Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Spammer's Adda *INVITES ONLY* (Page 150)

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Nope me the first 2 weeks I was like Dead only liked his 2 entries... first in the jungle and second in the college. And also liked the way he answered T but nahi toh attitude ufff didn't like. 
But with time I started liking him... even if he was Mr. Attitude-King... only because his rudeness was not sooo harsh... I mean he was also sooo sweet... and knowing that he was cold from outside but was crying inside him helped me to like him... the first time I really loved, loved, loved him Day Dreaming was the day he insulted Piya in the party then when he apologized to her in front of everyone and then danced with her and helped her with the dress... ohhh goood... 

i alwz loved ABhay's attitute...

& 2 scenes r my mosy favs :

1st in which Abhay says : d kind of man u nvr get ROFLROFL

2nd when he said "kun tumeh nhi pta kaise hota h.demo dun kya"ROFLROFL

i was rofling like mad on both of these scnes ROFLROFLROFL
 
Patha nahe kitne baar mene abhay ke sceen dekhe honge ..i used to love his attitude and @bold : i laughed on that scene when abhay says to piya ...piya went on saying but one sentence and she was hell irittated

piya or kr bhi kya sakti thi ...ROFLROFL Abhay ka dialuge hi itne solid thaROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Ritzie ur comment might be awesome and all FF writer want some genuine reader to give comment ROFL  Do you also get from S ..seems to be her FF is in demand ..uske update ke liya polling bhe hothe hey ROFL 
I dont read any FF ...even i want to read poco one as many says that few of things gets picked up from her story .
How come u get XYZ PM ??? normally u will get only when they are in ur frs list ShockedShocked 
I got first pm from A about VM and kaushki & myself gave her comment ...then we saw her next pm on twitter and i guess i was only one to give her comment ...but PM did went to everyone ( not u ...i know why) ROFL

ye XYZ k PM kahin se bhi aa jaate h yaar...

u don't get themConfused... humne sabka kya bigaada h??? ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 6048

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

WTH Shocked kaun hai woh dono LOL

yep ab to mujeh bhi pta krna h vo dono Piya fanatic kaun h Specially jise Rupa ko PM kna h to not stop making Piya postsROFLROFLROFL
I wont name here but one i PM was 'HELLO' seems to left the forum or can i say change her to new id i guess ..i can make her from her avi& writting ( new id is from P) . There are other two who like piya ...but i dont have energy to reply her back . One day i am gonna do this with them too ROFL Let the abhay come back LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 6048

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by abhaylove

Ritzie ur comment might be awesome and all FF writer want some genuine reader to give comment ROFL  Do you also get from S ..seems to be her FF is in demand ..uske update ke liya polling bhe hothe hey ROFL 
I dont read any FF ...even i want to read poco one as many says that few of things gets picked up from her story .
How come u get XYZ PM ??? normally u will get only when they are in ur frs list ShockedShocked 
I got first pm from A about VM and kaushki & myself gave her comment ...then we saw her next pm on twitter and i guess i was only one to give her comment ...but PM did went to everyone ( not u ...i know why) ROFL

ye XYZ k PM kahin se bhi aa jaate h yaar...

u don't get themConfused... humne sabka kya bigaada h??? ROFLROFL
Tum log kuch jada sweet ho sabase isliya PM atha hey ...ROFL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 25896

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9Coeur2PsychoFMS

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

WTH Shocked kaun hai woh dono LOL

yep ab to mujeh bhi pta krna h vo dono Piya fanatic kaun h Specially jise Rupa ko PM kna h to not stop making Piya postsROFLROFLROFL
I wont name here but one i PM was 'HELLO' seems to left the forum or can i say change her to new id i guess ..i can make her from her avi& writting ( new id is from P) . There are other two who like piya ...but i dont have energy to reply her back . One day i am gonna do this with them too ROFL Let the abhay come back LOLLOL

nice plan RupaROFLROFLROFL

OMG ID hi change kr le ROFLROFL&then too u recognized her ... very smart Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Tum log kuch jada sweet ho sabase isliya PM atha hey ...ROFL.

Ouch...sweet
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 25896

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1190   Views: 52857

secretkeeper 1190 52857 03 September 2010 at 6:48am by adda-keepers
AdDa:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: WildestDreams   Replies: 1177   Views: 41337

WildestDreams 1177 41337 15 August 2010 at 4:22am by secretkeeper
AdDa:...(Ria Ka Adda) CC#25

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1168   Views: 50099

secretkeeper 1168 50099 31 July 2010 at 11:45pm by WildestDreams
Spammers Ki Duniya # 5 *Invite Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: reya.   Replies: 1093   Views: 30690

reya. 1093 30690 18 November 2009 at 9:02am by Mrs.Hulk
#spammers ke duniya# INVITE ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: BilliCat.   Replies: 1157   Views: 29336

BilliCat. 1157 29336 11 September 2009 at 3:34pm by lalona

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index