Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Nishi just saw ur siggy ...thats not nishi taste πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...BTW how is my siggy 😳😳

haha i know Piya is nowhere there in my fav list πŸ˜†...but then pkyek is all abt Abhiya's dark love story, so this siggy looks good πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...waise this siggy is temporary, i told Farah to make a siggy for me with full description πŸ˜†...lets see when she makes it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
ur siggy is good and scary and unique, as everyone has siggies on couples and u on vampires πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: abhaylove

You guys listen so many hindi songs ..do u have list of good songs .πŸ˜†...I like saibo song and tired listening to them 😊...

yup i got my list of fav songs...i will post them on my fan club once the current happenings of forum is over πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Guess... πŸ€£

1) Abhay
2) Abhay
3) Abhay
4) Abhay 
5) Abhay 
6) Abhay 
7) Abhay  
8) Abhay 
9) Abhay 
10) Abhay 

Then... 

11) I am gonna shock everybody... first Nishi... cause I always make fun of her and she is always in my thappad-list... it's Piya πŸ€£
12) Arnab and Sughand
13) Chandeena
14) Sid
15) Metz... 
16) Misha
17) T
18) Kabir

arey in short just say that u love Abhay ONLY  ROFL ROFL...Piya ko to hum Abhay ki wajah se bardasht karte hai πŸ˜› ROFL ROFLROFL
Arnab and Sugandh? πŸ˜• *thats a shocker now* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

is it Panchi ?????🀣🀣🀣

Shhh seriously i dont like that character but bardast karthe the for SID otherwise my liking goes to both reel/real in same way 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I dont know if anyone is fan of her either real/reel ...please no egg/tomato .I dont want to say anything🀣
-rupa- thumbnail

its Mrs D... yaar not Mr D...🀣 

na Sid is not in my list...πŸ˜‰... he was gd bt sue to him i did lost my interest in PKYEK when Abhay was sidelined πŸ˜†... i know here i m biased πŸ€£πŸ€£

Oh yes when sid entered in PKYEK ...i just didn't like the character due to abhay being sideline . Later they shows quite good with both the actor getting screenspace . And then my intrest goes shoot up ...and i like SID for what he is . Biased sab hothe hey ..and my liking keeps changing due to CV but never for  abhay 🀣
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

yup i got my list of fav songs...i will post them on my fan club once the current happenings of forum is over πŸ˜†

PM me once u post them ...if i happen to miss it . I am sure u will have good collection of songs πŸ˜†
-rupa- thumbnail

haha i know Piya is nowhere there in my fav list πŸ˜†...but then pkyek is all abt Abhiya's dark love story, so this siggy looks good πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...waise this siggy is temporary, i told Farah to make a siggy for me with full description πŸ˜†...lets see when she makes it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
ur siggy is good and scary and unique, as everyone has siggies on couples and u on vampires πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Farah made this siggy ...it look so good on vampire and yes haseena & metz are missing . I wanted it on trio.

U want the siggy 'screw piya' ...good one 🀣 even i like abhlya love story Embarrassed
-rupa- thumbnail

kabir is nice bt i alwz find Panchi's character as extra ones🀣🀣
kabir is better than Panchi bt panchi ka show m kya kam???🀣🀣

Kabir is very confusing than being sweetπŸ˜† ...almost three post i had ww with M 🀣. Panchi character is 😲😲. Kisi ne idea diya tha long back ...that why not finsih her character by sending to foreign place 🀣🀣 and bring it later when she will be needed in the show 🀣🀣
-rupa- thumbnail

on forum, bashing was still under control πŸ˜†...but Facebook pe jo Misha ko gaaliya padi thi omg 😲🀣🀣...uski Vahbiz jaisi haalat kar di thi fans ne 🀣 πŸ€£

@RED :ROFLROFLROFLROFL yeh sacch hey kya , ...i see good number of supporters tooπŸ˜†

its Mrs D... yaar not Mr D...🀣 

na Sid is not in my list...πŸ˜‰... he was gd bt sue to him i did lost my interest in PKYEK when Abhay was sidelined πŸ˜†... i know here i m biased πŸ€£πŸ€£

lol i was shocked when Sid was out of pkyek...but then i rmbr it was not Sid who caught my attention in the show...i didnt like the show pehle but then i started loving Abhay's mysterious character and the attitude he threw πŸ˜† (Piya i disliked her first and due to lack of her acting skills πŸ˜†...but then after her makeover in Metz look i started liking her too πŸ˜†)...the truth is pkyek can run as #1 show even w/o Sid πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...ah old days r back πŸ˜‰