Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem and Gopi-my views...

honey289 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gopi is in her room crying.She knows she will never be up to Aham's standard.She slowly takes out her luggage and puts all her saris in there.
She makes her way downstairs to bid goodbye to maji and baa.She takes their aishiwart and leaves the house.She carries her luggae wondering where to go.She had no place to go.She didnt belong anywhere.Gopi is slowly walking when her foot gets stuck in a hole and she nearly trips over.She falls to the ground and realises there is no 1 to pick her up.SHe slowly walks -ahemji culd never b hers he told her to get out the house.She'll never get love.Gopi walks crying when suddenly a car comes behind her and the next thing she knows she is lying on the ground with voices yelling out to her...
Gopi wakes up and finds herself in a hospital where she has been told by the nurse a man has admitted her.She inquires about him and finds out there is no news on him.Maji came to visit her in the hospital.Maji who had a place a mother in her heart.tum teek ho ha na.Ha mein teek hoon.lekin kaun tha wo admi jiske mujhe baachaya?
pata nahi mujhe lagta hain wo hall mein hein.Gopi made her way to thank the man.She saw him but as soon as she approached him he turned away.Who was that man?Ahem?

Hi guys sorry took so long to reply had exams if any of u want 2 ad more bits
 i dont mind

so anyways...gopi stood in the hallway wondering who that man was.she followed him outside...just when she was about to call him...she finds herself in the middle of the road and the man quickly swings her up and run to the side of the street.They both end up on the floor...gopi knew that man from somewhere...who was he?

'neil!'gopi shouts.they both hug each other.they both get a bit embarassed and get up nel is so overjoyed to see gopi he lifts her off thr ground a bit.gopi is so happy to c him.she invites him to modi bhavan.

they both talk to each other in the car and are so happy to c each other...they reach modi bhavan only to c evry1 crying...hetalben hugs gopi n asks her who the boy was

gopi replies that she was his childhood friend...neil says...she was my childhood girlfreind

will post again soon tell me if u lyk it :)
Edited by honey289 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's got to be Aham who would bring his mother to take care of her rather than he himself to wait until she regains conciousness, it's got to be the momma boy himself...lol.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes definitely aham or we will know on next part
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I bet it's Ahem, nice story