-|Chapter 8-Page 52|COMPLETE| - Page 18

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Stupidcupid1234

Loved the update
Update soon

This content was originally posted by: Medzi_ARian...

Hey Tashu Di! OMG! The part was lovely! From their cute little argument in the basement to the surprise in the end. Everything was just amazing! Loved it! OMG! What's gonna happen now? Please update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi-

This content was originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

Awesome update

loved it loads

cant wait 4 da next part

con soon

thanks 4 da pm

Muahhh

Xxx

This content was originally posted by: AMMY12

Superb part.

Update soon.

T.c.

This content was originally posted by: Artemis678

T That Was Amazing. It Wasnt Short Its A Long Chapter. Hehe. Anyway Update Soon.

thank u guys sooo much ur encouragement and words mean a lot to me =) I will continue soon!! Edited by -RougeDreams- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: MaitreeluvKajen

OMMGG YAAYY Tashu You Updated :) ME SSOO HAAPPYY *Dhinkaa Chikka Dance* 😆 OMG I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED this part !! Right from the start when she starts to hunt for Armaan like crazzy and finds him doing pushups (Haayyyee,Me imagining the scene,A Trip to HEEAAVVEENNN  😳) Then Riddhima tricking him out of his wits by seducing him and then pinching him..Gawd I was literally 🤣 AWESOME! LOL=P

Heehhee then that scene with Muski was obvio very cute,Aww Peanuts and Loliipop,How sweet !! 😆 And And And,I LOOVEEDD the Proposal !! Haayyyee *KAJEN!! COME BACK!* It was So Magical,and I loved how Riddhima answered !! Perfect,Awesome Update!

Ab jaldi jaldi UPDATE KAROOO!
ILY Tashu baby<33
Love,
Maitree

Maitree thank u =) glad u liked it =) lol revenge is sweet =) gald u liked the proposal!! I will update shoon!! ILY2 Maitree babe!!!
This content was originally posted by: shaaz_91

hey
amazing one...luvd d part
can't wait 4 d happening things dat r going 2 happen now
cont soon
tc

thank u shaaz =) I will!! and yes things are going to happen =;)
This content was originally posted by: mijanur

excelent update.like ar romantic scene.wow ar will going to be married.i like it very much.pleas continue soon.thanks for pm.

This content was originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

OMG!! Tashu that was so amazing...awww finally Armaan and Riddhima are engaged...loved how Armaan did so much for Riddhima and fulfilled her dream...even I was in awe reading it like Riddhima was seeing it...lol...absolutely amazing update...do update soon.

This content was originally posted by: -RabiaKSGKaJen-

Tassshhhuuu <33 Yaaayyy Finally Youu Updated <33

Lovedd The Part <3

Hhehe Armaan Was In The Basement Doin Sit Ups <33 Hayyyee Can Tottaly Imagine It! HAWT! <33

Riddhima Seducing Him, And Then Pinched Him. LOL!

Awww Loved The Twk B/W Muskii N Ridhzy. PEANUTS. LOL!

Wohooo Armaan Proposed Riddhima.

I Love Da Songs Too <333

I Sooo Wish I Had A Guy Like Armaann <33

PERFECT! <33

Continue Shoon

This content was originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

omg so super amazing! cont soon! and what hint?? ahhh

This content was originally posted by: fri42911

amazing update.

please continue soon

and thanks for the pm.

This content was originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

awsum fic..

do pm me when u update...

This content was originally posted by: sejal719

awesome part loved it plz write more soon and thnx for the pm :D

thank u everyone soo much ILY =) glad u all liked it!! I will and np =) Edited by -RougeDreams- - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shasha_kajen

WOW i love reading LAMBA updates😉 im really shollyy for late reply😳

This part was so beautiful, it was so much of love, romance.. Luved reading every bit of it!! Amazingly written👏.. Everything was described so perfectly that we could really imagine the scenes😍 
At the first when Ridzi was searching for Armaan like a fool was cuute N Armaan bn the supercool was doing push ups in the terrace 😆 on the other hand Ridzi was so much worried abt him😆  The close moment they shared was really hawwwt n intense ☺️ bt Ridzi was really brave n escaped from there by seducing him, n as usual Armaan got carried away 😆 Baby can't control his feelings  when Ridzi is close to him😳
OMG Muskaan calling Ridzi "Peanut" N Ridzi calling Muski "Lollypop" 🤣 u cracked me up so badly🤣🤣 
The dinner was so dreamy n perfect!! awww i love that song "Bekhuda tumi ho..." i sang the full song even😆 I can really imagine AR on that song in a beautiful night 😍 That was just a PERFECT NIGHT!! U described it awesomely!! 👏 It was so adorable that they had little talks after the dinner n apologizing each others, it was all really cuute!! U really do have romantic ideas Taashuuu😉 me is loving it😉 
N u made me happy in this part making Armaan to propose Ridzi😃 cox i was really waiting for this!! Dil khush hoagayaa!!😃 Ok no sad parts yayyy!!, bt y do i feel that u r gonna make me cry in ur next update? i just feel😔 But i love hw u distract the reader from an emotional scene by writing something funnyy inbwtn!! Ok let me wait for ur Update!!
Hope ur next update also be a LAMBA one😉
Keep up the awesome job!!👍🏼 Take ur time n update a lamba part!!😉😆
best wishes with lots of love...

thank u shasha ji ILY =) I'm so glad u liked it!! and thank u for the lamba comment it was very sweet of u and made be =) I will and np =)  
This content was originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

RES😃

-Edited-

Sorry this time was a short comment😕 But the chapter was still absoultely fantastic<3 Hehe I lovedd how Riddhima was worried for no reason AT ALL .. even I was feeling the suspense😆 Because ya know, the title of your FF is like that so im just waiting for the scary stuff to happen😆 The proposal was unexpected😲 Well I guess the song was kinda the hint😆 and her thoughts .. AR really connect! Oohh I havent caught any hint in any of the updates But im not good with finding stuff like that within the details🤣 Do update soon .. im getting more and MORE excited hehe

thank u sara =) glad u liked it!! lol the scary stuff is coming shoon!! yeah the proposal was a bit unexpected lol well look out from now on!! =P I will =)

Rest of u I will reply laterz just tell me when u un edit!! 
Edited by -RougeDreams- - 12 years ago
Ello =P okies so I am in a good mood and since it's Father's Day today
I thought why not give a preview to Chapter 4 =)
I will update the entire chapter shooonnn but for now enjoy
Happies Father's Day =)

What am I going to do??? Who is this person?? Why are they after me?? And what will they tell everyone?? What have I done?? I had repeated these questions in my mind over and over again trying to find answers when all of a sudden I felt my phone vibrate in my hands. I looked at the screen and saw it flash 1 NEW MESSAGE my hands started to sweat and my heart started to pound. What if it's that person and instead of calling me now they're texting me??? I slowly moved my finger to the green button instructing my cell to open the message and when it did I looked at the screen again to see OPEN THE DOOR!! And as if on cue the next second there was a knock at the door…

P.S I have replied to all of you and the rest of u who need to un RES let me know when you do cause I really want to read ur comments or I'mma send u a Reminder PM =)
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hey

amazing promo...can't wait 4 d part

update soon

tc

hm preview seems super interesting! cont soon!
PrincessBushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow lovely promo .. impatiently w8ing for next update!