Stunning Kareena Kapoor FC - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _Mariam_

aww how sweet of your dad 😳
yeah watch it alone thats what i do when everyone is at skool so no one will complain 😆
when ever i watch hum apke hain kaun its like the first tym i am watching it love madhuri character in it 😆 do u have that film memorized yet
hmmm not quite only a few scenes of Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. 😳 I love their chemistry in that movie.
i am never home alone naa. May b once I am done with school, i will ask kat and my bro. they both r my movies' partner. 😆
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Haha, but its AMAZING <33 
Thanks I was trying to emphasize on September 21st to remind them of Bebo's birthday but not sure if it worked 😆

😆 u are a career advisior but only to your friends
i will shw u once i start applying for jobs and first job is very hard to get
Yeah mostly to my friends and my cousins only. i agree 1st job is the hardest to get. I remember it took me years to find a job 😳 but my 1st one was at McDonalds drive thru 😳
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

hmmm not quite only a few scenes of Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. 😳 I love their chemistry in that movie.
i am never home alone naa. May b once I am done with school, i will ask kat and my bro. they both r my movies' partner. 😆

i have none memorized 😆
cool does kat love kkhh too

Thanks I was trying to emphasize on September 21st to remind them of Bebo's birthday but not sure if it worked 😆

It did! For me atlst.
Edited by -Zeenat- - 12 years ago

i have none memorized 😆
cool does kat love kkhh too
she used to when we were young, i don't know about now. now she is more into Katrina movies. 😳 
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

I did! For me atlst.
LOL 😆
u know I was thinking how big we will celebrate Kareena's birthday on IF. It should be something never seen for any celeb. 😍
😆 just sunk in kareena bday is the same as my best friends 21st sep and yeah i agree with you zoobi we need to make it big

😆 just sunk in kareena bday is the same as my best friends 21st sep and yeah i agree with you zoobi we need to make it big
oh really that's cool. my other sis bday is Sept 27th. 😛
Yeah we will make it the biggest event. We will work so hard on it. 😛

oh really that's cool. my other sis bday is Sept 27th. 😛
Yeah we will make it the biggest event. We will work so hard on it. 😛

oh she shares her bday same month as bebo
yup and we will have loadz of tym as everyone is free in summer