Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Uska toh pata nahi but I was saved🤣

I am suddenly becoming popular among FF people and the thing is I don't even read FFs except for Poco and Adi. Itni patience nahi hai mujhme. Upar se siggies, aur pata nahi kya kya. I mean apne close friends ki baat aur hai, bcoz friends are like-minds but why I should I be interested in xyz's PM

Ritzie ur comment might be awesome and all FF writer want some genuine reader to give comment 🤣  Do you also get from S ..seems to be her FF is in demand ..uske update ke liya polling bhe hothe hey 🤣🤣🤣🤣 
I dont read any FF ...even i want to read poco one as many says that few of things gets picked up from her story .
How come u get XYZ PM ??? normally u will get only when they are in ur frs list 😲😲 
I got first pm from A about VM and kaushki & myself gave her comment ...then we saw her next pm on twitter and i guess i was only one to give her comment ...but PM did went to everyone ( not u ...i know why) 🤣
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

WTH 😲 kaun hai woh dono 😆

yep ab to mujeh bhi pta krna h vo dono Piya fanatic kaun h Specially jise Rupa ko PM kna h to not stop making Piya posts🤣🤣🤣
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritzie

Thank god I didn't  get a PM. She is saved from getting into my blocked list. In last couple of days, I was so irritated that I just blocked almost everybody who sent me a PM about their FF

O God these siggies, FF, & all that PM flood my inbox too...🤣🤣...

i thought m hi pareshaan hun inn not so interested PM se
kaushiki9 thumbnail

Haan me too kisiko nahi chhoda.. 🤣

🤣🤣🤣... 
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Patha nahe kitne baar mene abhay ke sceen dekhe honge ..i used to love his attitude and @bold : i laughed on that scene when abhay says to piya ...piya went on saying but one sentence and she was hell irittated

piya or kr bhi kya sakti thi ...🤣🤣 Abhay ka dialuge hi itne solid tha🤣🤣
kaushiki9 thumbnail

Ritzie ur comment might be awesome and all FF writer want some genuine reader to give comment 🤣  Do you also get from S ..seems to be her FF is in demand ..uske update ke liya polling bhe hothe hey 🤣 
I dont read any FF ...even i want to read poco one as many says that few of things gets picked up from her story .
How come u get XYZ PM ??? normally u will get only when they are in ur frs list 😲😲 
I got first pm from A about VM and kaushki & myself gave her comment ...then we saw her next pm on twitter and i guess i was only one to give her comment ...but PM did went to everyone ( not u ...i know why) 🤣

ye XYZ k PM kahin se bhi aa jaate h yaar...

u don't get them😕... humne sabka kya bigaada h??? 🤣🤣
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

yep ab to mujeh bhi pta krna h vo dono Piya fanatic kaun h Specially jise Rupa ko PM kna h to not stop making Piya posts🤣🤣🤣

I wont name here but one i PM was 'HELLO' seems to left the forum or can i say change her to new id i guess ..i can make her from her avi& writting ( new id is from P) . There are other two who like piya ...but i dont have energy to reply her back . One day i am gonna do this with them too 🤣 Let the abhay come back 😆😆
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

ye XYZ k PM kahin se bhi aa jaate h yaar...

u don't get them😕... humne sabka kya bigaada h??? 🤣🤣

Tum log kuch jada sweet ho sabase isliya PM atha hey ...🤣.

She is already in my thappad list... chalo laga dete hain 2, 4... 🤣

Piya ke 2 or 3 khatarnak wale fans hai ROFL...Piya ki lagane ke pehle solid planning chahiye ROFL...main to sirf Poco ke post mein Piya ki lagati hu bcoz Poco khud bhi Piya ki itni lagati hai but noone says anything to her bcoz wo pyar se Piya ki leti hai ROFL...and when i make jokes on Piya, she is always there with her full support ROFL

kaushiki9 thumbnail

I wont name here but one i PM was 'HELLO' seems to left the forum or can i say change her to new id i guess ..i can make her from her avi& writting ( new id is from P) . There are other two who like piya ...but i dont have energy to reply her back . One day i am gonna do this with them too 🤣 Let the abhay come back 😆😆

nice plan Rupa🤣🤣🤣

OMG ID hi change kr le 🤣🤣&then too u recognized her ... very smart 😊