Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Koi bhi burai nahi karegi... hum sirf dono hi hai for that... 🤣

Are tum log theen ho ..ritzie ko bhool gaya kya 🤣

I will also join with u 🤣🤣🤣...lagane ke liya always ready other than chandeena , sid & abhay

@NISHI : I wish piya ko 2, 4 laga de koi 🤣🤣...aise koi evil plan kyu nahe banatha hey 🤣
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

arey evil bhi banega , pehle Abhay ko to dhund le 😆
umm...i wish koi Piya ko laga de 2, 4 😛 🤣

let me to do d honour 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Abhay is always best option 😳😳😳 but abhe abhay nahe hey ..tho doggie &PJ&monkey ...ka help lena padega 🤣🤣🤣.

nhiii
nhi ye ho nhi sakta k m uss doggie ki help lun... i'll better tolerate Piya🤣🤣🤣🤣
kaushiki9 thumbnail

I will also join with u 🤣🤣🤣...lagane ke liya always ready other than chandeena , sid & abhay

@NISHI : I wish piya ko 2, 4 laga de koi 🤣🤣...aise koi evil plan kyu nahe banatha hey 🤣

na na RItz ko nhi bhoole 
main to Chandeena & Sid ki bhi lgane ko tyaar hn 🤣 me & Ritz humne to Abhay ki bhi lgayi thi...🤣🤣
Edited by kaushiki9 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

🤣🤣 that car , T & Princi scene was awesome & that Play scene too in which ABhay tells Danish : i'l b here with my lines 2morrow🤣🤣... sabka face dekhne laayak tha...

i love Abhay's attitute bt ye attitude sab pr acha bhi lagta... it fits on Abhay very well...

i saw 1 week's epi altogether , till then Abhay ki entry ho gyi thi... so Piya tolerate ho gyi thi 🤣🤣

yea i know Danish wala scene ROFL...and one more scene i loved when Piya was all like - "i know u did this and that...i will expose u and blah blah...main sab kuch janti hu"...and Abhay was like "good...good for u" ...and left ROFL...Piya ki kya chop karta tha ROFL...and the way he called her "jungli gawar despo" on phone when she was pretending to b T ROFL
(btw today Misha called Piya Despo ROFL)

-rupa- thumbnail

na na RItz ko nhi bhoole 
main to Chandeena & Sid ki bhi lgane ko tyaar hn 🤣 me & Ritz humne to Abhay ki bhi lgayi thi...🤣🤣

Poor abhay 🤣...waise tho forum mene sabke lagthe hey . Aur tum sab lagane ke liya hunashe ready rahthe ho .

Piya ...every now and then she get 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Only few are piya fanactic ( not about C) there are two more who seems to like piya like hell ...With one i had good discussion about it 🤣  that i i have to PM her and say please dont stop making post about piya 🤣

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago

@bold 🤣🤣🤣 ditto same here

bingo! same here too ROFL

kaushiki9 thumbnail

yea i know Danish wala scene 🤣...and one more scene i loved when Piya was all like - "i know u did this and that...i will expose u and blah blah...main sab kuch janti hu"...and Abhay was like "good...good for u" ...and left 🤣...Piya ki kya chop karta tha 🤣...and the way he called her "jungli gawar despo" on phone when she was pretending to b T 🤣
(btw today Misha called Piya Despo 🤣)

🤣... ya i remember that phone scene 🤣🤣...
Piya kya soch rhi thi uss time 🤣🤣🤣 copying T🤣🤣

Misha is d biggest despo in show... she even don't spare her sis & uneh bhi kisi na kisi k saath set krne p lagi rehti 
acc 2 her grls should change boys like that🤢... ye nhi to vo sahi
-rupa- thumbnail

bingo! same here too ROFL

Waise u all got pm 🤣 and u all didn't reply 😆
kaushiki9 thumbnail

Poor abhay 🤣...waise tho forum mene sabke lagthe hey . Aur tum sab lagane ke liya hunashe ready rahthe ho .

Piya ...every now and then she get 🤣. Only few are piya fanactic ( not about C) there are two more who seems to like piya like hell ...With one i had good discussion about it 🤣  that i i have to PM her and say please dont stop making post about piya 🤣

Abhay ki hum kitne bhi lga le bt he will alwz b our fav😉...

oh that Piya ki dewaani ... 2 or Piya k virus se infected h🤣🤣

@bold 🤣🤣🤣 what happened another drama on forum for some reason🤣

pehle sid k posts & now Piya k🤣🤣

kaushiki9 thumbnail

Waise u all got pm 🤣 and u all didn't reply 😆

m to bhool hi gyi thi abt that PM 🤣🤣 ...