Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Dhakkans_for life..CC1 (invites only) (Page 15)

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17139

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by hiii

hey jyoti Hug
watsup?
i am fine 
u?
m fine too
so watcha doing?
chatting with u and checking out ymmgk forum
oh cool
soo what u doing?
hw like always
i hate hw
waiting for summer
me too
i still have hw to do
but i dont fel like doing it
yeah same i have a english report to create
working on it right now
 
probaly hard
right
hate doing reports
well im done most research
so just have to put it together
so its notthat hard
just am to lazy o do itLOL
just like me
i have hw to do right now
i am just lazy to do it
high five
lols everytime i go to do hw
u guys distract me
I love IF but its distracting me sooo muchLOL
high five
are we seriously distracting u ?
dont worry
this is my life
i always get distracted
if its not talking then its reading ffs
its not ur fault its my lack of attention on hwLOL

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Joined: 15 August 2010
Posts: 5620

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mysterygirl-

@zeisha: oh sawwy so ur in uni nice=) ur b'day is cuming wow

@tanzi: oh acha finish it yaar soonLOL
Its my 19th Bday, Cant wait to be 21LOL How old are you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desiresoul-

LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 5348

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Abhakaran

Originally posted by hiii

hey jyoti Hug
watsup?
i am fine 
u?
m fine too
so watcha doing?
chatting with u and checking out ymmgk forum
oh cool
soo what u doing?
hw like always
i hate hw
waiting for summer
me too
i still have hw to do
but i dont fel like doing it
yeah same i have a english report to create
working on it right now
 
probaly hard
right
hate doing reports
well im done most research
so just have to put it together
so its notthat hard
just am to lazy o do itLOL
just like me
i have hw to do right now
i am just lazy to do it
high five
lols everytime i go to do hw
u guys distract me
I love IF but its distracting me sooo muchLOL
high five
are we seriously distracting u ?
dont worry
this is my life
i always get distracted
if its not talking then its reading ffs
its not ur fault its my lack of attention on hwLOL
ok then

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17139

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

Originally posted by hiii

Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

Mein hoon na.LOL
yar yeh mai ho na walla dilouge sabhi ka favorite kyun hainLOL
joh dekho yehi kheta hainLOL
maine yeh churaya huwa hain kisi se.LOL Favorite nahi hain catchy hain, Tu toh janti hain Iam smart i dont copy thingsLOL
oh right tu toh lttle miss smartty pants hain ROFL btw tujhe miss einstien award kab milega ROFL bolana zarur haanLOL
Tujhe pata nahiShocked Last time toh mila tha. Bulaya tha tujhe but tu nahi aayiLOL 
kyaaaShocked i missed it awww mujhe bhi dekhna tha apni smart z-bell ko award jeet te we oh well next time dekh lou ginLOL
Ha ha dekhlena, BTW tu bohut hi pretty hain yaar, I saw you in FBBig smile
awww thanksEmbarrassed par yeh looks se kya miille ga i want ur brains insteadLOL
woh toh hain, sabhi mere jaise lucky nahi hoteROFL Kya huwa agar mein khubsurat nahi hoon, genious toh mein hi hoonLOL
hey am pretty smart i get straight 90sEmbarrassed
and im sre ur very prettyTongue
Mein mazak kariyasi, serious hogayi, 90s not bad, mehnat karo betaLOL
Waise mere math class mein 75 hain or may be lowLOL
Mere pic hain FB pe,
main kon sa serious thi LOL
logo ko darane main bhut maza ata ek dam serious hokar kuch bat kehdo toh woh dar jate hain
really u have pic on fb hmmm mene hor nahi kiya i will see :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17139

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
maddy: have a whole report to write
and i just started LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desiresoul-

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 8086

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zeisha143_MBG

Originally posted by -mysterygirl-

@zeisha: oh sawwy so ur in uni nice=) ur b'day is cuming wow

@tanzi: oh acha finish it yaar soonLOL
Its my 19th Bday, Cant wait to be 21LOL How old are you?

oh wow so now ur 18 cool 21LOL i can understand dnt worry i will be 21 soon im 15 will turn 16 in october

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Joined: 17 July 2010
Posts: 8086

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiii

maddy: have a whole report to write
and i just started LOL

wow tu bilkul meri tarah i also do HW's at the last minROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CreativeSoul-

MMBG IF-Rockerz
MMBG
MMBG

Joined: 15 August 2010
Posts: 5620

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
@ Tanny dara mat dhakkanAngry I wish Tashu online hoti.
@ madz wow mein tujhse badi hoon. Respect se baat karROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-desiresoul--CreativeSoul-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 471   Views: 40167

meluvsrk 471 40167 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 952   Views: 50956

blackdaughter 952 50956 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 814   Views: 87317

.Aparajhita. 814 87317 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1135   Views: 39256

SobtiObsession 1135 39256 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 514   Views: 28811

ROBlicious. 514 28811 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index