Spammer's Adda *INVITES ONLY* - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kaushiki9

again gayab???
Me too will come in some time ...feeling hungry πŸ˜†
Originally posted by abhaylove

Na na it is hate & love relationship ...ek din mene   aur next day u will see them 😳 and we reading them go

Sahe hey ...ab aise relationship se bachna hey tho dont open the post 🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣...

@NIshi

nishi i heard u have made some special frnd on Forum...u know whom i m talking abt πŸ€£πŸ€£

Me too will come in some time ...feeling hungry πŸ˜†

ok..

i'll also after some time to make dinner than i'll catch u all after 10...
uff mom k jaane k baad kya-2 krna padta h...

Yes cant beat NI and never want too ...even serious member of fourm is not spared with her style ( member who kaushki & nishi like too much) 🀣

Farah u r saying this? Shocked...that ppl can easily beat u? Shocked...hadd hai apne baare mein aise opinions ROFL

Rupa that serious member is so confusing...1 day she reacts as if i m torturing her with my comments ROFL and the very next day she comes to my topic and makes nice comments and talks with me normally πŸ˜• ROFLROFL

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Farah u r saying this? 😲...that ppl can easily beat u? 😲...hadd hai apne baare mein aise opinions 🀣

Rupa that serious member is so confusing...1 day she reacts as if i m torturing her with my comments 🀣 and the very next day she comes to my topic and makes nice comments and talks with me normally πŸ˜• πŸ€£πŸ€£

nishi she is ur new BFF...🀣🀣🀣 don't say so abt her πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
@Rupa FANI - πŸ˜² πŸ€£interesting name

@Nishi - fame se bach kar. Farah ka kuch hidden meaning lag raha hai phamous mein. πŸ€£

@Kaush - Ek dramatic dialog - Maa ki value, maa ki absence mein hi pata chalti hai jab khaana banana padta hai🀣

@Hamari PM wali dosti toh duniya bhar mein mash hoor ho gayi hai. I am getting PMs to make up and I think Kaushi got it too - I saw her reply. I told that right now I won't be best person to resolve it. The PM will be more of a vent than resolving. But when I saw Kaush's PM, she totally denied it - I am conphused.

Kyu kuch normal nahe tha 😲...waise thum theen ko pm but just asked ?πŸ˜†

Kaushiki i think u r confused πŸ˜†...we were talking abt Suvi's pm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ritzie

@Rupa FANI - πŸ˜² πŸ€£interesting name

@Nishi - fame se bach kar. Farah ka kuch hidden meaning lag raha hai phamous mein. πŸ€£

@Kaush - Ek dramatic dialog - Maa ki value, maa ki absence mein hi pata chalti hai jab khaana banana padta hai🀣

@Hamari PM wali dosti toh duniya bhar mein mash hoor ho gayi hai. I am getting PMs to make up and I think Kaushi got it too - I saw her reply. I told that right now I won't be best person to resolve it. The PM will be more of a vent than resolving. But when I saw Kaush's PM, she totally denied it - I am conphused.

confused ..why dear..
i don't want S to get invilved in our matter, she is having her exams & she should not care for our matter..
we all'll solve it ourself...
let S to give her exams peacefull otherwise bechaari bekaar m hamari beech phans jaaegi ..🀣

i did antthing worng, iwas jst trying 2 keep S out of itπŸ˜•..sry if i did anything wrong..

Tabhe tho mene ne soacha ...tumlog itne khus the & kaushki said about being normal 🀣

okk... sry these days i can remind only A's PMs🀣🀣