Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Did anyone else get the same feeling... (Page 3)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
hmm i noticed too arhaan used support word first he knows we supported him in sbs fiasco and he was really happy pooja was happy too she always thanks fands in her int and she is the lead character she will get the most criticism ankit monica cheapsters only want media attention and seems arhaan has eaten lots of humble pie in his life so humble down to earth no show off attitude like big stars marvellousClapyup in the end i loved how arja were comfortable and enjoying on there own loved them ops peral mam yup she seems bit confused about audiences will react thats why she said it will b a small rift after that kriya love will b stronger

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AziyaEden_luvsKriyaPragati.Tcarisma2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Good post ...i too find criticism in the forum sometimes justified but most of the times demeaning n unwanted on certain characters or even actors...we must understand that if the CV's are intelligent enough to create such brilliant characters they could well be trusted to shape them up too according to the requirement of the story...some flexibility is always allowed for general soap characters...let them do their job and apply their creativity...too much criticism would do more harm than good to our fav show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---b2011carisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Well, we do 'criticise' but not really Pooja or Arhaan... Everyone criticises the characters Pratigya and Krishna, not the actors. Sure, there are a few random posts of ppl criticising the actors, but 90% of the forum doesn't do that.

This forum was made to discuss the show, the characters, the storyline. If we can't criticise what we do and don't like, how will they get any feedback at all?

I don't think Pooja minds it. After all, if Pratigya does something we don't approve of, it can hardly be blamed on Pooja can it?

Vrryyy well said elle...ClapClapClapClap therez lot of criticism going on krishna's character as welll, and  i don't think even arhaan will b bothered about it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

hmm i noticed too arhaan used support word first he knows we supported him in sbs fiasco and he was really happy pooja was happy too she always thanks fands in her int and she is the lead character she will get the most criticism ankit monica cheapsters only want media attention and seems arhaan has eaten lots of humble pie in his life so humble down to earth no show off attitude like big stars marvellousClapyup in the end i loved how arja were comfortable and enjoying on there own loved them ops peral mam yup she seems bit confused about audiences will react thats why she said it will b a small rift after that kriya love will b stronger

Well if thats d case then i'm happpy atleast he reads his fans msgs on forum also, as he reads our msgs on fb atleast...that i know but was not sure about forum...EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL BTW it was good to know that arhaan whud b an guitarist if not a actor...TongueEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziyatelstracarisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

I wonder ... if these guys think we are being too critical on them.. regarding the story tracks etc, Well do a better job then.. I say.

ONE thing i whud lyk to say cari on above line that if cv's will think soo much about veiwers reactoion on particular track tthen how thy'll move their show,bz veiwers r soo emotional for their fav characters,jodis and all but if thy'll think on our reactions then it whud b difficult for them to move the story forward...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aziyacarisma2

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
YA mkap is better than other toppers so we need to support them rather criticising.MKAP rocks
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Yaa.me too noticd dat.surely,its pg who gets more criticisms here.if she read the comments daily,then its clear.
N abt ankit,i dnt want to say anythng
monica. .only one thng to say. .plzz,atleast spare us offscreen!:-(
agree wit yemi. .it wud hav been gud if they interviewd asmita instd of monica

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by telstra

hmm <font size="3">i noticed too arhaan used support word first he knows we supported him in sbs fiasco </font>and he was really happy pooja was happy too she always thanks fands in her int and she is the lead character she will get the most criticism ankit monica cheapsters only want media attention and seems arhaan has eaten lots of humble pie in his life so humble down to earth no show off attitude like big stars marvellousClapyup in the end i loved how arja were comfortable and enjoying on there own loved them ops peral mam yup she seems bit confused about audiences will react thats why she said it will b a small rift after that kriya love will b stronger

Well if thats d case then i'm happpy atleast he reads his fans msgs on forum also, as he reads our msgs on fb atleast...that i know but was not sure about forum...LOLBTW it was good to know that arhaan whud b an guitarist if not a actor...TongueEmbarrassed
it does not mattter he reads nsgs on forum or fb as he does not reply anywhere lol big thing is he knows about his fans support andd love for him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrapali_dubeycarisma2

Go to top