Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I wonder ... if these guys think we are being too critical on them.. regarding the story tracks etc, Well do a better job then.. I say.

ONE thing i whud lyk to say cari on above line that if cv's will think soo much about veiwers reactoion on particular track tthen how thy'll move their show,bz veiwers r soo emotional for their fav characters,jodis and all but if thy'll think on our reactions then it whud b difficult for them to move the story forward...
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
YA mkap is better than other toppers so we need to support them rather criticising.MKAP rocks
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaa.me too noticd dat.surely,its pg who gets more criticisms here.if she read the comments daily,then its clear.
N abt ankit,i dnt want to say anythng
monica. .only one thng to say. .plzz,atleast spare us offscreen!:-(
agree wit yemi. .it wud hav been gud if they interviewd asmita instd of monica
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

Well if thats d case then i'm happpy atleast he reads his fans msgs on forum also, as he reads our msgs on fb atleast...that i know but was not sure about forum...๐Ÿ˜†BTW it was good to know that arhaan whud b an guitarist if not a actor...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

it does not mattter he reads nsgs on forum or fb as he does not reply anywhere lol big thing is he knows about his fans support andd love for him
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Well if thats d case then i'm happpy atleast he reads his fans msgs on forum also, as he reads our msgs on fb atleast...that i know but was not sure about forum...๐Ÿ˜†BTW it was good to know that arhaan whud b an guitarist if not a actor...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

ya,it ws a new info. .arhaan d guitarist๐Ÿ˜‰
telstra thumbnail

I wonder ... if these guys think we are being too critical on them.. regarding the story tracks etc, Well doa better job then.. I say.

ONE thing i whud lyk to say cari on above line that if cv's will think soo much about veiwers reactoion on particular track tthen how thy'll move their show,bz veiwers r soo emotional for their fav characters,jodis and all but if thy'll think on our reactions then it whud b difficult for them to move the story forward...

hmm parul u can easily see peal mam was worried about kriya separation track saying viewvwers will not like it that means she thinks a lot but shes doing what she wants I guess after bigamy track response they r afraid
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I wonder ... if these guys think we are being too critical on them.. regarding the story tracks etc, Well doa better job then.. I say.

I agree... All soaps need to have to move forward. My line is towards attention to details I feel they lack.
HamiSky thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

I agree... All soaps need to have to move forward. My line is towards attention to details I feel they lack.

Caris...At times u know wat happesn amongst us in the forum...too much into little details are given..criticism are on and on ..only one them that we fail to see the bigger plots shown. Its like hitting on the head for wrong reasons.

Ok but little things like having a pillow in between a much-in-love couple literally annoyed me.

And few posts on PG acting..off late she is going down in terms of performance..she needs to buck up n get her expressions right. In the last few weeks its seriously getting poorer. Its not that she cant do she has donesome wonnderful scenes..got the nuances right...she has learn a lot n hope she will.
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
absoulelty agree dii i too,ve the same feeling as arhaan pooja both were happy bt pooja was right as she has been criticise i think ppple shld think about this and arhaan happy becoz we all r wid him na as we r also wid pooja bt some r on the forum who do well about ankit and monica nothing to say instead of monica interview they shld have taken amma,s interview and pearl mam she was trying to make us cool hai na intelligent women
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

cvs and cast always encouraged criticism as they felt it helped them improve...

forum only indulges in pratigya bashing and criticism...as she is the main lead, members question her character more than anyone else's character...

krishna is the main lead but the serial is named after pratigya...in the beginning it was pratigya's fight for justice and now its pratigya's fight to keep KriYa together...