Pakistani Serials

Last added,All Khuda Aur Mohabbat BG scores

mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..imperfect.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanku so much for this, i am also obsessed with the music of this show..!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ..imperfect.. - 12 years ago
mazkachazka thumbnail
^^your most welcome dear,im too..its seriously intoxicating..
scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks alot for the BG tunes.. but i also want emaan's BG tune which is in female version.. not that one which ypu upaoded cx it is in wordings.. i mean i want the one which have no wordings just the tune! hope you understand which one im requesting πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š
thanks soo mucchh!!..was searching foreveeer for these man!!...shukriyaa!!...really appreciate itt!!..;P..n btw,..love the KAM siggie!!..;P..n especially the people in it!!...;D...
mazkachazka thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-jkff

thanks soo mucchh!!..was searching foreveeer for these man!!...shukriyaa!!...really appreciate itt!!..;P..n btw,..love the KAM siggie!!..;P..n especially the people in it!!...;D...

your most welcome dear...its my pleasure to get these..😊..loving everything about KAM 😳...aww u like that siggie?thanku so much πŸ˜ƒ ..love them too...😳😳
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you SOOO much for this! These songs and tunes are just beautiful and heart-tugging. Just can't get enough of them. Thanks sooo much, again :)
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you SO veryyy much... πŸ€— I've been looking for this quite a long time, and finally

THANK YOU! 😳
Edited by princez_94 - 12 years ago
mazkachazka thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-BengaliWisdom

Thank you SOOO much for this! These songs and tunes are just beautiful and heart-tugging. Just can't get enough of them. Thanks sooo much, again :)

its my pleasure dear..yess indeed all songs of this show are amazing,and heart wrenching..will miss the show..
mazkachazka thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-princez_94

Thank you SO veryyy much... πŸ€— I've been looking for this quite a long time, and finally

THANK YOU! 😳

your most welcome dear..πŸ€—