Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

naina's decision might be...

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
after watching the episode and precap i guess naina wud accept abhimanyu's proposal... 😭

so ur thinking how can i say this eh? πŸ€”

well its because daksh would not cry so bad just because abhimaniyu said he loves naina...  πŸ€“ 😍

daksh shud be having some hope from naina's side... but as he was crying like that, it may mean that naina accepted to abhi's proposal... πŸ˜ƒ

hehehe... dnt think that i want abhi n naina🀒 together πŸ˜³ ... im happy because abhi's too cute to get heartbroken
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

after watching the episode and precap i guess naina wud accept abhimanyu's proposal... 😭

so ur thinking how can i say this eh? πŸ€”

well its because daksh would not cry so bad just because abhimaniyu said he loves naina...  πŸ€“ 😍

daksh shud be having some hope from naina's side... but as he was crying like that, it may mean that naina accepted to abhi's proposal... πŸ˜ƒ

hehehe... dnt think that i want abhi n naina🀒 together πŸ˜³ ... im happy because abhi's too cute to get heartbroken

Please, she is not going to say yes but i think she will say that she needs time to think it over and give him an ansa in a few days. She will NEVER say yes to Abhi so we can put that to rest. 

But i feel Daksh destroys everything on the terrace without hearing her reply as he automatically assumes that she will say yes. So he is angry even without hearing the ansa as he thinks Naina will say yes as Naina told Aai she doesnt love him.

And Abhi is not cute, he is a cartoon type character who will get his heartbroken in the end and cant wait till he leaves the show!😑
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol...
Masooma's dedication to Abhi..."Nothing's gonna change your cuteness for me.."...Lol,yaar.He's cute;and too cute to be seen heartbroken.I'm sure this is all a drama to get Naina realize her true feelings for Daksh.I just can't imagine playing the kebab mein haddi b/w them.I mean he knew Daksh has feelings for her-he wouldn't tease him lyk tht,otherwsie.I'm sure this is all some kinda plan.

PLus,Naina won't accept the proposal.In a daily soap,you see;if the girl likes the guy-she would smile.If she doesn't,she'll slap him rightaway!!..(meri analysisπŸ˜†)...Here,Naina was basically confused so she might jst ask him to give her sometym...And i bet ya...Daksh won't stand there till Naina's reactions...he would leave before tht...!!!>...Lol,coz he always had a feeling tht Abhi and Naina have a better understanding coz they're alike!!...so,he might jump onto conclusions tht she will accept Abhi...if u know wht I mean...hahahaha...coz I'm soo depressed to even understand maself...🀣
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i got ur point meenu πŸ˜†

n i loved ur dedication 🀣 🀣🀣

well i guess abhi apni aadat se majboor was just annoying daksh but didnt really know that he loves naina🐷 ... if so, abhi wudnt have ever thought of naina when alone πŸ€”
secondly i'll say naina's not type of girls who slap n smile for no reason
haan daksh ko shaed laga ho ke naina will say yes to abhi...

wese maza aajaye agr wo keh de to πŸ˜›
nancysa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont worry.naina will realise that she loives daksh