thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
thankz :D I will!! np!!
Edited by CT247 - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Edited on page 8 and 16 😳

Thanks guys I have replied to all of u who commented and unreserved so far :D they are on pgs 18-19!! and the rest of u I will answer as they come :)

Chapter 3: Hum Kis Gali Ja Rahe Hai????

I walked out of the bathroom drying my wet hair after taking a hot shower and looked to see the room empty and no Armaan in sight. I looked out onto the balcony of our room thinking that he was waiting for me to come out of the bathroom but he wasn't there. I closed the door and walked back inside and dropping my towel on the bed forgetting about my wet hair I went in search of Armaan. "God where is this MAN!!??"I thought running around the entire house looking for him in the kitchen, in the family room, in the living room, in the guest bedrooms, I even called out to him numerous times thinking he would hear me and pop out "ARMAAN!!!!!!!!" but it was no use he didn't hear me. I even tried to call him on his cell but all I got was "THE NUMBER YOU ARE TRYING TO REACH IS UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER!!!!" I was starting to get really frustrated yet worried about him because he would always tell me where he was going and wouldn't leave without me knowing. I stopped in my spot and decided to think about where he could be before I started to panic... "Maybe he went for a jog!!?? I mean he does like to run and stay fit... or maybe he went to get some lunch for us because he thought that maybe I didn't want to cook… Maybe he is hiding in the house and is just trying to freak me out but then he would have come out by now I mean it's been 20 minutes… you know what I will look one more time and if I don't find him then I will panic!!" so off I went after making my decision of looking for Armaan one more time and then panicking!! I looked in all the places that I had looked before just to double check and when I didn't find him anywhere I decided to try the places that I had missed like the backyard and the basement. I went to the backyard and looked around and called out his name but didn't find him anywhere but got weird looks from the neighbors who happened to be gardening at that time…. saying a quick "hello" I headed off to the last place left…. the basement…

I opened the door to the basement and felt a chill run down my body as it was cold and I was only wearing an oversized shirt of Armaan's with shorts underneath. I turned on the light and holding on to the railing I made my way down the stairs…as I stepped closer reaching the last few steps I could hear the faint sound of music playing in the distance. I walked closer towards the sound of the music which suddenly became louder as it was on full volume and there lying on the floor doing sit ups wearing nothing but his black gym shorts and sweating like a pig was Armaan Mallik!!!! I walked over to him and towered over him as he was still lying on the floor and sounded off "OMG I have been running around the entire house looking for you, I called you soo many times I even tried to call your cell…. I was on the verge of calling the police!!! And here you are in the basement doing sit ups!!!!!!" "Hey Baby!!" "Don't hey baby me!!!" I said pointing my finger at him. "Do you have any idea how worried I was when I couldn't find you!!!????" "I'm sorry I didn't mean to it's not like I did it on purpose" "Yeah right you just like to scare the hell out of me!! You could have left a note somewhere or picked up your phone when I called you but no you have to go and be all Armaanish and do stupid things just to annoy me!! Why can't you……….

I was in the middle of my sentence and or rambling whatever you want to call it when Armaan sat up, pulled my hand so I fell on top of him, rolled over so I was trapped under him and smacked his lips on mine!! I lay there shocked for a few seconds thinking how everything had just happened but as I felt him starting to deepen the kiss by biting my lower lip, I realized that he was trying to use the kiss as a way of shutting me up and trying to melt me, and god only knew that it was working but I wasn't going to let him know that!!

Thinking fast on my feet I devised a plan in my mind to get him back for torturing me and causing me soo much stress!! I slowly started to move my hands onto this bare chest and began to seductively move them up and down as if I was painting a picture with a brush slowly and carefully….  I could feel him being aroused with the feeling I was evoking inside of him and I could tell as his hands started to travel down my body and stop at the buttons of his shirt. Then as his fingers came in contact with them I could feel him opening them one by one. I knew that if I didn't stop him now then I would be screwed so I slowly moved my one hand to his waist and pinched him "Ouchhh!!!!!!!" taking advantage of his "Ouch" I gently pushed him off of me so he fell to the side and got up to run for my life thinking that I would escape but before I could even reach the stairs Armaan had gotten a hold of my hand and pulled me so that I came crashing onto his bare chest.

