Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

It's not because he is being between Abhiya but because I don't like the character. 
Same as Abhay I didn't like him at the beginning but I found him hot... I liked more Kabir than Abhay but later I started liking him and now I am in love πŸ˜† only because I realised that he is not full of rudeness but has a heart... and it's because he is suffering that he is showing his attitude. 

Same with Sid... he is sooo evil and kitna mazak udaya but phir bhi liked him so much. Wanted to kill him but usme charm toh tha. 

And this Jay... na good looking, na sweetness, na evil, na charming... πŸ€”

Farah i will kill u if u say that once again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Abhay's attitude was the best part of pkyek for me πŸ˜†...i started liking him so much only bcoz of that attitude...Piya ki jo lagata tha and yet he used to save her everytime she was in danger, that mysterious look was just fab yaar πŸ‘...i starting liking Abhay the moment he made an entry in the college...the way he signalled Piya to move away from his way and cleaned his car where Piya touched it 🀣 i cudnt stop 🀣...also the way he answered T "aur main easily bhool sakta hoon" 🀣...and that "sshhh" to Princi 🀣...ah he rocked big time πŸ˜Ž
Piya ko to dekh kar i was like πŸ˜• Ouch πŸ₯± in first few epis

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

don't know Ritz k mind m kya h???πŸ˜•

rtizie dont like JAY character 😊
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhaylove

rtizie dont like JAY character 😊

o wow...😊
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

same here Farah...
Jai to Abhiya k beech m aa hi nhi sakta... he even don't deserve ...

bt he has nthing no charm no looks, no acting skills, only bakwaas ka attitude ... & 1 almost cold effected voice that is harsh like any crow🀒...

Exactly... only attitude... ok he is evil toh evil bano na... kisne rukha... but please keep your attitude tumhare paas. πŸ˜‘ 
He is exactly like a guy I met 3 years back... ohhh goood I swear itna dhulayi ki thi that bechara dar gaya... pata nahi Piya kaise tolerate karta hai use... and that's what I am hating... Piya laga do na 2, 4... πŸ˜†
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Farah i will kill u if u say that once again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Abhay's attitude was the best part of pkyek for me πŸ˜†...i started liking him so much only bcoz of that attitude...Piya ki jo lagata tha and yet he used to save her everytime she was in danger, that mysterious look was just fab yaar πŸ‘...i starting liking Abhay the moment he made an entry in the college...the way he signalled Piya to move away from his way and cleaned his car where Piya touched it 🀣 i cudnt stop 🀣...also the way he answered T "aur main easily bhool sakta hoon" 🀣...and that "sshhh" to Princi 🀣...ah he rocked big time πŸ˜Ž
Piya ko to dekh kar i was like πŸ˜•  πŸ₯± in first few epis

🀣🀣 that car , T & Princi scene was awesome & that Play scene too in which ABhay tells Danish : i'l b here with my lines 2morrow🀣🀣... sabka face dekhne laayak tha...

i love Abhay's attitute bt ye attitude sab pr acha bhi lagta... it fits on Abhay very well...

i saw 1 week's epi altogether , till then Abhay ki entry ho gyi thi... so Piya tolerate ho gyi thi πŸ€£πŸ€£

Jake was a sweetheart and too friendly from the very starting...Jay is just the opposite of Jake...infact i always find Kabir's character very near to Jake
Abhay jis din wapas ayega, forum me dhamaka ho jaega I SWEAR 🀣🀣...we will celebrate and party that night πŸ₯³
i cant tolerate Piya without Abhay, koi bachao 🀣

I always prefered Bella with Jake pata nahi kyun use Ed pasand aaya... πŸ€’
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Waise jay cannot be compared with SID & ABHAY at all . ABHAY was reason i started seeing PKYEK but for sid it has taken time to like him and slowly i liked it

Jay yes not good looking , act too he need to improve but i like his evil plan & being little rude ( different from what sid was ) . More over there is nothing more in PKYEK these days without chandeena , abhay & sid Ouch
stroy seems to get intresting with his plot ..so i do look forward for him more than seeing panchi , misha  and even piya most of the time ...bla bla πŸ˜†

Rupa u echo my thoughts 🀣...like each n every line, same to same 🀣

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Rupa u echo my thoughts 🀣...like each n every line, same to same 🀣

somehow I was impressed by Sid from very begining but this Jay - I don't know. Sid se irritation toh sirf A ki posts or comments ke baad shuru hua tha🀣🀣

nice mission "Piya se bachao" ROFL...ab to humein Abhay hi Piya se bacha sakta hai ROFL...actually Wolfie bhi bacha sakta hai bcoz he is finding Abhay too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Exactly... only attitude... ok he is evil toh evil bano na... kisne rukha... but please keep your attitude tumhare paas. πŸ˜‘ 
He is exactly like a guy I met 3 years back... ohhh goood I swear itna dhulayi ki thi that bechara dar gaya... pata nahi Piya kaise tolerate karta hai use... and that's what I am hating... Piya laga do na 2, 4... πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 tumne kisi ki dhulayi ki thi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

i m impressed