Frequent Posters

KYPH-AK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u sooo much for thisπŸ˜ƒ
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Aww.. Thankyou so much for the Music Thread.

Its very appreciated :) Keep it up.

Thanks again.

Hina
-Hina- thumbnail
Hey, could you upload the male version of "yeh dil mein kaisi uljhan hai" and if possible "mere mehboob ki surat" without BG music :)

Thankyou. πŸ€—
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^yess dear i will..in a while...actually i had scrapped all the BG's from the last episode...have to post it here though..got lazy thats why...πŸ˜†..never mind ill do it right away..
nazma thumbnail
thank you for all the background music, i am i love with this show
mazkachazka thumbnail
guys ive added all the remaining BG scores...Enjoy...do tell me if i have missed any..will try to add them too..😊
-Hina- thumbnail
Thank you so MUCH, Kauser fo uploading the last ones.. πŸ€—

Omg.. its so touching, deffo one of the best music, instrument, songs and lyrics πŸ‘ 
All are so touching.. haww. I am in love with the bg music.. 😳
BG 1 and 2 are like awww.. and bg 3 one is heartwrencing one.. Hammad&Iman's first tune, converted to sad onee... Haww... 😳😳 and bg 4 one is... the same tune tht was played whn Hammad saw Iman for the first time & the same tune was played when Hammad saw her last time too.. aww... its full of emotions.. Female part is touching... end of their 1st and last conversation.. 😭 and the slow male one is also one of my all time fav 😳 just love it.
the male slowest one is heartwrencing... omg.. I bursted out crying after seeing this scene.. the world stopped for some sec.. and I couldnt crontolled myself.. this one is hearttouching one... OMg... my all time fav <3 and the last bg tune is amazing one.. my heart beated with the music beats... the noise in bg and the rain was... so touuching...

Hats of to the whole team for giving us such an heartwrenching and hearttouching music, and song. πŸ‘

Thankyou once again for uploading all the music, I downloaded/saved all in my lappy :D Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Hina-
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank u so much for this...i love KAM so much...
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh i love this serial !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant believe how it ended =( =( made me all teary
mazkachazka thumbnail
^^yeah i know..it has one of the most tragic ends ive ever come across..its still fresh in my heart..