Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Stunning Kareena Kapoor FC (Page 48)

Ishradivanluver IF-Sizzlerz
Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Joined: 11 January 2008
Posts: 16831

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by _Mariam_

 atleast u dont have school and u cant quit work can you
well my parents told me to find a part tym job rather then sitting home on the laptop all day LOL
why don't u look for a customer service job its online and u stay in front of the computer always. Wink
Actually yea i can't. especially with my family condition right now, i need a job. Ouch
if u need help with Resume, let me know, i am good at it. Wink
 
well your jobs quite good as your on the comp
yeah i will ask you zoobi i need to get applying thanks your awsome Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

 LOLLOL Shocked i cant believe it that we have so much similaritys
kuch kuch hota hain is still my number 1 then jab we met
omg i have them memorized too actually when ever my mamoo visits our house coincedentally i have kuch kuch hota hain or jab we met on and he shuts them off Cry
i love hum aapke hain kaun madhuri and sallu bahi were amazing in it Embarrassed
 
My whole family loves Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. We all have that movie memorized. My dad calles Srk - Rahul and Kajol - Anjali in real life too LOL
I agree thats still my # 1. I wanna watch it again but my siblings don't agree. akele hi kisi din dekh loon gi.
I love Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. Even though its too damn long but I still love it. Day Dreaming
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Yeeahh, Maybe
I was too lazy to find a baby pic of bebo for siggy so I jst picked one of the most stylish one. Wink
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mariam_

 well your jobs quite good as your on the comp
yeah i will ask you zoobi i need to get applying thanks your awsome Big smile
Oh u welcome. Sometimes i feel i should be career advisor. I give everyone an advise. Jst like a few days back I was giving Lensa advise to look for summer job in a hospital instead of a mall somewhere as thats sort of like closer to her career. Wink
sure i am an expert in making resumes look attractive. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishradivanluver

khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Joined: 29 March 2009
Posts: 9009

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@zubi its 16th august
And i ll cme afterwards i hav to teach my sis maths Angry
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Joined: 08 June 2005
Posts: 59364

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khajju

@zubi its 16th august
And i ll cme afterwards i hav to teach my sis maths Angry
 
OK Adding Big smile
Ishradivanluver IF-Sizzlerz
Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Joined: 11 January 2008
Posts: 16831

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by _Mariam_

 LOLLOL Shocked i cant believe it that we have so much similaritys
kuch kuch hota hain is still my number 1 then jab we met
omg i have them memorized too actually when ever my mamoo visits our house coincedentally i have kuch kuch hota hain or jab we met on and he shuts them off Cry
i love hum aapke hain kaun madhuri and sallu bahi were amazing in it Embarrassed
 
My whole family loves Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. We all have that movie memorized. My dad calles Srk - Rahul and Kajol - Anjali in real life too LOL
I agree thats still my # 1. I wanna watch it again but my siblings don't agree. akele hi kisi din dekh loon gi.
I love Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. Even though its too damn long but I still love it. Day Dreaming
 
aww how sweet of your dad Embarrassed
yeah watch it alone thats what i do when everyone is at skool so no one will complain LOL
when ever i watch hum apke hain kaun its like the first tym i am watching it love madhuri character in it LOL do u have that film memorized yet
-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 9677

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Yeeahh, Maybe
I was too lazy to find a baby pic of bebo for siggy so I jst picked one of the most stylish one. Wink

Haha, but its AMAZING <33 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*~*Kareena Kapoor FanClub *~*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 141 142

Author: karansprincess   Replies: 1131   Views: 113947

karansprincess 1131 113947 18 February 2011 at 1:07am by PearlyPal
STUNNING Shilpa Anand FC!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: -Zeeshan-   Replies: 1140   Views: 67519

-Zeeshan- 1140 67519 22 December 2010 at 8:57am by Sunnipwincessx
Stunning...Meenal Jain Fan Club 28

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72

Author: Pentaminous.   Replies: 568   Views: 36288

Pentaminous. 568 36288 27 September 2009 at 4:20pm by maya_afreen
Stunning Sonam Kapoor FC - *dilli6 promos pg 86*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: sanjana.888   Replies: 1158   Views: 45617

sanjana.888 1158 45617 10 June 2009 at 6:45am by Therusha_Pillay
Tusshar Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Fan Club

Author: Lennie   Replies: 5   Views: 3697

Lennie 5 3697 28 March 2007 at 11:30am by Lennie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index