Celebrity Fan Clubs

Stunning Kareena Kapoor FC - Page 39

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

No ego clash between Deepika and Bebo, thanks Saifu...

Amid the trend of cat fights in tinsel town, it seldom happens that Bollywood divas are heard to be raving about each other. So, industry's two top-notch actresses Kareena Kapoor and Deepika Padukone praising one another definitely springs up a surprise.

What amazes us even further is the fact that Bebo has been upset with Dippy for more than one reason in the past. And if sources are to be believed, Saif Ali Khan has got the two beauty queens close.

Initially, the tiff was over Deepika getting upset about Kareena garnering all the attention during 'Love Aaj Kal' even when she was the leading lady. Bebo too had issues with Dippy when latter was heard of spreading rumours about her being the original choice for the track 'Chamak Challo' in 'Ra.One'.

The lovely ladies however, seem to have mend fences so much so that they can't withhold praising each other. And the credit goes to Saif who being Kareena's boy friend and Deepika's co-star twice in 'Love Aaj Kal' and 'Aarakshan' has sorted out the issues between the two divas.

Deepika in a recent media interaction when enquired about the same says, "It is a huge compliment to be praised by Kareena. We met during the shoot of 'Aarakshan' and hit off really well."

Now that things have fallen perfectly in place for these beautiful actresses; hope, we all witness a long association from here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Will Kareena Kapoor Be the Next Heidi Klum?

Make way for Bebo, because Kareena Kapoor is coming to a TV near you!

Bollywood's beloved leading lady is in talks to host a new reality television show. We all know that Kareena is renowned for her sense of fashion and personal style, so the new show will have the actress helping contestants put together a wardrobe. Kareena will also being doling out makeovers to the fashionably unfortunate. Word on the street is that there is going to be a competition aspect to the show, but Kareena is being hush-hush with the details. Allegedly, the starlet has yet to sign on to the project officially because of her hectic shooting schedules. Fortunately, the show's producers have their hearts set on Bebo, and are willing to wait for her. 

A source close to the production says that Kareena could stand to make some serious bank off this opportunity, "Kareena's pay packet will be a bomb. Given her current star status, she could even charge one crore per episode." TV seems to be the new playground for Bollywood starlets, as Priyanka Chopra recently hosted a season of the hit show Khatron Ke Khiladi.

Would you guys watch Kareena's show? Even better, what do you think she should name it? 

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
meri saamne wali khidki main eik pyaari si ruky rehti hai ๐Ÿ˜
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Tum Rehti Ho
Jeevan Meethi Pyaas Yeh Kehti Ho
Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Tum Rehti Ho ๐Ÿค—
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Ruky - u r so young but u know a lot of old songs, thats a good thing. I didn't listen to old songs until after my 20. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ruky786 thumbnail
My dad!!! He is a big Mohd Rafi fan and showed me all these old films so kinda got influenced in the beginning of the 1960's till now!๐Ÿ˜ณ
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
my dad is too but he is more in to Sitar stuff.

u know something, me and dad sang a song last night i even recorded it.
ruky786 thumbnail
Really? Awww I bet Masha Allah you have a nice voice!๐Ÿ˜ณ Zoobi what comment was it that the member got offended by I read someone got offended by your comment๐Ÿ˜•
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

Really? Awww I bet Masha Allah you have a nice voice!๐Ÿ˜ณ Zoobi what comment was it that the member got offended by I read someone got offended by your comment๐Ÿ˜•

hmm i don't hve a nice voice i need a lot of riaz. but i love to sing. this is the 1st time i recorded.
i told this one person who made the siggy and she replied saying i did. i said oh i figured with this emotion "๐Ÿ˜†"
she asked me, what's so funny about it. it was on sallu fc Embarrassed
ruky786 thumbnail
Oh ok...i dont see anything wrong in what you said.