CrazyIncredibles-only jungle no mungle!! - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Group hugπŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hima  - i will take care, and you rest too. sweet maan dreams. lets all look forward to delhi scenes now. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Why did mona and samata leave early.
@aash-gn sweet maaneet dreams darling...hope u r fine...

@all...group hug sweetiesπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@hima-i know yaar DD and GC always make all scenes special beautiful and magical otherwise cvs ka kya hota woh wohi jaane...

u know initially after maha epi even i was upset but still i loved MAANEET scenes shown they were beautiful and emotional but the thing is cvs shud have dedicated the whole maha epi to MAANEET i mean it was supposed to be their special divine and beautiful moment so epi shud have been dedicated to MAANEET but v got more of others' scenes...and when i saw so much disappointment and anger everywhere on our Geet forum i was so sad😭 that is y i stayed up until 6 am and made a positive post on maha epi😊...only then i cud go to sleep...

just hope that cvs will amend their blunder bcuz cvs have MAANEET the most divine beautiful magical mesmerizing breathtaking passionate sizzling couple...

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago

Spee -yes i knew you were upset too and we all loved your positive post.  I know everyone was so sad and angry on the forum but your positive post lifted everyones spirit. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
@hima-gn sweet maaneet dreams

@reena- i don't know y everyone left so early...hope all r well😊...i'm still here for u sweetyπŸ€—

wat r u doing? reading ff?

when r u going?
Spee -πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— i hope so too. Me here too. I was reading anokha pyar again.

shall we go in half hour or i can stay longer. I dont want you to stay awake until too late as i know you are tired. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

i hope this week we see more of maaneet scenes than devini scenes.
Originally posted by divareena

Spee -yes i knew you were upset too and we all loved your positive post.  I know everyone was so sad and angry on the forum but your positive post lifted everyones spirit. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
aww thank u darlingπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Reena u know naa i'm so emotionally attached to our beloved MAANEET and MAANEETIANS CRAZIES, so i cud not see that all my darlings my crazies and maaneetians being so sad😭 on the special divine and beautiful day in our MAANEET's life MAANEET's milan ki raat and also v all r known for spreading positivity, fun and love😊 and that is y i made positive post...
spee - me understand that you and we all are very attached to maaneet. I understand that you dont like any of to be sad on their beautiful. we love your positivity and love for all of us πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by divareena

Spee -πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— i hope so too. Me here too. I was reading anokha pyar again.

shall we go in half hour or i can stay longer. I dont want you to stay awake until too late as i know you are tired. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

i hope this week we see more of maaneet scenes than devini scenes.
even i will read anokha pyaar tonight or 2mrw...i have to read last two parts...i have loved previous parts...

don't worry abt me dear i'm fine but let me know when u r tired bcuz yest u saying u did not want to go to work...hope ur day was not too tiring...love uπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

yes v all want more of our MAANEET scenesπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

devini scenes nahi yaar...
Spee - you  have to read the latest part, it is what CVs should have shown us. Anyway like you say, lets look forward to delhi scenesπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.  

Day was not too tiring but i was having trouble concentrate at work. I kept thinking about geet. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loool mamaji was funny today. I agree with you that we do not want devini scenes😭