Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Just a thought :) Dunno How it turns out, but well just wrote it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aham pacing up and down, looking at the clock thn remembering what he saw from the car, Gopi with a guy, having coffee in a cafe! how come he never came to know that she is hanging out with a guy that too in broad day light 

Aham: yes it was a guy Aham says to himself, it was the same guy who brought flowers the other day to the house, how could not ask what were these flowers for, m sure they were for Gopi...how could he..

The door bell rings, Aham opens the door, its Gopi

Aham: Oh so you are finally at home
Gopi: yes I am so why are you up so late, havent you gotta go to the office tom
Aham: How dare you tell me what to do and what not to do
Gopi: This is right, I cannot say anything to you, so why dont we just end the discussion here and sleep in our respective rooms
Aham: No, not so easily, who was that guy, I know you were with him, dont deny
Gopi: Who is denying here, yes i was with a guy, and his name is Ritesh
Aham: Ritesh? Who Ritesh?
Gopi: Why do you want to know about him? Do you care for me now are you saying?
Aham: I dont care for you, but you stay with us on top of that you are an illiterate, you going out with some Random guy means he will cheat you like anything esp whn you are  a MODI...do you understand me, but how can you understand
Gopi: Yes how can i understand, since I am illiterate, I know nothing and true anyone can cheat me anytime, I was cheated by marrying you,
Aham: You very well know that you are here only because of my mom, if it was not for her well being i would have thrown you out
Gopi: Throw me out, when did you ever accept me? Now that I am try to live my own life, yes you heard it right, Ritesh is a nice guy, he is very trustworthy, he will never cheat me, I have found a good friend in him
Aham: A friend? A man and woman can never be friends Gopi, if you want you can go and stay wid him, i will divorce you..
Gopi: Thats is even better, I wanna get away from this marraige where no one is happy, and when I am no more than a burden to you
Aham: Very good, so now you are speaking, I knew it from first, all this was your drama, you sure are illiterate but you are in no sense an innocent girl, wait till its the right time and i will talk to mom and we are surely gonna end this marriage
Gopi: And I know that you are going to be much elated with the end of our marriage, more than me
Aham: I think we should sleep
Aham leaves, Gopi starts crying, I know I am wrong, but this is only right for both of us

Story of my life
Searching for the right
But it keeps avoiding me
Sorrow in my soul
Cause it seems that wrong
Really loves my company

He's more than a man
And this is more than love
The reason that the sky is blue
The clouds are rolling in
Because I'm gone again
And to him I just can't be true

And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying

I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Everytime I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be...
A murderer

I feel it in the air
As I'm doing my hair
Preparing for another date
A kiss upon my cheek
As he reluctantly
Asks if I'm gonna be out late
I say I won't be long
Just hanging with the girls
A lie I didn't have to tell
Because we both know
Where I'm about to go
And we know it very well

Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying

Everytime I walk out the door
I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna be...
A murderer

Our love, his trust
I might as well take a gun and put it to his head
Get it over with
I don't wanna do this
Anymore
Uh
Anymore (anymore)

And everytime I walk out the door
And I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna be...
A murderer (a murderer)

