Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

~..~***~Happy Birthday Hina ***~...~ (Page 7)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Hina...Party
may Allah fulfill all your wishes
n
give u a long, happy, healthy n successful life
HugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-Meehak.DelightedHeart

-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINA!!! LOVE YA!!!

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Maria, SPECTACULAR job on the post dear WinkClap Its truly awesome !!

Hina, I hope you a very very very happy birthday dear !!! Hope u have a wonderful day. Eat lots & ENJOY to the fullest !!!! Have a great oneTongueHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-Mariaa.SGMeehak.DelightedHeart

Sunnipwincessx Goldie
Sunnipwincessx
Sunnipwincessx

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
AWW happi b'dai dear many happi returns ov the daii mwah xx

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Mine = Grey  (I commeted half only, will comment rest lather, You are the best, love YA )        Edit: Commenting rest)
OhMyGod... ShockedShockedShocked
Someone insulted you ...?LOL MArooo This was totally unexpected... ShockedShocked

Marooo Hug HugHugHug
I am speachless.ShockedEmbarrassed

Heey Hinz , My Cuutie PieHug And Of Coourse welcome Guuys <3
  Here Will Be The Birthdaay Of Oour Princess Hina <3 Umar se bari par haai to dost right ?LOL okaay pata haai rubbish bol rahi hoon LOL
Marooo, dont tell me u ... this is for me ? Shocked I am feeeling so special now.. aww. Day DreamingHug I am a princess ? Shocked I am on the top of the world. Day Dreaming Oww.. I dont want to turn older.. mujhe bacha rehna  hai LOLLOL

Dont tell, I turned 17 ? itni jaldii ? ShockedLOLLOL

Be Careful buddy , Budi ho rahi hoo LOLBig smile Oyyee. I am still bachchaa. ROFLTodaay is special day for you but also for me kyon ke itna work karna hai tumhara daay special banane ke liye huun Wink Ow, Maro.. u dont know how special i am feeling.. Embarrassed You just made my day perfect. Hug HugHug Thanks a BILLION: Hug
My Bestest friend on I-F And Like A Sister Embarrassed Yoou Count A Lot For Me & You'll Always Remain Special In My Life : You Have A Big Place In My BIG HEART Hug
Aww... you are and will always be my bestis. Hug You are like my choti behan, na.. Awwwii.. your words touched my heart HeartHug *have a tear in my eye* Embarrassed
Tum Soch rahi hogi  : Kya stuppid friend haai meri Heein Na ?? ROFL Kya haai ke ziada serious rehna kissi ko shobha nahi deta to thoda talli hona parta haai 
aur itne Baare din meein to yeh Banta Hai Party
Mein soch nahi rahi thi, I know that you are STUPID Wink But I love you the way you are. Hug Mera B-day hai, masti to honi hai. LOLLOL

I Wish ke tumhe life mein saab kuuch mile Hug Money , Love , Luuck  & Of course a long & joily life Big smile
Maaay all your wishes come true Hug Have A Great Time with all your loved oneBig smile
Awww.. Maro. Thankuuu soo much HeartHug U know what, this Thread is as Rocking as YOU. Lovely thread.. I am lovin it. Day Dreaming Aww.. So beautifully decorated. Heart Love Ya.

Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
Not just a year older, but a year better.Heart
Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come.

Awwwiiieee... Thats so sweeet of you. Hug Love the bear one. EmbarrassedHeart

OMG. this one is sooo cute as cute as you Hug
                Some gifts and messages to my lovely & special friend 

It's your birthday and I can't be there
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
Have a happy birthday
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do.
Awwii. Thanks a ton Hug Thats so cute. You are such a cutie pie. Hug
                Hope lovely surprises are coming your way
                   To make your Birthday a wonderful day 

How many suprisesses are on my way today ? LOL
You know what, my friends had planed an surprise for me. they contacted my sis n told her baout the plan. & even Mamma knew about it. I want to shopping with my sis and she told me that her friends was going to come to our house, She left earlier, while i want to Mamma, and when I camed home, it was so nicely decorated with ballons and mych more. Lots of candys, chips & chocloate cake. Wink I am so overwhelmed. Hug
They gave me suprise and now you gave me this beautful surprise. And soon I will go out with my fam for lunch. special wala for my b.day TongueWink
LOVE YA.

Maro, I will contineu commenting this lather, catch you soon !

I am BACK: LOL
Okay, I went out with my family, we went to Bar BQ Tonight Tongue Yummy. LOL
Then we went for looong drive.. Wink My parents showed me the hospital I was born in. Aww.. so cute na. Embarrassed 17 years agoo... *OMG... Long time*

Now back to comment. LOL

Ooour Hobbies , Like , Dislike Are Almost Saame Naah ? Almost ? its same. LOL
Maaybe Its Why Hamari Banti Haai LOL Hmm.. Point to be notice. Wink Anyways Can't Say How muuch  i love yoou hinzHug Awwwiii Me love u more.. Hug well iss bewakoof friend ne tumhare liye kuch gift banaye haai Embarrassed ziada achhe nahi buut dil se banaye haai Big smile Oyyee. tere banaye hue gift ache nahi BOHAT ache hai ClapClapClap And I know ke ye dil se banne hain. Embarrassed

1st : Ankita & Sushant : Booth Super Cuute Together Heart

Wishing you your happiest birthday yetWink
                                A birthday too special To ever forget.Big smile

