hey

amazing one

ridzy's father waz really mean...n such a cute start of der luv story...luvd it

cont soon

tc

ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow dat was a nyc a big part ... thanx 4 d pm n continue soon ...

ritika
purpleekajenian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG itnaa LAMBA part, i luvvv u Tashuuu for this!!! I woke up in the morning, i felt to sit with my lappy for some reason, N here i got a beautiful gift from one of my fav writer😍, so i decided to read this first before i go and take shower😛 N i must say this was worth reading even without taking shower, u knw😉 The way u started with Ridzi's Flashback was beautiful, N i never thought she might have gone through so much in her life , bt poor girl had gone through a lot cox of  that selfish shanky panky😡 ufff i hate this man, he never understand Ridzi's feelings, he will always think abt his reputation and his dreams his fame n all, USELESS!!! N favoring bwt two daughters, ufff hw shameless😡 okeyy let's leave him, cox wat more can we expect from that man🥱... U have put every feeling n thought of Ridzi so beautifully!! Luvved the part where Ridzi just outburst at her dad n left the house , it's nt at all worth to live with him, who doesn't respect her feelings n dreams, i like her courage there, a 👏 for Ridzi!!😆  N i luved the bond Muski and Ridzi shared.. OMG wats "Kaankajhoora" ?🤣 N Rahul calling Muski "Jungli Billi" 🤣 that part was really hilarious, the typical Muskaan Rahul wala convo, calling each other by names n pulling each others leg!!🤣🤣
 Ridzi falling for Armaan on their v first meeting, that was really wow!!😍 N the way she admired every feature of him, haaye !!!  N the way they confessed their luv was really sweet!! baarish mein, haaaye😍 
Armaan is just unbelievable,😆 Ridzi itne baar story bataaya, lekin he was nt listening to her all the time, thank god he listen to her this time, warnaa we never got to knw hw they fell in luv with each other😉😆😆 
So overall i must say this part was a full package,it involve action, Comedy and Romance (like Armaan said😆).. Luvved reading it, i must say u have presented it so well, cox after an emotional moment u bring something else like Muski's n her Kankajhoora's fight🤣 so i was really enjoying reading this!!! N Tashuu itnaa chotu font kiun bhaii??  i was too lazy to grab my glasses, bt the need of a glass didn't arise in this part cox it was so interesting n i was so much involved in the story, i completely forgot abt my glass😆 !!  Brilliant writing skills!!⭐️⭐️ It was Amazingly presented 👏👏👏 Itna lamba part bt i was enjoying every bit of it, i didn't realize it till i finish reading it, cox after reading i was like wooh!! kitna lamba part hai😲!! u dnt have to ask me for lamba comment, cox i can't stop myself when i see ur writing, u r so amazing dear👏!!  Keep up the Awesome job!! 👍🏼 N i will nt ask u to Update soon, cox i wanna read Lamba parts like this, so take ur time n surprise me with a Lamba update, okeyyy😉 
Bst wishes With lots of Luv <333

Edited by shasha_kajen - 12 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
FINALLY READ IT :D

IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! lol Armaan heard it the 1st time even though she's said it many times 😆
ughhh that SHANKY 😡🤢 saala kameena 😡 for his benefit he was ready to sell his daughter 😡🤬

awww AR's meeting was cute and lmao Kankhajoora and Jungli billi...typical RM 😆

though I felt the confession could have been better, but this was cute too 😳 I mean I loved the way he got angry and confessed there without thinking what he was saying. But, I wish instead of having Ridz telling the story, it was just shown as different parts and elaborated :)

but since this plot has some more stuff stored for us, I think this was good too 😳 a little different from what I've been reading? 😕😳

can't wait to know more about Ridz's life...

okay I think u should just update fast so we can know what the whole thing is about 😆
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Comment edited Page 15  =)

xoxo
Aanya
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update

gr8 part