Pratigya

Did anyone else get the same feeling...

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I was watching the IF Video.

It seemed that Arhaan seemed really happy and was really nice when giving out his message to his fans, Like he was happy with his fans.

Pooja when asked about IF fans, firstly mentioned "They criticise, praise.. ". She mentioned criticise first.

When Ankit was asked - He said he doesn't want to say anything to he fans..  (Like we soo care).
But clever Pooja stepped in and turned it around, catching on.. Ankit then passed a msg to the fans (If he has any here).

The reporter telling Monika.. abt moving on..(She said she had.. obviously on which topic we all know).
Monika seemed more interested on the party floor when giving her interview.
Did Monika make a mistake ? "Light make - up". Did she actually mean heavy make-up..? 😕

Ab and PG seemes to be having fun together.

Pearl seemed a bit scared mentioning abt the rift and the audiences being upset..

I wonder ... if these guys think we are being too critical on them.. regarding the story tracks etc, Well do a better job then.. I say.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

It seemed that Arhaan seemed really happy and was really nice when giving out his message to his fans, Like he was happy with his fans.

Pooja when asked about IF fans, firstly mentioned "They criticise, praise.. ". She mentioned criticise first.

When Ankit was asked - He said he doesn't want to say anything to he fans..  (Like we soo care).
But clever Pooja stepped in and turned it around, catching on.. Ankit then passed a msg to the fans (If he has any here).

The reporter telling Monika.. abt moving on..(She said she had.. obviously on which topic we all know).
Did Monika make a mistake ? "Light make - up". Did she actually mean heavy make-up..? 😕

Pearl seemed a bit scared mentioning abt the rift and the audiences being upset..

I wonder ... if these guys think we are being too critical on them.. regarding the story tracks etc, Well do a better job then.. I say.

@bold CAris dont u think that is true?  y dont we all watch for wat is ebing shown rather than wat we want to watch n be critical on that.

too much dissection makes the whole show look dull wer as the fact remains MKAP is much much better than many other serials n is seriosuly good.
Edited by HamiSky - 12 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
toh phir di...shuld i made anew post for it again...?...lol
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its true that generally, criticism is harder on PG than AB. Some of them are more well meaning than others.  

I wish they had interviewed Asmita (Amma) instead of Monika afterall, Amma had been in focus the past few weeks and Nainaji has no storyline in the show other than going bonkers  for every little thing.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

@bold CAris dont u think that is true?  y dont we all watch for wat is ebing shown rather than wat we want to watch n be critical on that.

too much dissection makes the whole show look dull wer as the fact remains MKAP is much much better than many other serials n is seriosuly good.

You are right Hami... as you know I don't like doing much bakaity in discussions, every so often I do my food for thought as a light reliever and not much more. You are right too much discussion does take the essence out of enjoyment. And it sure is a top serial.. it would just be nice if they did a closure on certain things aswel. The forum has given them some good ideas too.. Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yemi3006

its true that generally, criticism is harder on PG than AB. Some of them are more well meaning than others.  

I wish they had interviewed Asmita (Amma) instead of Monika afterall, Amma had been in focus the past few weeks and Nainaji has no storyline in the show other than going bonkers  for every little thing.

True.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree to your points..even I noticed it...especially when PG first mentioned criticize then praise...I agree she has been on the receiving end a lot more than AB...

As to ankit..it didn't stayed much on my mind to take notice as to what he was saying..

Clearly the spotlight of the party was Monica...every segment covered her majorly...😕😕😕...I agree wish they would have interviewed amma..or komal..

I am very happy to hear those two-three lines she said about our show...even though it was bad news..but still..Pearl Grey needs to come out more often now 😊
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 12 years ago
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

pooja is right as there is more criticism than praise on this forum

P.s: plzzz guys dont get offended...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I agree to your points..even I noticed it...especially when PG first mentioned criticize then praise...I agree she has been on the receiving end a lot more than AB...

As to ankit..it didn't stayed much on my mind to take notice as to what he was saying..

Clearly the spotlight of the party was Monica...every segment covered her majorly...😕😕😕...I agree wish they would have interviewed amma..or komal..

I am very happy to hear those two-three lines she said about our show...even though it was bad news..but still..Pearl Grey needs to come out more often now 😊

well said sis...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

pooja is right as there is more criticism than praise on this forum

P.s: plzzz guys dont get offended...

yah agree with u...