Omg. This one is Fantastic. ClapClap Owii.. so cute of you. Hug Loved it, the blending & coloring is just perfect just like you. Hug Aww. loved it. Gonna use it soon. Wink

2nd : Kritika & Karan Big smileAaaw Can't Resist When I See These Two 
My All Time Faav : the Best Ever Hug Love Them To the coreHeart

Karan & Kittu Saaying Happy Birthdaay Hina HugHhehe My Love Heart

Hope lovely surprises are coming your way
                                 To make your Birthday a wonderful day

Omg, Karan&Kritz whishing me. *Droooling* LOL
Ohmymy.. Beautfiul sigg, yyaar. Day DreamingDay Dreaming Falin in love with it.
Loevly work, dear. Gonna use it sooon.Tongue

3rd : Taanu Big smile I Know Yoour A Dying Fan Of Them Wink Its Why Iss Nacheez ne kuuch unke liye bhi banaya : Ooops i mean tere liyeLOL

So many wishes

So many smiles
                                                     Too many memories
                                                            Too few words
                                                     With one big BirthdayDancing
                                                           Happy Birthday!Party

OMG, ye mere LIYE ? ShockedShocked this one is KILLING me. Wooow, marvelous work. This one made me go CRAZZZY. Love YA. Using it soon. Big smile

4th : One In All , All In One : Meri Pyaari Hina Ke All Time FavoriteStar

Another candle on your cake
                                       Well there's no need to pout
                              Be glad that you have strength enough
                                                  To blow them all out!

Dont tell me u made this for me ? Shocked OMG... You are killing me.
This one rocked. Day Dreaming Aww, my all time fav. Hug
Using it soon. Big smile

Yummy cake... delicious- Silly But u know what my belly is full LOLLOL I eat the chocolate cak my friends bought for me, and now I just taked a bit of an another  chocolate cake  and cream cake.,... so iskeliye abhi toh jagga nahi, but kal pakka, han ? LOLLOL

Finally Meri Jaaan , I've Make A Small Vm For Yooou Embarrassed Hope You'll Like It 
Sorry Cannot Make More Coz Didn't Have Muuch Time Embarrassed 

OMG... So sweeet of you. Lovely VM.. Wow all my fav couples in one... ClapDay Dreaming This was an pleasunt surprise hun. You are such an sweetheart. Hug Just loved this VM, and the song is too cute. Embarrassed Love YA and the VM. Big smile

Ps: Sorry I Know The Thread Is Okaay Okaay Buut Try A Loot LOL Oyyeee. Dont u dare to call this OKAY ! AngryAngryAngryAngry This is my special THREAD which my bestis made for me.. SO Shutupp. AngryOuch This is the best and my 1st thread on I-F very memorable.
I Know I'm Bad Writter & Maker Too ROFL Omg, you are such a BIG liar. Bad writer? Shocked Bad maker ? Shocked I thinkh u need some glasses ? B-day gift doon kiya ?LOL 
Still Have A Blaast Jaaan HugPartyDancing 

Maroo, Thankuu soo MUCH for this special and beautiful thread. Hug U dont know how owerwhelmed I am. I am feeling so special, I am on the top of the world. JUST because of you. Jitna Thanks kahoon, utna kaam hai. You are my bestis, and I am proude to be your Bestfriend. HugHug Thanks A ton. God bless you.

Edited by -Hina- - 16 May 2011 at 2:43pm

Mariaa.SGMeehak.DelightedHeart

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

I'M LATE ?? Stern Smile

Riya
Gosh soo Adoreable you are. Heart Such a Amazinge thread. Lucky Hinz hehe (: I LOVE your post. The # 1 pg is Beautiful yaar. The vm you have made for our Hinz, are Maravelous, the scene you have selected is HOT too like our Harshad & Karan ROFL Btw HC have B-day tomorrow. Whhohoaa Dancing Ohh, OPS back to Hinz birthday LOL Okhaay I love the all wish's too, our DAMBO (Hina) are lucky some have soo aweesome friends. GOD blees Hina.

DAMBO
Happy Birthday Hina my Damo Hug I hope you all dream's & wish's come true. (: Enjoy ur sab se sab se sab se special day with you friends & family. My GOD blees you, keep smilng Big smile LOVE YOU MY DAMBO  Heart Muhwaaa* Muhwaaa* Big smile Share your cake with me & Riyaaa LOL I know you will NOT do this ROFL Okhay you have became 000000 years old ROFLROFL Hina bordi hi gay Hina bordi ho gaye. LOLLOLLMAO* Kidding u now na ! LOL So I hope u like my gift. I know the sigs I gave u it really Beautiful ROFL Soo don't come with ur DAMBO massage *Oww soo cute* ROFL I hate this Ermm Stern Smile  NAHI kidding. maybe u take my bonge commet seriously LOL The one think I will see to you & the r *ILOVEYOUMYDAMBO* Hug  Heart NOT only you but my piee Maria also Big smile  She is my # 1 pyaar on IF Day DreamingDay Dreaming ROFL
 LOVE YOU Riya&Dambo Hug

Lots of HUGS TO Riyaa & Hinz Hug

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug 

Mish Hug

Edited by Taani96 - 16 May 2011 at 2:48pm

-Hina-Mariaa.SGDelightedHeart

Karankritz4evr Groupbie
Karankritz4evr
Karankritz4evr

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
happi b'day HINA!! God bless you. Keep rocking!

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINA  DancingParty

Edited by PKYEK-Abhiya - 16 May 2011 at 12:11pm

Go to top