With my hands now twisted behind my back stopping me from running away from his interrogation… he questioned me "What was that for??" "What was what for??" I said trying to act as if I was unaware of what he was talking about. "Don't act innocent why did you just pinch me??" "Oh that was revenge!!" "Revenge?? Why??" "Because you Mr.Mallik made me run around the house for half an hour trying to find you and you didn't even have the curtsey to leave a note or try to answer me when I called you repeatedly!!! Which is why I just pinched you!!??? And don't even think about saying sorry cause I'm to upset right now, so if you will excuse me can you please let go of me!!" "I'm going shopping I'll see you later you if your still here that is!!" I knew I had been a bit rude but I didn't care cause he had put me through soo much and without another word he let go of me and off I went to change to go shopping…..

"I know Muski I was rude but you can understand how upset I was. I mean he made me feel as if something had happened to him!!" After my argument with Armaan I had run upstairs and changed into a pair of jean Capri's and a red tank top and slipped into my black ballerina slippers grabbing my black purse, keys and cell phone I had headed out the door to the biggest mall in NYC The Rouge… and now here I was 5 hrs later and on the phone with Muski buying whatever I could get my hands on. "I understand Ridzi how you feel I mean I would be reacting the same way if Rahul did that to me, but I also think that you maybe were a bit harsh on him and plus you didn't even give him a chance to explain" "I know Muski your right I'll talk to him when I get home and apologize for being so harsh but he also has to for what he did to me" "Okay Peanut what ever you say" "Did you  just call me Peanut!! Muski you know I hate when you call me that then why do you!!" "HA HA HA HA HA Awww ILY PEANUT!!!" "Yes Yes ILY 2 Lollypop!!" Hanging up with Muski I decided that she was right and that I had to talk to him and let him explain too, so paying the bill I headed home to talk to Armaan..…

I opened the front door and entered and rather then being greeting bye the usual "Hey Basket" I was engulfed in darkness and the faint sound of music coming from the stereo. I look off my shoes and dropped my keys on to the side table and walked over to turn off the stereo but as I was about to turn it off I thought I should hear what the song was and as I turned up the volume I heard… Hum Kis Gali Ja Rahe Hai…. Hum Kis Gali Ja Rahe Hai… Apna Koi Tikkana Nahi….. Apna Koi Tikkana Nahi…. I turned off the stereo and thought about what I had just heard Hum Kis Gali Ja Rahe Hai. Me and Armaan had been together for 5 years now and were living together for over 3 years and loved each other more than anyone else but I couldn't help but think where was our relationship headed??, were we going to get married??, were we going to continue to live together??, Did Armaan even want to get married or did he want to keep things the way the way they were??? Or had I just ruined everything by arguing with him this morning???

My mind suddenly became a storm of questions with no answers to them. I held my head in my hands and tried to calm myself down before I jumped to any conclusions "If I want answers to the gazillion questions in my head then I have to talk to Armaan now and get everything sorted out before it's to late" making my mind up I started to walk towards the stars but as I was about to take a step I noticed a piece of paper stuck to the stereo that had my name on it, picking it up I opened it up and read what was inside….

Hum Kis Gali Ja Rahe Hai???? This is what's troubling you right?? Well to know the answer go to the terrace…..

Armaan

I read the note and thought how did Armaan know that I was thinking that and why did he call me to the terrace. With curiosity getting the better of me I followed his instructions and headed to the terrace like I was told…..

I opened the door of the terrace and seeing the sight in front of me my breath got caught in my throat and my vision just wouldn't stir from the scenery… The entire floor of the terrace was covered in blue and white rose petals that looked as if I was walking in the sky with clouds cushioning my feet. In the center of the terrace there was a table for two set up with candles and a white table cloth underneath. I looked around and found the whole terrace lit up with giant lanterns in every corner. The scene just left me spellbound as I took small steps while taking in everything around me and got so lost in it that I didn't even notice when Armaan started talking….

