Pratigya
Pratigya

Did anyone else get the same feeling...

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I was watching the IF Video.

It seemed that Arhaan seemed really happy and was really nice when giving out his message to his fans, Like he was happy with his fans.

Pooja when asked about IF fans, firstly mentioned "They criticise, praise.. ". She mentioned criticise first.

When Ankit was asked - He said he doesn't want to say anything to he fans.. Ouch (Like we soo care).
But clever Pooja stepped in and turned it around, catching on.. Ankit then passed a msg to the fans (If he has any here).

The reporter telling Monika.. abt moving on..(She said she had.. obviously on which topic we all know).
Monika seemed more interested on the party floor when giving her interview.
Did Monika make a mistake ? "Light make - up". Did she actually mean heavy make-up..? Confused

Ab and PG seemes to be having fun together.

Pearl seemed a bit scared mentioning abt the rift and the audiences being upset..

I wonder ... if these guys think we are being too critical on them.. regarding the story tracks etc, Well do a better job then.. I say.

Edited by carisma2 - 15 May 2011 at 1:17pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

JensonMishtipheonix1DreamSzajitha10-BugsBunny-meena..Aziya---Yemi---ArjaAddictPragati.THamiSkypiyarapiyarib2011Snigdha_Khanam....Poojie....--MaFia--

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

It seemed that Arhaan seemed really happy and was really nice when giving out his message to his fans, Like he was happy with his fans.

Pooja when asked about IF fans, firstly mentioned "They criticise, praise.. ". She mentioned criticise first.

When Ankit was asked - He said he doesn't want to say anything to he fans.. Ouch (Like we soo care).
But clever Pooja stepped in and turned it around, catching on.. Ankit then passed a msg to the fans (If he has any here).

The reporter telling Monika.. abt moving on..(She said she had.. obviously on which topic we all know).
Did Monika make a mistake ? "Light make - up". Did she actually mean heavy make-up..? Confused

Pearl seemed a bit scared mentioning abt the rift and the audiences being upset..

I wonder ... if these guys think we are being too critical on them.. regarding the story tracks etc, Well do a better job then.. I say.

@bold CAris dont u think that is true?  y dont we all watch for wat is ebing shown rather than wat we want to watch n be critical on that.

too much dissection makes the whole show look dull wer as the fact remains MKAP is much much better than many other serials n is seriosuly good.

Edited by HamiSky - 15 May 2011 at 1:23pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1DreamSzsanitha7ajitha10-BugsBunny----Yemi---AziyaSnigdha_Khanampiyarapiyarib2011....Poojie....carisma2

--MaFia-- IF-Addictz
--MaFia--
--MaFia--

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
toh phir di...shuld i made anew post for it again...?...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
its true that generally, criticism is harder on PG than AB. Some of them are more well meaning than others.  

I wish they had interviewed Asmita (Amma) instead of Monika afterall, Amma had been in focus the past few weeks and Nainaji has no storyline in the show other than going bonkers  for every little thing.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ajitha10-BugsBunny-AziyaEden_luvsKriyaMERARAIHamiSkypiyarapiyarib2011....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

@bold CAris dont u think that is true?  y dont we all watch for wat is ebing shown rather than wat we want to watch n be critical on that.

too much dissection makes the whole show look dull wer as the fact remains MKAP is much much better than many other serials n is seriosuly good.
You are right Hami... as you know I don't like doing much bakaity in discussions, every so often I do my food for thought as a light reliever and not much more. You are right too much discussion does take the essence out of enjoyment. And it sure is a top serial.. it would just be nice if they did a closure on certain things aswel. The forum has given them some good ideas too..

Edited by carisma2 - 15 May 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

its true that generally, criticism is harder on PG than AB. Some of them are more well meaning than others.  

I wish they had interviewed Asmita (Amma) instead of Monika afterall, Amma had been in focus the past few weeks and Nainaji has no storyline in the show other than going bonkers  for every little thing.
True.
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I agree to your points..even I noticed it...especially when PG first mentioned criticize then praise...I agree she has been on the receiving end a lot more than AB...

As to ankit..it didn't stayed much on my mind to take notice as to what he was saying..

Clearly the spotlight of the party was Monica...every segment covered her majorly...ConfusedConfusedConfused...I agree wish they would have interviewed amma..or komal..

I am very happy to hear those two-three lines she said about our show...even though it was bad news..but still..Pearl Grey needs to come out more often now Smile

Edited by ....Poojie.... - 15 May 2011 at 2:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---AziyapiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanamcarisma2

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

pooja is right as there is more criticism than praise on this forum

P.s: plzzz guys dont get offended...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanamcarisma2

Go to top