Chat Clubs

Spammer's Adda *INVITES ONLY* - Page 111

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

It's not because he is being between Abhiya but because I don't like the character. 
Same as Abhay I didn't like him at the beginning but I found him hot... I liked more Kabir than Abhay but later I started liking him and now I am in love πŸ˜† only because I realised that he is not full of rudeness but has a heart... and it's because he is suffering that he is showing his attitude. 

Same with Sid... he is sooo evil and kitna mazak udaya but phir bhi liked him so much. Wanted to kill him but usme charm toh tha. 

And this Jay... na good looking, na sweetness, na evil, na charming... πŸ€”

same here Farah...
Jai to Abhiya k beech m aa hi nhi sakta... he even don't deserve ...

bt he has nthing no charm no looks, no acting skills, only bakwaas ka attitude ... & 1 almost cold effected voice that is harsh like any crow🀒...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jake was a sweetheart and too friendly from the very starting...Jay is just the opposite of Jake...infact i always find Kabir's character very near to Jake
Abhay jis din wapas ayega, forum me dhamaka ho jaega I SWEAR ROFLROFL...we will celebrate and party that night πŸ₯³
i cant tolerate Piya without Abhay, koi bachao ROFL

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's not because he is being between Abhiya but because I don't like the character. 
Same as Abhay I didn't like him at the beginning but I found him hot... I liked more Kabir than Abhay but later I started liking him and now I am in love πŸ˜† only because I realised that he is not full of rudeness but has a heart... and it's because he is suffering that he is showing his attitude. 

Same with Sid... he is sooo evil and kitna mazak udaya but phir bhi liked him so much. Wanted to kill him but usme charm toh tha. 

And this Jay... na good looking, na sweetness, na evil, na charming... πŸ€”

Waise jay cannot be compared with SID & ABHAY at all . ABHAY was reason i started seeing PKYEK but for sid it has taken time to like him and slowly i liked it

Jay yes not good looking , act too he need to improve but i like his evil plan & being little rude ( different from what sid was ) . More over there is nothing more in PKYEK these days without chandeena , abhay & sid Ouch
stroy seems to get intresting with his plot ..so i do look forward for him more than seeing panchi , misha  and even piya most of the time ...bla bla πŸ˜†
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
kaushiki9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Jake was a sweetheart and too friendly from the very starting...Jay is just the opposite of Jake...infact i always find Kabir's character very near to Jake
>> yep so true... iss Jai ki palce p Kabir ko werewolf bna dete to far far brtter hota... bt body to Labir ki bhi nhi h bt i'll love him as werewlofπŸ˜‰

Abhay jis din wapas ayega, forum me dhamaka ho jaega I SWEAR 🀣🀣...we will celebrate and party that night πŸ₯³
i cant tolerate Piya without Abhay, koi bachao 🀣
>> pehle hum khud to bach lain... 1 or mission start kartain h Piya se bacho & bacaho mission🀣🀣🀣

@Kaushiki and Farah:  he is not liking Piya πŸ˜†...he hates her and since he hates Piya thats why i like him πŸ˜›πŸ€£...bcoz i m hating Piya too πŸ˜›...and yes he is evil like Sid...he already said in that article ki once Abhay comes back, there will b Vampires Vs. Werewolves fight and i will love that ...he is here only for Abhay and not Piya...so relax πŸ˜†
btw today's epi was so pakao πŸ₯±, except for Jay's part everything was crap...Misha and Piya thing is getting too irritating πŸ€”, Arnab-Madhu is boring πŸ₯±...someone plzz get Chandeena yaar, dying to see a Vampire in the show πŸ˜†
i am disappointed with KaT  *waaannn* had high hopes from them

To be honest I don't care about he is liking Piya or not... Cause I know Abhiya is Abhiya and nothing can change this... and if Piya falls for him it's the end of PKYEK...
But what I am not liking it's the character... agar evil ho toh evil bano na... just like Sid. I mean Sid didn't act like a teenager... but this Jay... ohhh goood seems like he is only 15. 
And between love and hate there is only 1 cm. πŸ˜†
Waiting for the V VS WW fight... 
kaushiki9 thumbnail

To be honest I don't care about he is liking Piya or not... Cause I know Abhiya is Abhiya and nothing can change this... and if Piya falls for him it's the end of PKYEK...
But what I am not liking it's the character... agar evil ho toh evil bano na... just like Sid. I mean Sid didn't act like a teenager... but this Jay... ohhh goood seems like he is only 15. 
And between love and hate there is only 1 cm. πŸ˜†
Waiting for the V VS WW fight... 

he is behaving like any new teenager...
guys Jai ki jitne burai krani h kra lo 'case i can write essay abt it πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Nishi to bhaag jaayegi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

its not that i like him like i like Abhay/Sid...he has no comparison with them...but currently since there is no Abhay, no Chandeena, no Sid, so he is the only saving grace of the show...i cant tolerate Piya all alone πŸ₯±...she is too boring along with Misha πŸ₯±...u know my liking list na that where Piya and Misha land up? πŸ˜† bottom 2 🀣

I hate all the changes... no one is like before, saare ke saare change ho gaye... boring πŸ˜•
This content was originally posted by: kaushiki9

thank GOd , u also don't like him πŸ˜ƒ...

Haan haan thank god our POV same hai... 
kaushiki9 thumbnail

I hate all the changes... no one is like before, saare ke saare change ho gaye... boring πŸ˜•

only Trangad are same🀣🀣... bt vo mujeh pehle se hi pasand nhi specially when Angad pampers Ruhi πŸ€’...

ye Piya to T ka changed sweet copy h...
real Piya was better than this 
kaushiki9 thumbnail

Haan haan thank god our POV same hai... 

don't know Ritz k mind m kya h???πŸ˜•