Spammer's Adda *INVITES ONLY* - Page 110

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhaylove

🀣🀣🀣🀣...dont worry i liked it before only but didn't say ..that is why i kept it quite seeing everyone hating on JAY . I still dont like his look and def he is not as impressive as sid too & cant be compare with abhay but as character he is very intresting.
I find him more rude & evil  πŸ˜› ...and i told u poco like JAY from day one ..if u want i can give u the post where she mentioned ..rather i have list of thoes members who like but in two days list has grown 🀣

But i wil kill u for saying doggie 🀣🀣 ..kaushki dont kill me now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL yea Rupa we all know abt ur record keeping RAM facility 🀣...now i m in the list too right? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hey doggie is not a bad word πŸ˜†...even Alice used to call Jake a doggie πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chalo u too liking Jay's character like me , koi to support mila πŸ˜†...nahi to Kaushiki aur Farah ne mujhe maar hi dalna tha aaj 🀣...i already gave the reasons why i like Jay πŸ˜›...now lets see Ritzie's take on Jay πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 kill nishi for sure ..u want me to join with u 🀣
JAY is banday 🀣  ye doggie 🀣 ...kitna confusing hey ye 🀣...are even he like piya ..piya wont like him that best part of PKYEK . Anyday piya fall for anny men it will be end of PKYEK for sure

But i dont want JAY to fall as i love him as evil character πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

@bold...ya thats true πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

@Kaushiki and Farah:  he is not liking Piya πŸ˜†...he hates her and since he hates Piya thats why i like him πŸ˜›πŸ€£...bcoz i m hating Piya too πŸ˜›...and yes he is evil like Sid...he already said in that article ki once Abhay comes back, there will b Vampires Vs. Werewolves fight and i will love that ...he is here only for Abhay and not Piya...so relax πŸ˜†
>>ok...thats a matter of relief.. i thought twilight k cpyrt8 h ek k pass to Piya & J ka romance dekhne ko milega πŸ€’
btw today's epi was so pakao πŸ₯±, except for Jay's part everything was crap...Misha and Piya thing is getting too irritating πŸ€”, Arnab-Madhu is boring πŸ₯±...someone plzz get Chandeena yaar, dying to see a Vampire in the show πŸ˜†
i am disappointed with KaT  *waaannn* had high hopes from them 
>> thank GOd i have taken a break from show.. bore hone se acha h not 2 watch it at all...
ABhya k aane k baad saare puraane epi dekh lungi .. in the hope that Abhay is back, bore bhi nhi hoga πŸ€£

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Chalo koi toh agree with me... I thought Nishi and Chakku hamare saath hai... but nope they actually started liking him... πŸ€”

its not that i like him like i like Abhay/Sid...he has no comparison with them...but currently since there is no Abhay, no Chandeena, no Sid, so he is the only saving grace of the show...i cant tolerate Piya all alone πŸ₯±...she is too boring along with Misha πŸ₯±...u know my liking list na that where Piya and Misha land up? πŸ˜† bottom 2 ROFL

🀣🀣 kill nishi for sure ..u want me to join with u 🀣
JAY is banday 🀣  ye doggie 🀣 ...kitna confusing hey ye 🀣...are even he like piya ..piya wont like him that best part of PKYEK . Anyday piya fall for anny men it will be end of PKYEK for sure

But i dont want JAY to fall as i love him as evil character πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

i would love to him as evil character bt as of now even his voice irritates me
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Chalo koi toh agree with me... I thought Nishi and Chakku hamare saath hai... but nope they actually started liking him... πŸ€”

thank GOd , u also don't like him πŸ˜ƒ...

Kaushki what happen dear

my mood is so upset... vo bhi without any reason...

ritzie tumhare saath heyπŸ˜† ...actually he is not good looking that will make first impression like abhay ..or act like sid that one will fall for him

But it is about the character seems to be intresting at this point of time ..there is no abhay, metz, chandeena , sid ...kuch tho spice hona chaya na ..that is why he seems to be little promishing at this point of time ..let see how CV make his character grow further

I was getting bore like what we got to see today D house the whole misha & piya act was so boring

It's not because he is being between Abhiya but because I don't like the character. 
Same as Abhay I didn't like him at the beginning but I found him hot... I liked more Kabir than Abhay but later I started liking him and now I am in love πŸ˜† only because I realised that he is not full of rudeness but has a heart... and it's because he is suffering that he is showing his attitude. 

Same with Sid... he is sooo evil and kitna mazak udaya but phir bhi liked him so much. Wanted to kill him but usme charm toh tha. 

And this Jay... na good looking, na sweetness, na evil, na charming... πŸ€”

its not that i like him like i like Abhay/Sid...he has no comparison with them...but currently since there is no Abhay, no Chandeena, no Sid, so he is the only saving grace of the show...i cant tolerate Piya all alone πŸ₯±...she is too boring along with Misha πŸ₯±...u know my liking list na that where Piya and Misha land up? πŸ˜† bottom 2 🀣

bottom 2...🀣🀣🀣...

Piya Abhay k bina is really boring πŸ₯±... vo to galti se mujeh 2 baar achi lagi & now i know vo bhi Abhay k vjah se hi achi lagi thi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

& new Piya is so...

its not that i like him like i like Abhay/Sid...he has no comparison with them...but currently since there is no Abhay, no Chandeena, no Sid, so he is the only saving grace of the show...i cant tolerate Piya all alone πŸ₯±...she is too boring along with Misha πŸ₯±...u know my liking list na that where Piya and Misha land up? πŸ˜† bottom 2 🀣

Thats is reason at this point of time i am liking jay ...ooops day by day PKYEK was getting bored without any one ..chandeen is not there & abhay ...koi tho ho that we can see PKYEK . MISHA & PIYA act was 🀒...why they spent so much time showing them πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† but i like D acting ..so could see the whole scene