India-Forums

who is in charge of the music b4 a performance?

Katz21 Groupbie
Katz21
Katz21

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
ok i knw there has been many topics on this,but i want 2 knw who is in charge of the music b4 a performance?also b4 the takaar performance both performers go backstage and get ready,im sure they must hav practiced,im sooo not a jai fan,but when he 1st stopped and tried 2 explain he wasnt being disrespectful,the person that started the fight and the 1 who was so disrespectful was SIDDHESH,his attitude makes me Dead and jai ofcourse was wrong 4 what he said 2 the judges,but i rewatched that whole part and i believe that jai was sincerely distraught,and he cried and said that he didnt knw wat happend 2 him,he is only human and we dnt knw wat must hav triggered that outburst but i do believe he was sori,and Amar Heart i love amar and it was not his fault those who are trashing him on this forum 4 jai's mistake,as 4 Siddhesh Censoredsome1 pls put a muzzle on him!I believe jai had a bad day it cud hav happend 2 any1,although yes he cud have handled it better.
My POV.
I love Dharmesh and Amar Heart

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index