Fan Fictions

~Runway Murder~ AR FF-|Chapter 8-Page 52|COMPLETE| - Page 4

Jen2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Res!! [[Awesome update]]

*edited*

OMG Tashu i'm speechless!! Just love ur writing/thoughts. loved the way u portrayed ridzi. and awww she lives in NY?? my fav place. Highlight of the chapter : where armaan and ridzi talk on the phone :P that's so cuteee!!can't wait to read about their past :P each and every part was amazing. WONDERFUL update <33
Edited by Jen2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous update .. and I really LOVE the plot .. quite interesting πŸ˜› Please do PM me when youu update <3
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aw that was a really cute update :)

I can totally picture Jenny walking down the ramp 😳 and Armaan 😳 hot like always πŸ˜›

liked the 1st part...give longer updates please πŸ˜›

looking forward the AR's dinner 😳

Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 1!!!! Yayyy!! I should be studying right now but oh well, I couldn't resist myself from reading this!! I Woooveee your story already Tashu di! Riddhima is a model, smexaaayyy haha and Armaan a business man ooo that sounds so hot! LOL and omg, how cayooote was their phone convo?!!! Typical AR teasing each other! Btw, are you gonna show like a flashback of the first day they met in the next update??? Just wonderinnn, you can though :P And yo, next time...a longer update!! Lahh you <3
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Love the update
update soon
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey dear 
loved the part awesome :)
it cheered me up cause i was feeling down :) so thnx for that :)
take care and cant wait to read more thnx for the pm :D
Sejal<3
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update.
loved the conversation between AR.
please continue soon.
thanks for the Pm.
excelent first part.pleas continue soon.thanks for pm.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Tashu just read prologues where u were saying that u r crazy so lemme tell u while writting anything u need to be crazier... Even i ws much agaist writting but thanx to people support now i love to write for them and you are writting on  armaan and ridhima so it has to be good :P
Okay i will read update in short tym :)

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
AWWW AWWW AWWW
I will Only Commment on the part with Armaan...'Coz I'm here only for AR! ONLY for them! LOL,I guess you know that =P Okay so the part with Armaan..Gosh Wait what she called him MUSKI !! OMMMGGG!! 🀣 LOLLL OMGG 🀣 And heehhee loved the way Indirectly how they call each other Hot,Sexy,handsome,beautiful etc,etc..Its SO SO SO Damn cuteee<33 Haayyyeee AR in love just makes my day,night,evening,mid-night,morning,in short...makes my LIFE! heehhe!

I was kidding,sweety...about not commenting on those other parts,you think I am SO lazy? LOL. That first part was damn cute too! With Riddhima wanting to be a model ever since she was small...Awww!! <33 And I guess the past with her father was Saaddd..Anywayz,Want more of AR !! And this part was so chotu :(
Update soon! Love Ya<33