The next morning Ritesh comes to pick up Gopi, Aham comes down and sees him
Aham: Ritesh...so what brings you here in the morining
Ritesh: I am here to pick up Gopi, she said she wanted to some kind of pooja for...
Aham: Mr. Ritesh remember one thing, I may not like Gopi but she is my wife in front of the world, I iwll not let you take her anywhere anytime, remember that
Ritesh: Aham relax, I like Gopi and we are just good friends and she just wants you to
Gopi: Ritesh, you came, thats good I am almost ready, Aham g your breakfast is on the table
Aham: Looks like I have to repeat, what i just said to Ritesh, you are my wife and Modi daughter in law, you cannot go around roaming with men
Gopi: Who will say I am roaming around with random men, if they ask i will say that Ritesh is my cousin, you dont need to worry
Aham: I dont need to worry..whats gottan into you, you have gone completely insane
Ritesh: Aham it will be better if you dont say anything bad about Gopi in front of me...dont worry no one will point a finger at your wife, till she is your wife
Gopi: I think we better leave..
They leave Aham very angry...
In the car
Ritesh: Gopi, what is all this, you should have told him that you are doing all this for him
Gopi: Ritesh, I dont wanna show him what I am doing for him, I have waited till now but i cannot wait anymore
Ritesh: Very well, she is staying at the Resort, and she has agreed to do what you want, are you sure you wanna leave Aham
Gopi: Ritesh, Aham and i both are going through a lot, I love him and he doesnt, I dont want him to sacrifice his life for me, so i asked you to get in contact with Anita, good that she has agreed to go back to Aham..(in tears) I cannot thank  you enough
Gopi meets Anita
Gopi: Hi, am Gopi
Anita: So you are Aham's wife, I am told that Aham still loves me, is that true?
Gopi: yes Aham never accepted our marriage and he still loves you? You will go back to him right?
Anita: Though Aham has done wrong to me, but i still love him, I am ready to go to him.
Gopi: Thanx, you will meet him today at the cliff
Ritesh calls Aham and asks him to meet him at the cliff
At the cliff
Aham stops the car, he gets out of the car and is shocked to see Anita
Aham: What are you doing here?
Anita: Aham, i really love you even today
Aham: Anita these talks are worthless today, you know m married..
Anita: What kind of marriage are you living Aham tell me, your wife has told me everything, that you hate her and dont want her in your life, she told me to accept you
Aham: What...Gopi told you to accept me?...
Aham in anger leaves Anita there and heads home where Gopi is waiting for Ritesh to call her abt Aham-Anita's meeting..Aham reaches home Gopi opens the door, Aham grabs her shoulders in anger
Aham: You set all this up, you sent Anita on the cliff
Gopi: yes i did, You wanted our relation to end and i thought the only way to it was if Anita came back
Aham: How could you even think...just say that you want to spend your life with Ritesh, you want me to end up with Anita
Gopi: Thats not true, I love you but you dont, we cannot stay like that, and if you are happy with Anita mom will surely understand it this time
Aham: What you love me...Dont lie to me
Gopi: No its not a lie, but you wont accept love from an illiterate girl, wasnt this the reason you not accepting our marriage
Aham: If you really loved me you would not do what you have done today
Gopi ( in tears): I love you so much that I can bear you with someone but i cannot bear you sad because I am your wife
Aham: I am not sad that you are my wife
Aham realises what he just said
Gopi: you are not...
Aham hesitant: Gopi you dont have to do all these things for me...please dont do such things for me...for the past few days I was worried for you and your relation with Ritesh I didnt like...but that doesnt mean that i will leave you now... i may say it, yes i was angry before tht i married you, but now when i think i am not angry anymore, i just need a little time for you to be my wife..wipes her tears..

-Thanks for reading

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This was really good. I different take to the Gohem storyline. That was a fantastic poem included too.

Arziya thumbnail
@swasthi: thanx :) the poem is a song by the singer rihanna, glad you liked it
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow it's really out there, I don't recognise this Gopi at all though as she is very outspoken, not afraid of Kokila killing her for doing this and Aham for that matter, the Saathiya Gopi is very afraid of these two and would never even leave the house without at least Kokila saying it's okay to do so. Also meeting a guy, as Gopi never goes anyway she is unlikely to know anybody. But okay it's a fiction so the limits of the serial are not on your story. 
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This was such a sweet read
I really liked it

Thanks so much for sharing this with us

I hope to see more awesomeness from you in the future

Yuks
Arziya thumbnail
@Nafisa: Yeap, its out there... yeah i wanted Gopi to be different just thought she would make a difference if she answered back to Aham

@Yuks: Thanks really glad you liked it, will surely post more now :D
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was so sweet to read
zanabeg thumbnail
wow tat was wonderful. I really enjoyed teh story
Arziya thumbnail
@Traxy: thanks for reading :)

@zanabeg: Thanks dear, glad you liked it :)
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey sparkle dear...
gr8 to see u active again and that too in a style with this gr8 piece of writing...lovely...
plz write more...