A: "Do you like it??"

R: "Armaan…. This… What… I….

A: "Shhh… Just listen don't talk…. I have always had a recurring dream since I was 14 that I was with a woman living in a big house with a white picket fence, a big lawn filled with flowers, a big swimming pool on one side and a big swing set on the other side where our 2 kids would be playing. I had tired to see this woman's face many times in my dream but never saw it and I always wondered who she was and if I would ever meet her in real life. I had even tried to associate her face with all my girlfriends that I had had but they never seemed to fit… but finally one day I meet a girl who's face fit my dream woman's face like a missing puzzle piece and ever since that day I have been with that woman and have fallen madly and deeply in love with her… She's the love of my life… She's the reason that I wake up everyday with a smile on my face…She's my best friend… She's the most beautiful woman in the universe… She's my dream woman… She's My Basket and I Love Her….and She's dying to find out the answer to Hum Kis Gali Ja Rahe Hai…  So to answer your question…Riddhima Gupta Will You Marry Me??..."

I stood there as tears built up in my eyes clouding my vision as I absorb his words. I stared at him as he waited on his knees with a ring in his hand with nothing but love in his grey blue eyes for me waiting for my answer. I had waited for this moment to come into my life ever since I could remember where I would meet my prince charming as they say in fairy tales and be swept off my feet and here I was 24 years later standing on a terrace with my prince charming sitting in front of me who had gone out of his way to make this night not only special but unforgettable. I slowly bent down and grabbed a hold of his hands and made him stand up in front of me so I could see eye to eye with him. "Armaan I don't know what to say…….except for….. Yes" I looked into Armaan's eye's as soon I had said those words and I could swear that I had never seen him look more happier then at this moment. Feeling him place the ring onto my finger and kissing my forehead I snaked my arms around his waist and hugged him as tight as I could to show how much he had made this moment soo special for me.

We held each other for what seemed liked eons just listening to each others heartbeats, until Armaan backed out of the hug, stepped back a few steps and once again held out his hand "What??" "Dance" "There is no music" "Wait" Armaan then clapped his hands and as if he was doing a magic trick and out of no where music started playing….

Tumhi ehsaason mein…
tumhi jazbaaton mein…
tumhi lamhaaton mein…
tumhi din raaton mein…

I slowly grabbed his outstreched hand accpeting the dance and brought myself closer to him by wraping my arms aroung his waist and resting my head on his chest and began to sway to the music as he warpped his arms around my waist.

Bakhuda… tumhi ho,
Har jagah, tumhi ho…
haan main dekhun jahaan jab…
uss jagah… tumhi ho…
ye jahaan… tumhi ho,
wo jahaan… tumhi ho…
iss zameen se falak ke…
darmiyaan… tumhi ho…
tum hi ho… beshubaa….
tum hi ho…
tum hi ho…. mujhmein haan
tum hi ho….
tum hi ho… ho…
tum hi ho…

kaise bataayein tumhe…
aur kis tarah … ye…
kitna tumhe hum, chahte hain…
sayaan bhi tera dikhe…
to paas jake…
uss mein simat hum jaate hain…

raasta… tumhi ho,
rehnuma… tumhi ho…
jiski khwaahish hai humko…
wo panaah tumhi ho…
tum hi ho… beshubaa….
tum hi ho…
tum hi ho….

tumhi ehsaason mein…
tumhi jazbaaton mein…
tumhi lamhaaton mein…
tumhi din raaton mein…

kaise bataayein tumhe…
shabb mein tumhaare…
khwaab haseen jo aate hain…
kaise bataayein tumhe…
lafz wo saare…
jism ko jo mehkaate hain…

iftidaar… tumhi ho,
intehaan… tum hi ho…
tum ho jeene ka maqsad…
aur wajah tumhi ho…

