Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

What will happen next??

smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys

What do you think will happen next?

Just a thought, do you think Daksh will think Naina doesnt want him and maybe he will agree to marrying Madhura?? I hope not, but you never know what the cvs are planning next to make the story go on longer! Madhura was hardly in the show and its making me think maybe there was a reason for introducing her.

Tell me what you think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smiley19

Hi guys

What do you think will happen next?

Just a thought, do you think Daksh will think Naina doesnt want him and maybe he will agree to marrying Madhura?? I hope not, but you never know what the cvs are planning next to make the story go on longer! Madhura was hardly in the show and its making me think maybe there was a reason for introducing her.

Tell me what you think??

Madhura has gone and wont be back so we dont have to worry about her at all. I feel Daksh will Naina the cold shoulder and avoid her as much as he can as well as not talk to her properly. She will get really upset and sad over it as she will want to know why. Maybe when she confronts Daksh about his cold behaviour towards her since Abhi's proposal and maybe then the Dakshna Confession happens!😉

Wat do u think?
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
noo yar madhura's gone now...n  this time forever 😆
i am thinking of some bigger disaster
Mo710 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

noo yar madhura's gone now...n  this time forever 😆
i am thinking of some bigger disaster

What bigger disaster? She will not say yes straightaway to the proposal but tell him she needs some time to think about it. That will be sensible of her to do and i think she will do that.

Yet i feel Daksh will go and destroy everything on the terrace before hearing her Ansa and assume that she will say as she told Aai that she doesnt love him.

So i feel Daksh will give her the cold shoulder and she will not be able to bear his distance from her. Then she might confront him about it which may lead to Dakshna confession?😕

Hope so!

And also, Abhi just leave as ur causing more problems than solutions!😡
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Mo710

What bigger disaster? She will not say yes straightaway to the proposal but tell him she needs some time to think about it. That will be sensible of her to do and i think she will do that.

Yet i feel Daksh will go and destroy everything on the terrace before hearing her Ansa and assume that she will say as she told Aai that she doesnt love him.

So i feel Daksh will give her the cold shoulder and she will not be able to bear his distance from her. Then she might confront him about it which may lead to Dakshna confession?😕

Hope so!

And also, Abhi just leave as ur causing more problems than solutions!😡

Don't worry, this'll ultimately bring our Dakshna closer. :) All we have to do is trust the CV's, and be patient.
Mo710 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Don't worry, this'll ultimately bring our Dakshna closer. :) All we have to do is trust the CV's, and be patient.

Hope your right as i cant take much more drama! 😲I cant stand abhi anymore so hope Dakshna come together quickly and confess so this cartoon Abhi can leave once and for all!😉
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Mo710

Hope your right as i cant take much more drama! 😲I cant stand abhi anymore so hope Dakshna come together quickly and confess so this cartoon Abhi can leave once and for all!😉

how can u break one's heart... i hope abhi doesn't leaves until Dakshna together find a girl for him 😲 i love abhi😳... n dakshna 😍
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This is happening for the first tym,tht I'm truly clueless abt  a track in any show|!!!>..Lol...lol...

Dunno wht will happen but I really really want to see myy Dakshu as the passionate obsessive lover..who would go to any extents to get her!!>...not like sum1 who would sit forever longgg and wait for her...No..no...we've seen soo much of Daksh as the quite-one...Now,wanna see how his love shows through his anger!!!>..I wanna see that!!!>...

I think it's like Abhi's proposal would make her realize Dakshu's importance!!>.That could be one reason!!>..Otherwise,I dun' really see Abhi and Naina as a future couple,temporary hi sai,but no ways!!!>..
smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What i dont understand is that Abhi knows that daksh likes naina cos he teases him about her. Is this a plan to make daksh confess his feelings? abhi was suppo7ed to be like akshay kumars character in mujse shaadi karoge and bring dakshna together nt separate them. I am so confused! i cnt predict whats going to happen next! Its so exciting!
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I thought Madhura is out of the picture...Safe at home in Nasik...
You know, I was watching the reaction of the family members as Abhi9 was proposing Naina for marriage(at one go for a casual person like him!)...Aai was shocked, Baba and Sanket angry, Rohini, well i don't know but definitely not pleased...others were plainly shocked...
Daksh looked heartbroken and I wondered if they would play the OSO song...Jag suna suna laage...
Really enjoyed all parts...
Daksh's parts were touching...I feel Abhi only likes Naina...he does not love her nearly as much as Daksh...he took away Naina's food?!...Silly!
Daksh is too sweet and caring and sensitive..
But I likle it how Abhi manages to make Naina smile with his gfunny comments!
Aai won't be angry with Naina if she gets to know abt Dakshna, right?
Thats because i always got the feeling that maybe a time may come when Aai-Naina's relationship may weaken due to misunderstandings...