Fan Fictions

~Runway Murder~ AR FF-|Chapter 8-Page 52|COMPLETE| - Page 13

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
YUUPPIIEZZZ Long Part Dhinkkaaa Chikkaa 😆 LOL See how excited I am for your FF? I LOVE THIS PART and YOU! OMG it was So Unique...The whole way by which Riddhima rebelled and LEFT her Father ( I hate him anyway ) to persue her dream was WOW WOW WOW !! GO GIRL!😆

Coming To AR now...Main part of the part,I wanted a whole new para for it !! AR were SOO Cute! Lets come to RM first!! OMG Muski !! "My Kaankhajoora" and Rahul "My Junglee Billi" Seriously? OMG that was So Cute!! 😆 LOVED when Rahul said,"I'm Alive" and then Riddhima said "Oh Come on she isn't that bad" 🤣 🤣 AWESOME! I love TOTALLY LOVE your sense of humour! Then that "Dramatic Effect" Of Armaan's !! Haayyee 🤣 And Oh,Oh,Oh,Riddhima's "LOOK BUSY!!" Had me like this-🤣 AR were So Cute! At first only Armaan asks,"Is she hot?" Aww!😆 Then Loved their Confession..It was Unique,Romantic and AR-ish!<33 Touched my hearty heart! Okies the best part was "If someone makes a film out of this,It'll be a HIT!!" SO TRUEEE! Because Your FF is a HIT Already! LOVE YOU TASHHU BABY!

Update Soon!<33
Love,
You know who...I mean.Maitree.LOLZ 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Made the font bigger =)
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what a fantastic part.⭐️ loved it.
please udpate soon.
thanks for the pm.
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG what a LAMBAA update<3 I don't think I will be able to give a lamba comment😆 But I really loved it .. It was soo sad to read about Riddhima's family and everything .. gurl made the right decision by leaving that place :| Aww Jungli/Kaankajhoora 🤣 That's cutee .. OMGG I lovee the part where Muski interrupts Riddhima from her story telling .. dramatic effect🤣 LMAO her thoughts about sexy Armaan .. couldnt help but blush when he asked if Ridz was hot🤪 Haha best boy-saving-girl-before-getting-raped scene EVER! Ladki bhi saved ho gayi thi aur love ka confession bhi😳😆😆 Totally agree with Muski .. it should be a film ..
I'd soo enjoy a paragraph of just Muskaan and Rahul arguing with each other .. gossh what a cutee married couple((:

Wonderful update and thanks for the PM🤗
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiii
awesome update
loved it
poor ridzy been through sooo much
loved da 1st time AR meet
cute
loved RM
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Commmento edited on page 15!!!! 😉
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tashuu <3 Loved All Da Parts Soo Farr =))
Pleshh Add Me To Yur PM List <33
How Could Shanky Do Dat. Actually I Would Have Accepected Smin Lyk Dat Frm Him. 
Coz He Has No Feelings!
Awww I Lovd AR Meeting =D 
Then Armaan Savin Riddhima N Sed Dont Touch My Girl. The One Who I Love(Smin Lyk Dat :P)
Update Shoon 
This content was originally posted by: Artemis678

T Thats Was Awsome. I Loved Reading It. Thanks So Much. Now I Feel Like Watching DMG all over again. Hehe. but With Sukriti and Karan. Just Their Scenes. Update Soon Okies. Love You. Kisses. (:

Thank u nici glad u liked it :) aww do u that's good =) I will Luv ya too :)
This content was originally posted by: fri42911

what a fantastic part.⭐️ loved it.
please udpate soon.
thanks for the pm.

Thank u :) I will!! np!! :)
This content was originally posted by: KaSh-Maneet-Fan

hiii

awesome update
loved it
poor ridzy been through sooo much
loved da 1st time AR meet
cute
loved RM
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Thank u :) I know ridzi went through soo much :( I will!! np!! :) Edited by CT247 - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ozzy88

Awesome Tashu !!!!!!

I felt like the original DMG days...
Armaan ridzi ... meetings... nok jhok all dese stuffs...
keep writing as i still miss DMG a lot !!!!!!

Thank u sumita :) I will
This content was originally posted by: Simmy003

RESRESRES!!!! 

EDITEDITEDIT :)

OMG! NOW that was long!! 😆 But I lalalallalaahhhved it so much!!! Awwwh poor Riddhima and her story, Shanky is such a doucheee! But I'm glad Riddhima left her house, or else she would've never met Armaan! 😃 O emm geee Rahul and Muski were ADORABLE! And AR...ahhh what do I say about them?! They are so friggen cute!!! <3 Armaan is a charmer like always!! :D Just wuvvved when they confessed!!! How cayooote!!! ☺️ Tashu di I lahhh you!! And yo! Keep them updates cominnn ;)

P.S. Best part of the update (according to me obviously) was...
"NOBODY TOUCHES MY GIRL!!!!! NOBODY TOUCHES THE WOMAN I LOVE!!!!!" ❤️ ❤️

Sim Sim<33 I know it was long but I had to :P and thank u :D I know Shanky is a retard :| Love RM :) I Lahhh u 2!! and I will ;)  aww that's for liking that :)