Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by Ritzie

Actually, Abhay's character seems flawless because we dont know much about him. Though I love him more than Ed for some reasons, but if you read Ed from Bella's POV, he is greek god with everything so perfect about him.

That's the prob we should not see the character by Bella's POV but ours... and that's why Bella thinks he is perfect but I think he is not... Ermm And same here Piya thinks Abhay is perfect but jab hi kuch ho he is a monster... Ermm according to me he is perfect... and that's why I don't like Ed but i love Abhay... Big smile

OMG I am surely confusing everyone... ROFL
Piya has pOV for abhay , bella has pov for Ed & farah  too has POV for abhay ROFLROFLROFL

Since u said we cannot see other pov but oursShocked ...i really cannot see farah POV now WinkROFL

What is the point in telling my POV about abhay when other cannot see what i am saying according to farah OuchOuchROFL

Wacko...

WackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWacko...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kaushiki9

Itna confusing ...in simple word 'one cannot understand from other pOV( we see from our pov) ...so that means we cannot even understand farah POV ' which she always claim abhay has everything ROFL

this is not confusing...
i m confused what 2 sayROFL
Shocked i will try again LOLLOLLOL

As per farah we cannot take from bella pov that Ed is good & piya who says abhay is good but says monster when ever she wish to LOLLOL. So we should judge from our POV .

With above statement ...Farah judge abhay from her POV that abhay is good

So i said since we cannot take from other POV ( farah here ) ...i dont know how is abhay and even i say my POV ( u all will not know ) > .>>>>>LOGIC BY FARAH

WackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWacko...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

kaushiki9

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Ritzie even u are confused ShockedShocked..OH no LOL
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

You thought it was quite easy to understand? Well, I could only understand if I reached the end of the para. But after reading the second line I had to go back to the first to understand the link and then going back after reading third line and then reading the second line again to understand the link between 2nd and third line. And then again the first line. I hope you understandROFLROFL

Tum aur Farah dono aaj "Confuse everybody" mission par ho kya? ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9-rupa-

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

You thought it was quite easy to understand? Well, I could only understand if I reached the end of the para. But after reading the second line I had to go back to the first to understand the link and then going back after reading third line and then reading the second line again to understand the link between 2nd and third line. And then again the first line. I hope you understandROFLROFL

Yes i understand the loop ROFLROFLROFLROFL that confused u .  Lost with two hope to understand and now i am sure NISHI will join u too ROFLROFLROFLROFL

kaushiki9

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Yes i understand the loop ROFL that confused u .  Lost with two hope to understand and now i am sure NISHI will join u too ROFL

Ab samajh aaya programmer's ka problemROFLROFL

kaushiki9

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Yes i understand the loop ROFL that confused u .  Lost with two hope to understand and now i am sure NISHI will join u too ROFL

Ab samajh aaya programmer's ka problemROFLROFL
DeadDeadDeadDeadDead
Programmer never leaves till it work ...i feel like explaining u once again ROFLROFLROFLROFL  with clear writting ( code)  this timeWinkLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFL

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kaushiki9

Go to top