Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles-only jungle no mungle!! - Page 5

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@hima star one schedule are not always right..i hope they show geet...
dd is coming back tomorrow i heard...oh geet admin knows they nobody liked sr that's why i am hopeful that they will show a beautiful sr later in delhi...if rbo can have 10 sr then geet can surely have one more proper sr..
@reena...hi...trust me today's eposide is better than sat's disaster...
@aash we don't know whether geet will air or not tommorow but they are showing hrithik's dance show lauch across all channels...of star net work...from 9 p.m.onwards...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

@samata ' u told me ' that's y I was waiting for the ad ' when I saw the adv remembered tht I was supposed 2 open tomorrow thread ' so tht's y I mentioned abt it ' but mona is saying we have geet as per schedule

@mona ' let's c if GHSP airs or not tomorrow '

@reni ' sameera track was my prediction ' we can't say what cv's really have in their mind ' but they have not forgotten sameera for sure tht I can say '

Ha ha ha ' geet did not remember their CON '. LOL ' πŸ˜†naturally aisa CON hoga tho how will she remember πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Yes reni their CON happened dear ' pheeka pheeka tanda tanda ' CON ho gaya ' πŸ˜†whether we believe it or not πŸ˜†

@prithi ' thnks dear for liking the update ' I was really tensed when I wrote that part '. Loved ur comments in the update '

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so true hima, that it was so pheeka that no one believes if it happened or not

Hima - your update is amazing.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 That is how i imagine SR to be.😍😍😍😍😍😍 I was reading it on the train, trying to hold on to my hand bag and the rail and i nearly fell on a guyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. If it was maan i would have definately fallen.

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lets hope kangaal channel ko wo log ignore kar de!!
divareena thumbnail
samata - agree that saturdays episode was a disaster.

Hima - CVs ne kangoosi ki hard kar di. I will send you an PM on what i think of them

Spee - how is your throad. have you still lost your voice
@hima...no thanx sweety...u have written is so perfectly that i was at loss of words...ya i know CON happened but was wishing kaash nahin hota...well now i am waiting for MAANEET to return back to DELHI asap...want MSK back in action and GEET back to office too...
hope ur prediction of SAMEERA'S entry comes true.
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hai reena maan hot ato tu dekhke hi gir jaati!!
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Spandana nice analysis dear...
divareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hai reena maan hot ato tu dekhke hi gir jaati!!

aashu - if it was maan i would fallen again and again on purpose πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@aash i don't think they will ignore their kangal channel..because they have shown the ad on star one many times...
divareena thumbnail
i must say mamaji looked too funny today 🀣