Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

What will happen next??

smiley19 Senior Member
smiley19
smiley19

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Hi guys

What do you think will happen next?

Just a thought, do you think Daksh will think Naina doesnt want him and maybe he will agree to marrying Madhura?? I hope not, but you never know what the cvs are planning next to make the story go on longer! Madhura was hardly in the show and its making me think maybe there was a reason for introducing her.

Tell me what you think??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBNpri12

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley19

Hi guys

What do you think will happen next?

Just a thought, do you think Daksh will think Naina doesnt want him and maybe he will agree to marrying Madhura?? I hope not, but you never know what the cvs are planning next to make the story go on longer! Madhura was hardly in the show and its making me think maybe there was a reason for introducing her.

Tell me what you think??

Madhura has gone and wont be back so we dont have to worry about her at all. I feel Daksh will Naina the cold shoulder and avoid her as much as he can as well as not talk to her properly. She will get really upset and sad over it as she will want to know why. Maybe when she confronts Daksh about his cold behaviour towards her since Abhi's proposal and maybe then the Dakshna Confession happens!Wink

Wat do u think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri12ilovepyaar

Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
noo yar madhura's gone now...n  this time forever LOL
i am thinking of some bigger disaster Ouch
Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

What bigger disaster? She will not say yes straightaway to the proposal but tell him she needs some time to think about it. That will be sensible of her to do and i think she will do that.

Yet i feel Daksh will go and destroy everything on the terrace before hearing her Ansa and assume that she will say as she told Aai that she doesnt love him.

So i feel Daksh will give her the cold shoulder and she will not be able to bear his distance from her. Then she might confront him about it which may lead to Dakshna confession?Confused

Hope so!

And also, Abhi just leave as ur causing more problems than solutions!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri12

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

What bigger disaster? She will not say yes straightaway to the proposal but tell him she needs some time to think about it. That will be sensible of her to do and i think she will do that.

Yet i feel Daksh will go and destroy everything on the terrace before hearing her Ansa and assume that she will say as she told Aai that she doesnt love him.

So i feel Daksh will give her the cold shoulder and she will not be able to bear his distance from her. Then she might confront him about it which may lead to Dakshna confession?Confused

Hope so!

Don't worry, this'll ultimately bring our Dakshna closer. :) All we have to do is trust the CV's, and be patient.

Masooma Bukhari

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Hope so!

Don't worry, this'll ultimately bring our Dakshna closer. :) All we have to do is trust the CV's, and be patient.

Hope your right as i cant take much more drama! ShockedI cant stand abhi anymore so hope Dakshna come together quickly and confess so this cartoon Abhi can leave once and for all!Wink
Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Hope so!

Hope your right as i cant take much more drama! ShockedI cant stand abhi anymore so hope Dakshna come together quickly and confess so this cartoon Abhi can leave once and for all!Wink

how can u break one's heart... i hope abhi doesn't leaves until Dakshna together find a girl for him Shocked i love abhiEmbarrassed... n dakshna Day Dreaming

ilovepyaar

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

This is happening for the first tym,tht I'm truly clueless abt  a track in any show|!!!>..Lol...lol...

Dunno wht will happen but I really really want to see myy Dakshu as the passionate obsessive lover..who would go to any extents to get her!!>...not like sum1 who would sit forever longgg and wait for her...No..no...we've seen soo much of Daksh as the quite-one...Now,wanna see how his love shows through his anger!!!>..I wanna see that!!!>...

I think it's like Abhi's proposal would make her realize Dakshu's importance!!>.That could be one reason!!>..Otherwise,I dun' really see Abhi and Naina as a future couple,temporary hi sai,but no ways!!!>..

pri12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index