Bakhuda… tumhi ho,
Har jagah, tumhi ho…
haan main dekhun jahaan jab…
uss jagah… tumhi ho…

ye jahaan… tumhi ho,
wo jahaan… tumhi ho…
iss zameen se falak ke…
darmiyaan… tumhi ho…
tum hi ho… beshubaa….
tum hi ho…

tum hi ho….
tum hi ho….
tum hi ho…

As each word from the song resonated in our ears as we danced, I felt as if I was on top of the world, that everything in my life was finally on track and that I had finally gotten the happiness and love that I deserved and had craved for since childhood. I had been so lost in my thoughts that when Armaan spoke up I almost jumped in my skin "Basket are you alright your really quiet is something wrong??" I raised my head from his chest and looked into his eyes and I could see the concern and worry in his eyes for me and I knew that if I ever had anything to tell him good or bad I could and he would understand.. "I'm fine babe nothing's wrong I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you in my life, now can we go eat I'm starving"

Nodding back at me with a ever so adorable dimpled smile Armaan grabbed my hand and led me to the table. We sat down at the table and indulged into a 3 course dinner consisting of all my favs: Indian,Chinese, Italian, and Greek. I had never eaten so much food in mylife and by the end of it I felt so full that I thought that I would explode at any minute. After dinner was done we had decided to sit down on the outdoor sofa and have a few drinks and just enjoy each other as well as the night and talked about this and that, we even apologized for what happened in the morning.

We lay next to each other on the sofa in a sweet embrace after talking for hours and the fact that  we were to tired to go back inside, Armaan was already a sleep and I was just about to close my eyes but not before  praying to god that this dream world that I was living in wouldn't be taken away from me… I just hoped that it had not already started...        

Okies that was Chapter 3 I know it was short but I thought of giving a break from the previous parts that were long =) Also from now on things are going to happen or have they already started 😈 u may want to read over the previous parts I may have left a clue he he he but I'm not gonna tell u were  :P but more is to come so keep reading 😉 . Anywayz I hope u liked it and plz do press the like button and don't forget to comment =)

P.S. Sorry for any errors =) and the title is from an Atif Aslam song that is stuck in my head and now I can't stop listening to it :| and the other song is from Kismat Konnection another Atif Aslam song plus it's on Shahid 😳
resresres!! 

EDIT: That was such an adorable update Tashu deee! 😳 Riddhima was spazzing out over not finding Armaan at the house and they even had a fight about it -__- haha but I loved how when Riddhima was yelling and stuff, Armaan simply goes, "hey baby" 🤣 That's just so Armaan! And then the kiss; only Armaan would! But o emmm geee, how cute was the proposal!!!! Armaan is such a sweeethearttt!!! I love him! Why does he gotta be so cute?! Now I want a boyfrined like him, thanks Tashu di! 😡 And ooohh I know what "clue" you're talking about, that person following Riddhima right??? Now updateee sooonnn besharam 😛 Lahhve you!
Edited by Simmy003 - 12 years ago
Awesome part. Loved it and thanks for the pm

OMMGG YAAYY Tashu You Updated :) ME SSOO HAAPPYY *Dhinkaa Chikka Dance* 😆 OMG I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED this part !! Right from the start when she starts to hunt for Armaan like crazzy and finds him doing pushups (Haayyyee,Me imagining the scene,A Trip to HEEAAVVEENNN  😳) Then Riddhima tricking him out of his wits by seducing him and then pinching him..Gawd I was literally 🤣 AWESOME! LOL=P

Heehhee then that scene with Muski was obvio very cute,Aww Peanuts and Loliipop,How sweet !! 😆 And And And,I LOOVEEDD the Proposal !! Haayyyee *KAJEN!! COME BACK!* It was So Magical,and I loved how Riddhima answered !! Perfect,Awesome Update!

Ab jaldi jaldi UPDATE KAROOO!
ILY Tashu baby<33
Love,
Maitree
hey
amazing one...luvd d part
can't wait 4 d happening things dat r going 2 happen now
cont soon
tc
excelent update.like ar romantic scene.wow ar will going to be married.i like it very much.pleas continue soon.thanks for pm.