Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

why is this CC getting so inactive? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

do we need more members in our CC since one is left? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...some ppl like Adi, Anmol, Anu or Suvi will b cool πŸ˜†

@Ritzie: since our other CC with Anu n Adi seems dead so they might join us here πŸ˜†...today i see them on forums

Get the anmol ...will be on the floor . 🀣. He is just like us πŸ˜†...
BTW why is cc so inactive 😲
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Rupa, Nishi - Look who is asking that CC inactive; inactive members themselves; people who don't have time to reply even on the comments in CC. πŸ˜†

@Nishi - Go ahead and call Adi/ Anu here. Vaise I am in another CC with Adi and Anu - which became inactive when Anu was inactive for a long time. Now she is back, hopefully we will have more chatting. Me and Adi to chat on FB chat. Safe bhi hoti hai - nobody can scoop inπŸ˜†. 

vaise Nishi - you seem to be missing the absent member the most. Everyday you comment about her. πŸ˜²

Talk of *** and you get a PM

Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
I thought of being silent for sometime πŸ˜†  just like you ( i know why u being like that )  and enjoy but cc became suna .... 

Yes nishi miss her lot and she we got the PM and u should poll 😲. Most comment to discourage the new guy

BTW how is that new guy entry ...?
@Rupa: yup Anmol's entry in our CC will surely get us on floor 🀣🀣...but dunno if he will b interested  in CC πŸ˜†

@Ritzie: i wasnt active much last 2 days due to too much work...i m active now and noone's here lol...thinking of making a topic πŸ˜†...and lets see who all we can call on cc πŸ˜†
yup me too got the pm πŸ˜•
🀣

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

@Rupa: yup Anmol's entry in our CC will surely get us on floor 🀣🀣...but dunno if he will b interested  in CC πŸ˜†

@Ritzie: i wasnt active much last 2 days due to too much work...i m active now and noone's here lol...thinking of making a topic πŸ˜†...and lets see who all we can call on cc πŸ˜†
yup me too got the pm πŸ˜•
🀣

Of course anmol will enjoy ...did u pm him ??
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

welcomeπŸ˜ƒ...
ya Suvi PMed mr too, she was wondering not to see d old members on foum

Yeah she PMed me too... good to see her back... πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Get the anmol ...will be on the floor . 🀣. He is just like us πŸ˜†...
BTW why is cc so inactive 😲

I am ok for Anmol and Suvi but Adi and Anu as you wish as I don't know them good so can't decide... πŸ˜Š
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

I am ok for Anmol and Suvi but Adi and Anu as you wish as I don't know them good so can't decide... πŸ˜Š

Too late Farah. I already invited Adi and Anu. They are the coolest people on earth after me of course. πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Too late Farah. I already invited Adi and Anu. They are the coolest people on earth after me of course. πŸ€£

No prob dear... I love chatting with people so no prob... but as I don't know them haan bhi nahi kaha na bhi nahi kaha... πŸ˜† so as you wish πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Ritzie

@Rupa: no i havent pmed anyone yet...we need majority vote πŸ˜†

@Farah: rmbr when i told u abt Ritzie and u said u dont know her ROFL...now u know her na, same way u will know them too...they r cool πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and our CC rule says: "uncool ppl not allowed" ROFL

@Ritzie: okay good πŸ˜†...coolest person on earth u? Shocked πŸ˜• ROFL