Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Farah i will kill u if u say that once again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Abhay's attitude was the best part of pkyek for me πŸ˜†...i started liking him so much only bcoz of that attitude...Piya ki jo lagata tha and yet he used to save her everytime she was in danger, that mysterious look was just fab yaar πŸ‘...i starting liking Abhay the moment he made an entry in the college...the way he signalled Piya to move away from his way and cleaned his car where Piya touched it 🀣 i cudnt stop 🀣...also the way he answered T "aur main easily bhool sakta hoon" 🀣...and that "sshhh" to Princi 🀣...ah he rocked big time πŸ˜Ž
Piya ko to dekh kar i was like πŸ˜•  πŸ₯± in first few epis

Nope me the first 2 weeks I was like πŸ€’ only liked his 2 entries... first in the jungle and second in the college. And also liked the way he answered T but nahi toh attitude ufff didn't like. 
But with time I started liking him... even if he was Mr. Attitude-King... only because his rudeness was not sooo harsh... I mean he was also sooo sweet... and knowing that he was cold from outside but was crying inside him helped me to like him... the first time I really loved, loved, loved him πŸ˜ was the day he insulted Piya in the party then when he apologized to her in front of everyone and then danced with her and helped her with the dress... ohhh goood... 
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

m to bhool hi gyi thi abt that PM πŸ€£πŸ€£ ...

Chalo yaad dila diya mene 🀣 ...i almost felt that sid shouldn't come for some time cuase of spam but now i am short of okay 🀣

na na RItz ko nhi bhoole 
main to Chandeena & Sid ki bhi lgane ko tyaar hn πŸ€£ me & Ritz humne to Abhay ki bhi lgayi thi...🀣🀣

Piya ki lagane ke liye to i m all time ready ROFL
yea Rupa, evil plan soch rahi hu Piya ki lagane ke liye ROFL...u got any idea? πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 tumne kisi ki dhulayi ki thi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

i m impressed 

Always... girls ho yah boys... when I don't like someones attitude mein use nahi chhodti. πŸ˜†
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Chalo yaad dila diya mene 🀣 ...
>>thanxx bt i think its too late... A has started her own thread of VMs & i have commented dere & she rplied to me tooπŸ˜• mujeh to lga tha rply nhi aayega🀣
i almost felt that sid shouldn't come for some time cuase of spam but now i am short of okay 🀣
>> abhi Sid ki jarrorat nhi h...Abhay aa jaaye to kisi ki need nhi rahegi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Always... girls ho yah boys... when I don't like someones attitude mein use nahi chhodti. πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 mujeh nhi pta tha Farah u r so daring
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Poor abhay 🀣...waise tho forum mene sabke lagthe hey . Aur tum sab lagane ke liya hunashe ready rahthe ho .

Piya ...every now and then she get 🀣🀣🀣🀣. Only few are piya fanactic ( not about C) there are two more who seems to like piya like hell ...With one i had good discussion about it 🀣  that i i have to PM her and say please dont stop making post about piya 🀣

yaar Abhay ki lagana matlab hai b ready for chappal-jutay ROFL...its a total suicide mission ROFL

@bold πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ ditto same here

Hmmm... hope just like everyone tum humein nahi chhod kar jaaogi... πŸ€£
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hmmm... hope just like everyone tum humein nahi chhod kar jaaogi... πŸ€£

no ways never...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not about that pm ...the one we got today . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ...are sid is also needed😳 but i am really scared of SIDCHI ( panchi 🀒🀒🀒🀒) just cant tolerate her for sec ...tho sidchi se mujhe darr lagtha hey

i wish someone send her paris for some study , fashion or get marry ...and character bas finsish ho jaya 🀣